Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Choose Your Way to the Wyrmwound
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
[b]Username[/b]: Draconequis [b]Dragon name[/b]: Marburg [b]Dragon Picture[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4856332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48564/4856332_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: A strong and powerful warrior only loyal to his own flight. Rather smart, and often thinking of ways to better himself through adventure. He was once a warrior of plague.. and still wears the armor of when he once served the Plaguebringer. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: uhhh that depends, t.t usually -0500-0800 and then 1300-2300. This does depend on if i have work, school, or whatever ^>^ [b]How often you can post[/b]: I will try as often as i can ^>^ depending on what is going on :D at least once a day, more if i don't have homework and am inspired :D [b]Other[/b]: [s]POTATO :D[/s]oyster [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: Draconequis
Dragon name: Marburg
Dragon Picture:
4856332_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): A strong and powerful warrior only loyal to his own flight. Rather smart, and often thinking of ways to better himself through adventure. He was once a warrior of plague.. and still wears the armor of when he once served the Plaguebringer.
When you are on FR: uhhh that depends, t.t usually -0500-0800 and then 1300-2300. This does depend on if i have work, school, or whatever ^>^
How often you can post: I will try as often as i can ^>^ depending on what is going on :D at least once a day, more if i don't have homework and am inspired :D
Other: POTATO :Doyster
@FloatingInSpace
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Akal @Stanzascale @SoulEmber @Solztize

Thank you, you have been recorded!

@Draconequis

Seeing as you did not put oyster in your "other" section, I'm going to have to ask you to read over the rules and ensure you understand that there will be incidents of violence and graphic descriptions through out the RP.
@Akal @Stanzascale @SoulEmber @Solztize

@Draconequis

Seeing as you did not put oyster in your "other" section, I'm going to have to ask you to read over the rules and ensure you understand that there will be incidents of violence and graphic descriptions through out the RP.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Don't you know?? Potato is another word for Oyster if you are me! XD (totally fine with the graphic destruction and violence.. I chose Acrotis for that reason ^>^ His many mouths are very bitey XD..) Anyways, i went back and re-read because i totally missed that Oyster thing for some reason in reality.. (even though i read the rules, i guess my brain missed that).

Anyways, Totally okay with gore, blood, and whatnot.. ^>^ sorry for the confusion XD
@FloatingInSpace

Don't you know?? Potato is another word for Oyster if you are me! XD (totally fine with the graphic destruction and violence.. I chose Acrotis for that reason ^>^ His many mouths are very bitey XD..) Anyways, i went back and re-read because i totally missed that Oyster thing for some reason in reality.. (even though i read the rules, i guess my brain missed that).

Anyways, Totally okay with gore, blood, and whatnot.. ^>^ sorry for the confusion XD
@Draconequis

Alright, good to know. Google Docs is down so you will be recorded once that is back up. Please do your best to keep text speak and emoticons restricted to OOC chat and do your best as a character to be as easily intractable as possible. An insane mirror that refuses to communicate and cooperate will not be fun to RP with especially since there are loose time limits in this RP.
@Draconequis

Alright, good to know. Google Docs is down so you will be recorded once that is back up. Please do your best to keep text speak and emoticons restricted to OOC chat and do your best as a character to be as easily intractable as possible. An insane mirror that refuses to communicate and cooperate will not be fun to RP with especially since there are loose time limits in this RP.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

i only use emoticons in ooc chat, no worries. ^.^ and you know.. now that i think about it.. T>T hmmmm.. probably better for a different character, so i substituted Acrotis with Marburg. (the idea with Acrotis was to lead people astray a bit for fun. but probably not a good idea if we want to get anything done XD)
@FloatingInSpace

i only use emoticons in ooc chat, no worries. ^.^ and you know.. now that i think about it.. T>T hmmmm.. probably better for a different character, so i substituted Acrotis with Marburg. (the idea with Acrotis was to lead people astray a bit for fun. but probably not a good idea if we want to get anything done XD)
@Draconequis

Alright, changed!
@Draconequis

Alright, changed!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username[/b]: 7thUtopia [b]Dragon name[/b]: Nemesis [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10236646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102367/10236646_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Nemesis is a callous dragon without a conscience, and is almost completely incapable of empathy. He has difficulty recognizing body and facial cues, his speech is stuttered, and he can be quite slow at grasping new concepts. This is all mostly thanks to his indoctrination by his father as a hatching, sadly this involved some head trauma that resulted in damage Nemesis never fully recovered from. The product of Wesker's experimentation, Nemesis was designed to be a living weapon; psychotic and bloodthirsty, all he needs is the proper trigger command and he will go for the kill. He nurses a deep grudge of his birth clan for what they did to him, and their recent involvement with the Shade has only deepened that hate. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: My timezone is US. Central time 3-11pm [b]How often you can post[/b]: I check back at least once a day [b]Other[/b]: [b]OYSTER![/b] [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: 7thUtopia

Dragon name: Nemesis

Dragon Picture:
10236646_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences):
Nemesis is a callous dragon without a conscience, and is almost completely incapable of empathy. He has difficulty recognizing body and facial cues, his speech is stuttered, and he can be quite slow at grasping new concepts. This is all mostly thanks to his indoctrination by his father as a hatching, sadly this involved some head trauma that resulted in damage Nemesis never fully recovered from. The product of Wesker's experimentation, Nemesis was designed to be a living weapon; psychotic and bloodthirsty, all he needs is the proper trigger command and he will go for the kill. He nurses a deep grudge of his birth clan for what they did to him, and their recent involvement with the Shade has only deepened that hate.

When you are on FR:
My timezone is US. Central time 3-11pm

How often you can post:
I check back at least once a day

Other:
OYSTER!

@FloatingInSpace
Ewpx05d.png
@7thUtopia

@7thUtopia

uCR5SCW.png
~bump~
~bump~
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
Aria reminded me of a few other dragons from the Observatory tour who might want to come along!

(( @surfingpikachu @RemanLT Hey guys! Interested in joining another holiday roleplay? ))
Aria reminded me of a few other dragons from the Observatory tour who might want to come along!

(( @surfingpikachu @RemanLT Hey guys! Interested in joining another holiday roleplay? ))
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22