Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Choose Your Way to the Wyrmwound
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15705957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157060/15705957_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Sei was growing bored as she waited for the other dragons to make their choices. She had hoped to have seen, at a minimum, two things horrifying enough to shock Teishi and the other sakura imperials when recounted. And she was still a bit annoyed that she had to carry her own trinkets. It was [i]so[/i] hard to find good help these days. She was also sure she had felt someone quickly frisk her earlier, as though searching for valuable items. But by the time she had thought of a witty quip that would make for an excellent line in her 'confronting a bandit' tale, there was nobody there. She suspected one of the tundras. Everyone always assumed they were placid and peaceful, which meant they were probably devious. The loud, overly exuberant tundra in the sword group did not seem to care about conforming to that convention though, as she loudly discussed murder and the spilling of blood. [i]How crude[/i], Sei thought. The only classy way to kill was with a quick acting poison, or so the stories told. Sei was not one for killing her enemies or rivals, then they wouldn't be around to make a laughing stock of. No fun at all. She examined the other dragons around her who had chosen trinkets. There were many of them, but a few particularly interested her so far. The disappointed looking ridgeback had regained a gleam in her eye that Sei found interesting. And a confident looking sky dancer seemed to be attempting some kind of flirtation. At last her gaze fixed on a pair of pink coatls. [color=#00CC66]"Finally someone with some semblance of style,"[/color] she said as she sauntered over. [color=#00CC66]"I was starting to think I had missed the memo and joined a mercenary band rather than a tour!"[/color] @staticmcawesome @Giratina @surfingpikachu @Nympharia

Sei was growing bored as she waited for the other dragons to make their choices. She had hoped to have seen, at a minimum, two things horrifying enough to shock Teishi and the other sakura imperials when recounted. And she was still a bit annoyed that she had to carry her own trinkets. It was so hard to find good help these days.

She was also sure she had felt someone quickly frisk her earlier, as though searching for valuable items. But by the time she had thought of a witty quip that would make for an excellent line in her 'confronting a bandit' tale, there was nobody there. She suspected one of the tundras. Everyone always assumed they were placid and peaceful, which meant they were probably devious.

The loud, overly exuberant tundra in the sword group did not seem to care about conforming to that convention though, as she loudly discussed murder and the spilling of blood. How crude, Sei thought. The only classy way to kill was with a quick acting poison, or so the stories told. Sei was not one for killing her enemies or rivals, then they wouldn't be around to make a laughing stock of. No fun at all.

She examined the other dragons around her who had chosen trinkets. There were many of them, but a few particularly interested her so far. The disappointed looking ridgeback had regained a gleam in her eye that Sei found interesting. And a confident looking sky dancer seemed to be attempting some kind of flirtation. At last her gaze fixed on a pair of pink coatls.

"Finally someone with some semblance of style," she said as she sauntered over. "I was starting to think I had missed the memo and joined a mercenary band rather than a tour!"

@staticmcawesome @Giratina @surfingpikachu @Nympharia
FR+18
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10219940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102200/10219940_350.png[/img] [/url] Once he fasted his bag on his waist, he looked around and decided that he should make himself more known to his fellow dragons. He had already noticed the magenta eyed skydancer as she picked the trinkets as he did. (@Stanzascale) A few meters away a tundra and mirror seemed to be chatting, (@tigressRising and @Eldaria) He wondered what they were talking about, so he quietly moved closer conflicted about whether or not he should introduce himself then ask how they were, or ask how they were THEN introduced himself.[i] Aguia would know...[/i] Sombres thought to himself, instantly missing his water love. As he neared, he cleared his throat then said, "Good day you two."

10219940_350.png

Once he fasted his bag on his waist, he looked around and decided that he should make himself more known to his fellow dragons. He had already noticed the magenta eyed skydancer as she picked the trinkets as he did. (@Stanzascale)

A few meters away a tundra and mirror seemed to be chatting, (@tigressRising and @Eldaria) He wondered what they were talking about, so he quietly moved closer conflicted about whether or not he should introduce himself then ask how they were, or ask how they were THEN introduced himself. Aguia would know... Sombres thought to himself, instantly missing his water love. As he neared, he cleared his throat then said, "Good day you two."
ICysegg.pngF6iUdSQ.pngICysegg.png
@Solctize @TigressRising @Rosoidela @Druddigon8 @Ophician @CornixElecti [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16134033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161341/16134033_350.png[/img] [/url] "Secrets huh?" Secrets...the word itself almost seemed like a subjective concept, so he wondered why one would develop such an attachment to it. Perhaps the idea of having knowledge that was limited and precious was somehow worth something to someone, but Raid only ever needed to know the sort of 'secrets' that kept him alive. Anything else was just a waste of time. In response to Mary's question, he lifted his head. "If you really need to know, Im from the fortress ends." he said, just barely taking in the conversation around him.
@Solctize @TigressRising @Rosoidela @Druddigon8 @Ophician @CornixElecti

16134033_350.png

"Secrets huh?"
Secrets...the word itself almost seemed like a subjective concept, so he wondered why one would develop such an attachment to it. Perhaps the idea of having knowledge that was limited and precious was somehow worth something to someone, but Raid only ever needed to know the sort of 'secrets' that kept him alive. Anything else was just a waste of time.

In response to Mary's question, he lifted his head. "If you really need to know, Im from the fortress ends." he said, just barely taking in the conversation around him.
[center] @Giratina @staticmcawesome [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16843176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/168432/16843176.png[/img] [/url] Good Icewarden, he regretted approaching the two. Blue boy. Seriously? He heaped a inward sigh that didn't show through his icy mask of emotions that always covered his face... His horrible luck finally ran thin, having to meet up with such a pair. All with the bag of shiny trinkets. He tried to think back to what he knewt ridgebacks. Most came from the shifting expance, in the lightning flight that prefered to adapt the world to them, not adapt themselves to the world. Horrible "borrowing" practice. Vicious is battle, preferably solo. Close range fighting against or with discouraged due to spikes somtimes hurting freinds or foes..... This description seemed pretty accurate to her choice of apperal. Rogue appeal and hood and mantel. Good chance one of the many ridgeback thieves or con-mans. Not an assasin, the ruby belt and whatever contents of the bag would cause quiet a ruckus. He could only guess either theif, con-man, or bandit. From either the trickster flight that would often wear rogue clothing for tricks, the shadow flight, or the originating ridgeback flight, lightning. He guessed the first, cause with all her equipment, she seemed like a shadow dragon... Or maybe a lightning. He wasn't sure..... All he knew, is that he didn't like her a bit.
@Giratina
@staticmcawesome

16843176.png

Good Icewarden, he regretted approaching the two. Blue boy. Seriously?

He heaped a inward sigh that didn't show through his icy mask of emotions that always covered his face... His horrible luck finally ran thin, having to meet up with such a pair. All with the bag of shiny trinkets.

He tried to think back to what he knewt ridgebacks. Most came from the shifting expance, in the lightning flight that prefered to adapt the world to them, not adapt themselves to the world. Horrible "borrowing" practice. Vicious is battle, preferably solo. Close range fighting against or with discouraged due to spikes somtimes hurting freinds or foes.....

This description seemed pretty accurate to her choice of apperal. Rogue appeal and hood and mantel. Good chance one of the many ridgeback thieves or con-mans. Not an assasin, the ruby belt and whatever contents of the bag would cause quiet a ruckus.

He could only guess either theif, con-man, or bandit. From either the trickster flight that would often wear rogue clothing for tricks, the shadow flight, or the originating ridgeback flight, lightning. He guessed the first, cause with all her equipment, she seemed like a shadow dragon... Or maybe a lightning. He wasn't sure..... All he knew, is that he didn't like her a bit.
[center]@Solctize @TigressRising @Rosoidela @Druddigon8 @HollowedAngel @Ophician @DomitheMystic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16007452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Crow nodded while still listening to the conversation, "Yes, secrets. While I don't find much in the way of similarities with my kind, secrets are still an important currencies for me." Crow said idly, his ears swiveled as the Spiral approached [i]"Good day you too"[/i]

Crow nodded while still listening to the conversation, "Yes, secrets. While I don't find much in the way of similarities with my kind, secrets are still an important currencies for me." Crow said idly, his ears swiveled as the Spiral approached "Good day you too"
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@FloatingInSpace @N0B0DY [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12712171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127122/12712171_350.png[/img] [/url] Mirhie had spent most of the time that others were deciding what to do scouring over part of the path she'd just come from. Giving up, she flitted back over to the fae that had called them over. "Hey there! I seem to have dropped the satchel I had all my tools in - any chance we could go back a bit for them?" But, she didn't even give Polemos a chance to answer before continuing, "No, I suppose not. Well, I'll just have to make the best of it! what are we supposed to be doing, again? Oh, right!" With that she took off again, blithely ignoring any response he might have made. Completely ignoring the sword, she looked at the potion contemplatively. It would be useful, certainly, but it would also be rather [i]boring[/i]. Especially because she doubted her traveling companions would let her do anything interesting to it. Really, too few dragons had any decent sense of scientific adventure. "[b]I'll go with trinkets[/b]," she decided. Working with the beastclans was almost always interesting; they had quite a bit of use - when they were of a mind to share, at least.
@FloatingInSpace @N0B0DY

12712171_350.png

Mirhie had spent most of the time that others were deciding what to do scouring over part of the path she'd just come from. Giving up, she flitted back over to the fae that had called them over.

"Hey there! I seem to have dropped the satchel I had all my tools in - any chance we could go back a bit for them?" But, she didn't even give Polemos a chance to answer before continuing, "No, I suppose not. Well, I'll just have to make the best of it! what are we supposed to be doing, again? Oh, right!" With that she took off again, blithely ignoring any response he might have made.

Completely ignoring the sword, she looked at the potion contemplatively. It would be useful, certainly, but it would also be rather boring. Especially because she doubted her traveling companions would let her do anything interesting to it. Really, too few dragons had any decent sense of scientific adventure.

"I'll go with trinkets," she decided. Working with the beastclans was almost always interesting; they had quite a bit of use - when they were of a mind to share, at least.
(@Solctize @TigressRising @Rosoidela @Druddigon8 @HollowedAngel @Ophician @CornixElecti ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10219940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102200/10219940_350.png[/img] [/url] "I hope I'm not disturbing this conversation." Sombres said to the Pearlcatcher dressed in a black cloak, "I was just hoping to introduce myself. I live in the Zephyre and my name is Sombres." he added a careful smile, hoping to show that he meant well. "Also are you aware of the little fires around you? " Sombres also wanted to ask if they kept him warm, but didn't, he didn't want to his nerdiness to show the first day. These people didn't know him, they didn't need to know how much of a nerd he was so he'd try to play it cool. He straighten his long spiral body and mirrored the stance of some of the sword wielding dragons around him as the weight of the pouch on his waist seemed to double.
(@Solctize @TigressRising @Rosoidela @Druddigon8 @HollowedAngel @Ophician @CornixElecti )

10219940_350.png

"I hope I'm not disturbing this conversation." Sombres said to the Pearlcatcher dressed in a black cloak, "I was just hoping to introduce myself. I live in the Zephyre and my name is Sombres." he added a careful smile, hoping to show that he meant well. "Also are you aware of the little fires around you? "

Sombres also wanted to ask if they kept him warm, but didn't, he didn't want to his nerdiness to show the first day. These people didn't know him, they didn't need to know how much of a nerd he was so he'd try to play it cool. He straighten his long spiral body and mirrored the stance of some of the sword wielding dragons around him as the weight of the pouch on his waist seemed to double.
ICysegg.pngF6iUdSQ.pngICysegg.png
[center]@Solctize @TigressRising @Rosoidela @Druddigon8 @HollowedAngel @Ophician @DomitheMystic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16007452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Crow blinked, "Yes" he said simply, "They were a result of an unfortunate accident, but I'm glad I have them, they've been useful" Crow said, seeing the question burning in the Spirals eyes, "And yes, the do provide a bit of warmth" Crow chuckled, "I've had a few ask me this already" Crow added, "Do you have any information you think I would like to know?" Crow asked, knowing he was asking an ambiguous, and a potentially daring question, not to mention rewarding. Knowledge was nice, but secrets were his true goal.

Crow blinked, "Yes" he said simply, "They were a result of an unfortunate accident, but I'm glad I have them, they've been useful" Crow said, seeing the question burning in the Spirals eyes, "And yes, the do provide a bit of warmth" Crow chuckled, "I've had a few ask me this already" Crow added, "Do you have any information you think I would like to know?" Crow asked, knowing he was asking an ambiguous, and a potentially daring question, not to mention rewarding. Knowledge was nice, but secrets were his true goal.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=112696&tab=dragon&did=14625843][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/146259/14625843.png?mtime=Vf6dlgAASfY.png[/img][/url] [color=#F781D8]"Um, thanks,"[/color] Aria said, a bit confused. To her, the Spiral's compliment sounded like a cleverly-disguised insult directed towards the other (quite intimidating and obviously more battle-hardened than her) dragons. The Coatl quickly decided to change the subject. [color=#F781D8]"Say, you seem a little familiar... did any of your clanmates go on the tour of the Observatory last month?"[/color] [size=2]@Vil[/size]
14625843.png?mtime=Vf6dlgAASfY.png
"Um, thanks," Aria said, a bit confused. To her, the Spiral's compliment sounded like a cleverly-disguised insult directed towards the other (quite intimidating and obviously more battle-hardened than her) dragons. The Coatl quickly decided to change the subject. "Say, you seem a little familiar... did any of your clanmates go on the tour of the Observatory last month?"

@Vil
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15705957][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/157060/15705957.png[/img][/url][/center] Sei wasn't sure why the Coatl seemed taken aback. Surely she had noticed the lack of style and grace prevalent above the other dragons. Some even had mismatched armour. Just because so many of them had an elemental advantage over her didn't mean they could just do whatever they wanted without any regard for how they presented themselves. Still, it wouldn't do to be rude to [i]everyone[/i] in the middle of unknown territory. [color=#00CC66]"My name is Sei,"[/color] she replied to the Coatl who had spoken. [color=#00CC66]"In fact, one of my clanmates, Imeralis, did indeed go on a tour of the observatory during Starfall. She disappeared for a long time actually. I had written her the most [i]moving[/i] obituary by the time she got back"[/color] She sniffed in annoyance. While she did have a little more regard for Imeralis than she did for most of her clanmates except for the elegant sakura Imperials – at least she usually had some dignity and was smart enough to stay quiet rather than saying something tedious just for the sake of talking most of the time – she had been a bit miffed that she hadn't got to read out her tribute poem. And the fact Imeralis of all dragons had got to go on an adventure first irritated her a little. [color=#00CC66]"I'm not sure how I remind you of her though. Just between you and I, she is a bit of a stick-in-the-mud much of the time and I am not sure how she managed to get caught up in something as exciting as that Observatory tour. Perhaps it is my scent? It is mixed by the same perfumer in the Shrieking Wilds. Mine is much more expensive though." "Anyway, this time I am sole representative of my clan,"[/color] she added. [color=#00CC66]"I plan to immortalise this journey in the form of the written word."[/color]
15705957.png

Sei wasn't sure why the Coatl seemed taken aback. Surely she had noticed the lack of style and grace prevalent above the other dragons. Some even had mismatched armour. Just because so many of them had an elemental advantage over her didn't mean they could just do whatever they wanted without any regard for how they presented themselves. Still, it wouldn't do to be rude to everyone in the middle of unknown territory.

"My name is Sei," she replied to the Coatl who had spoken. "In fact, one of my clanmates, Imeralis, did indeed go on a tour of the observatory during Starfall. She disappeared for a long time actually. I had written her the most moving obituary by the time she got back" She sniffed in annoyance. While she did have a little more regard for Imeralis than she did for most of her clanmates except for the elegant sakura Imperials – at least she usually had some dignity and was smart enough to stay quiet rather than saying something tedious just for the sake of talking most of the time – she had been a bit miffed that she hadn't got to read out her tribute poem. And the fact Imeralis of all dragons had got to go on an adventure first irritated her a little.

"I'm not sure how I remind you of her though. Just between you and I, she is a bit of a stick-in-the-mud much of the time and I am not sure how she managed to get caught up in something as exciting as that Observatory tour. Perhaps it is my scent? It is mixed by the same perfumer in the Shrieking Wilds. Mine is much more expensive though."

"Anyway, this time I am sole representative of my clan,"
she added. "I plan to immortalise this journey in the form of the written word."
FR+18
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22