Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@InanisRex
I’m perfectly fine with staying as a guard!
@InanisRex
I’m perfectly fine with staying as a guard!
@Galahs of course! What role would you be interested in?
@Palech alright, I'll update the list.
@Galahs of course! What role would you be interested in?
@Palech alright, I'll update the list.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@inanisrex [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34992822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349929/34992822_350.png[/img] [/url] River would make a great prisoner! His life includes a strange medical condition he got during his time in the Ice flight, so I think he would work.
@inanisrex

34992822_350.png

River would make a great prisoner! His life includes a strange medical condition he got during his time in the Ice flight, so I think he would work.
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
@Inanisrex

I'd say prisoner or guard tbh, he's a sneaky boi either way
@Inanisrex

I'd say prisoner or guard tbh, he's a sneaky boi either way

wJGmI5n.png
@Galahs prisoner spot is open but it's a rather rough role. If you want a guard role, its probably one of the more risky ones. Either one good with you?
@Galahs prisoner spot is open but it's a rather rough role. If you want a guard role, its probably one of the more risky ones. Either one good with you?
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@Inanisrex

I'm fine either way!
@Inanisrex

I'm fine either way!

wJGmI5n.png
@Galahs
Alright, hope you dont mind the prisoner life. It's routine, boring, but at the same time oh so dangerous.
@Galahs
Alright, hope you dont mind the prisoner life. It's routine, boring, but at the same time oh so dangerous.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@inanisrex Are there any archivist spots, it says theres 3 open but I’m just checking ?? This seems like an interesting rp that I can get into Dragon: [b]basic backstory for now as her lore isn’t fleshed out[/b]. my main arcane girl. She’s arcane, but specializes in light Magic’s and Magic’s similar to it. She also has a slight affinity for shadow magic though neither of her parents are from either flight. She went through many years of trainig [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39482669] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394827/39482669_350.png[/img] [/url]
@inanisrex
Are there any archivist spots, it says theres 3 open but I’m just checking ??

This seems like an interesting rp that I can get into

Dragon: basic backstory for now as her lore isn’t fleshed out. my main arcane girl. She’s arcane, but specializes in light Magic’s and Magic’s similar to it. She also has a slight affinity for shadow magic though neither of her parents are from either flight. She went through many years of trainig

39482669_350.png
@rosequinn
All archivists spots are open so you're fine.
However, there are two spots for antagonistic archivists and one left for protagonistic archivists. If you pick protagonist you'll be working closely with me and one other prisoner.
Antagonist archivist you'll be working with a group of your own making and another archivist to steal the secrets the icewarden has locked away.
@rosequinn
All archivists spots are open so you're fine.
However, there are two spots for antagonistic archivists and one left for protagonistic archivists. If you pick protagonist you'll be working closely with me and one other prisoner.
Antagonist archivist you'll be working with a group of your own making and another archivist to steal the secrets the icewarden has locked away.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@inanisrex

Hmm I’d prefer protagonist

As even if writing in dragon point of view i would find it fairly difficult to portray a information theif/spy (i think that’s How it would be worded (ish)). As writing in such a way goes against my nature, or in general with role playing.
@inanisrex

Hmm I’d prefer protagonist

As even if writing in dragon point of view i would find it fairly difficult to portray a information theif/spy (i think that’s How it would be worded (ish)). As writing in such a way goes against my nature, or in general with role playing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56