Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Choose Your Way to the Wyrmwound
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@FloatingInSpace I apologise for my mistake! I might have submitted the post just before I handed the laptop over so it might not have appeared. Anyway back to re-typing. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15873124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158732/15873124_350.png[/img] [/url] Techno eyed the sword and the trinkets, briefly skimming over the potion of healing before dismissing it. It was a tiny container, enough to heal only about 200 health. In the plague-infested land, it was guaranteed for her to fall ill numerous times. The healing potion would only be enough for one of those occasions, rendering the container an unnecessary burden, and she doubted that the Plaguebringer would appreciate there being litter on her lands. Techno would rather fall ill, gain immunity, and lessen her chances of falling ill again rather than relying on puny, temporary potions, thank you very much. The sword would be useful, but then again, as the knowledgable Fae mentioned, it was a beacon of trouble as well. Techno was never good at alchemy, so the trinkets wont be useful for that. The constant here were the Beastclans. The variables were their frequency and their mood. If she grabbed the sword, the Beastclans would act territorial, and if she ran into them, they would immediately assume that she was violent, and would attack her first, due to the fact that offence is usually the best defence. Looking at the sword, she shivered. The thought of drawing blood of anyone drew out memories as well, memories that made her heart clench, memories she rather keep buried. The bag of trinkets would make the Beastclans wary, which was better than making them violent. That will give her the chance to convince the Beastclan, gaining new experiences, learning new skills, gaining useful items, and possibly new allies. Besides, Techno thought to herself as she stepped forward, nodded with respect and gratefulness at Polemos and grabbed the [b]Bag of Trinkets[/b] , if they werent to listen, she could always make them dance to her tunes.
@FloatingInSpace

I apologise for my mistake! I might have submitted the post just before I handed the laptop over so it might not have appeared.
Anyway back to re-typing.

15873124_350.png

Techno eyed the sword and the trinkets, briefly skimming over the potion of healing before dismissing it. It was a tiny container, enough to heal only about 200 health. In the plague-infested land, it was guaranteed for her to fall ill numerous times. The healing potion would only be enough for one of those occasions, rendering the container an unnecessary burden, and she doubted that the Plaguebringer would appreciate there being litter on her lands. Techno would rather fall ill, gain immunity, and lessen her chances of falling ill again rather than relying on puny, temporary potions, thank you very much.

The sword would be useful, but then again, as the knowledgable Fae mentioned, it was a beacon of trouble as well. Techno was never good at alchemy, so the trinkets wont be useful for that. The constant here were the Beastclans. The variables were their frequency and their mood. If she grabbed the sword, the Beastclans would act territorial, and if she ran into them, they would immediately assume that she was violent, and would attack her first, due to the fact that offence is usually the best defence. Looking at the sword, she shivered. The thought of drawing blood of anyone drew out memories as well, memories that made her heart clench, memories she rather keep buried.

The bag of trinkets would make the Beastclans wary, which was better than making them violent. That will give her the chance to convince the Beastclan, gaining new experiences, learning new skills, gaining useful items, and possibly new allies. Besides, Techno thought to herself as she stepped forward, nodded with respect and gratefulness at Polemos and grabbed the Bag of Trinkets , if they werent to listen, she could always make them dance to her tunes.
SuZxDTE.png
@UserOfShadows @gabrielnovak @Biohazardia @CornixElecti @Fatespinner @Ciphers @HollowedAngel @SporkLord @SaturdayLemon @tigressRising @Tonake @Nympharia @staticmcawesome @Inkdragons @Lamenting @ophician @Giratina @Eldaria @Nyctea @PurplePanda @ResidentLurker @AsmaetheFox @stripedfrisk @Vil @DomiTheMystic @SoulEmber @Stanzascale @Akal @Solztize @Draconequis @InkZylorn @7thUtopia @Rosoidela @Rookery @surfingpikachu @Liljanlaulu @Lizardheart @hinatot @Drakenhart @Druddigon8 @unicornssparkle @Als [center][i]When the dragons reach the Wyrmwound, everything is still. It is almost as if the landscape is bowing to them, in honor of what they have done and how far they have come. The silence stretches on, making some feel uneasy while others stand tall, proud of making it through the terrible and tragic Wasteland. Before them, the red cauldron of the Wyrmwound bubbles and stirs. Some dragons peer in at the sickening red liquid, watching ripples slowly spread out from the center. Suddenly, something bursts forth, drenched in the red liquid, with mangled wings and green, pulsing boils. Short arms grasp the edge of the Wyrmwound as the Plaguebringer glances around with her burning red eyes, her teeth clenched and mouth dripping with contagion from the Wyrmwound. [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/10_350.png[/img] [/url] She sniffs the air, as if gauging how many there are around her before taking in the site of over forty dragons lined up, staring straight back at her. She lifts her hands to the sky and spreads her mangled wings, droplets of oozing redness flying everywhere.[/i] "[b]Welcome worthy travelers,[/b]" she bellowed. "[b]You have proven yourselves worthy of the Wasteland and worthy of my presence. Congratulations on your march through my homeland and I salute you for surviving it.[/b]" She dropped her arms and glanced around, her teeth still bared in some sort of feral grin. "[b]There are those among you that have been proven to be the ones that have fought back the hardest against the Wasteland. You will be blessed with gifts from my own home and be sent back with the knowledge that you have conquered what is one of the most difficult journeys of all. "As for the rest of you,[/b]" she continued, her eyes still sweeping across the crowd, "[b]take your life and your triumph as the greatest prize.[/b]" With that, she dunked herself back into the Wyrmwound without another word. [b]Thank you for participating in the CYOA RP of 2015! This is both me and N0B0DY's first time running things, so if you could fill out the survey to help us with next year's RP, that would be great! [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nbgKEngYiU43KNy8qv7TiMGFokJt2EsUV_VCs6FRJXg/viewform?usp=send_form]A survey to help us improve next year's RoR CYOA![/url] The winners are: 1. CornixElecti 2. Draconequis 3. UserOfShadows You will recieve your gifts shortly. The rest of you will have your tickets transferred over to the OoF raffle. Thank you for participating and hope you have a lovely day with dragons! @N0B0DY
@UserOfShadows @gabrielnovak @Biohazardia @CornixElecti @Fatespinner @Ciphers @HollowedAngel @SporkLord @SaturdayLemon @tigressRising @Tonake @Nympharia @staticmcawesome @Inkdragons @Lamenting @ophician @Giratina @Eldaria @Nyctea @PurplePanda @ResidentLurker @AsmaetheFox @stripedfrisk @Vil @DomiTheMystic @SoulEmber @Stanzascale @Akal @Solztize @Draconequis @InkZylorn @7thUtopia @Rosoidela @Rookery @surfingpikachu @Liljanlaulu @Lizardheart @hinatot @Drakenhart @Druddigon8 @unicornssparkle @Als

When the dragons reach the Wyrmwound, everything is still. It is almost as if the landscape is bowing to them, in honor of what they have done and how far they have come. The silence stretches on, making some feel uneasy while others stand tall, proud of making it through the terrible and tragic Wasteland. Before them, the red cauldron of the Wyrmwound bubbles and stirs. Some dragons peer in at the sickening red liquid, watching ripples slowly spread out from the center.

Suddenly, something bursts forth, drenched in the red liquid, with mangled wings and green, pulsing boils. Short arms grasp the edge of the Wyrmwound as the Plaguebringer glances around with her burning red eyes, her teeth clenched and mouth dripping with contagion from the Wyrmwound.

10_350.png

She sniffs the air, as if gauging how many there are around her before taking in the site of over forty dragons lined up, staring straight back at her. She lifts her hands to the sky and spreads her mangled wings, droplets of oozing redness flying everywhere.

"Welcome worthy travelers," she bellowed. "You have proven yourselves worthy of the Wasteland and worthy of my presence. Congratulations on your march through my homeland and I salute you for surviving it."

She dropped her arms and glanced around, her teeth still bared in some sort of feral grin.

"There are those among you that have been proven to be the ones that have fought back the hardest against the Wasteland. You will be blessed with gifts from my own home and be sent back with the knowledge that you have conquered what is one of the most difficult journeys of all.

"As for the rest of you,
" she continued, her eyes still sweeping across the crowd, "take your life and your triumph as the greatest prize."

With that, she dunked herself back into the Wyrmwound without another word.

Thank you for participating in the CYOA RP of 2015! This is both me and N0B0DY's first time running things, so if you could fill out the survey to help us with next year's RP, that would be great!

A survey to help us improve next year's RoR CYOA!

The winners are:
1. CornixElecti
2. Draconequis
3. UserOfShadows

You will recieve your gifts shortly. The rest of you will have your tickets transferred over to the OoF raffle. Thank you for participating and hope you have a lovely day with dragons!

@N0B0DY
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace @N0B0DY

yaaay this was fun, thank you so much for putting this on and i am so pleased that i won ^.^
@FloatingInSpace @N0B0DY

yaaay this was fun, thank you so much for putting this on and i am so pleased that i won ^.^
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@FloatingInSpace @N0B0DY

AAAAAHHHH I WON SOMETHING! Thank you both so very much, this was extremely fun and I look forward to more next time. Kiera will wear her injury with pride, and she'll have plenty of fun describing the tale to her best friend and foster mother, Thana.

@Biohazardia @tonake

You guys. Are. The. Best. You made this so much fun, I hope Eunys and Xaoc never forget. I'll be sure to post in our thread some and help finish things up with reactions to the Plaguebringer.

@gabrielnovak @Ciphers

And of course I can't forget about the rest of the team- Even though Khione and Warning didn't quite make it to the Plaguebringer (or at least broke off from the group,) they were invaluable to the team. Thank you!
@FloatingInSpace @N0B0DY

AAAAAHHHH I WON SOMETHING! Thank you both so very much, this was extremely fun and I look forward to more next time. Kiera will wear her injury with pride, and she'll have plenty of fun describing the tale to her best friend and foster mother, Thana.

@Biohazardia @tonake

You guys. Are. The. Best. You made this so much fun, I hope Eunys and Xaoc never forget. I'll be sure to post in our thread some and help finish things up with reactions to the Plaguebringer.

@gabrielnovak @Ciphers

And of course I can't forget about the rest of the team- Even though Khione and Warning didn't quite make it to the Plaguebringer (or at least broke off from the group,) they were invaluable to the team. Thank you!
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserofShadows Glad to see you won something :D You definitely helped move the plot along most I think! Congrats! Maybe I should do one last post as well ;)
@UserofShadows Glad to see you won something :D You definitely helped move the plot along most I think! Congrats! Maybe I should do one last post as well ;)
@floatinginspace How did CornixElecti win? Our group just sort of stalled.
And, a suggestion? I for one expect the mods to play the part of the NPC's. Otherwise it seems too easy for the players to manipulate it into something beneficial, or at least not inconvenient.
@floatinginspace How did CornixElecti win? Our group just sort of stalled.
And, a suggestion? I for one expect the mods to play the part of the NPC's. Otherwise it seems too easy for the players to manipulate it into something beneficial, or at least not inconvenient.
4GJsj.gif
@Eldaria

CornixElecti was placed on another group. I believe @N0B0DY switched you over as well to group 3 instead afterwards?

As much as we'd like to play the NPCs, there are simply too many groups to do so properly. As shown through this RP, we hardly had enough time to answer questions, sort out rules, and get out posts in time. There is simply no reasonable way for us to play all the NPCs in something like this.

We'll keep in mind the suggestion, thank you!
@Eldaria

CornixElecti was placed on another group. I believe @N0B0DY switched you over as well to group 3 instead afterwards?

As much as we'd like to play the NPCs, there are simply too many groups to do so properly. As shown through this RP, we hardly had enough time to answer questions, sort out rules, and get out posts in time. There is simply no reasonable way for us to play all the NPCs in something like this.

We'll keep in mind the suggestion, thank you!
uCR5SCW.png
@floatinginspace No... i never saw anything about being switched to a different group.
@floatinginspace No... i never saw anything about being switched to a different group.
4GJsj.gif
@Eldaria

It was posted on the OOC chat on page 23, when I asked if anyone thought their group was moving too slow or it had stagnated. A few people replied back and they were moved onto more active teams.

I apologize that you missed this and as a result was unable to participate as much. I'll be sure to keep this in mind next year.
@Eldaria

It was posted on the OOC chat on page 23, when I asked if anyone thought their group was moving too slow or it had stagnated. A few people replied back and they were moved onto more active teams.

I apologize that you missed this and as a result was unable to participate as much. I'll be sure to keep this in mind next year.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22