Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Choose Your Way to the Wyrmwound
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Yes! This seems fun. I'm aware of the illness and violence tag for this RP, bring it on! :) [b]Username[/b]: Biohazardia [b]Dragon name[/b]: Xaoc [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10055683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100557/10055683_350.png[/img] +Banana circuit markings, I haven't put them on him yet. XD [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Secretive and likes to keep to himself, Xaoc is a demonic dragon who can craft items with magical properties. For protection he usually wears some of his creations at all times. Xaoc does not prefer to be around a crowd, liking a smaller party, but he will mostly just chime in with sardonic comments and not complain. He is somewhat nosy and independent so he may make decisions without the party's consent, or sneak around by himself. He can be polite when he wants, but also quite insulting and rude at times as well. While he is easily amused by others, it's difficult to truly gain his affection. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: I am not usually consistently on at any time, but quickly check and reply to messages on FR throughout the day. My timezone is +3 FR time. [b]How often you can post[/b]: At least once a day, often multiple times daily [b]Other[/b]: None I believe. [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Yes! This seems fun. I'm aware of the illness and violence tag for this RP, bring it on! :)

Username: Biohazardia
Dragon name: Xaoc
Dragon Picture:
10055683_350.png
+Banana circuit markings, I haven't put them on him yet. XD

Personality (at least three sentences): Secretive and likes to keep to himself, Xaoc is a demonic dragon who can craft items with magical properties. For protection he usually wears some of his creations at all times. Xaoc does not prefer to be around a crowd, liking a smaller party, but he will mostly just chime in with sardonic comments and not complain. He is somewhat nosy and independent so he may make decisions without the party's consent, or sneak around by himself. He can be polite when he wants, but also quite insulting and rude at times as well. While he is easily amused by others, it's difficult to truly gain his affection.
When you are on FR: I am not usually consistently on at any time, but quickly check and reply to messages on FR throughout the day. My timezone is +3 FR time.
How often you can post: At least once a day, often multiple times daily
Other: None I believe.
@FloatingInSpace
@Biohazardia

Thank you, you've been recorded!
@Biohazardia

Thank you, you've been recorded!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username[/b]: CornixElecti [b]Dragon name[/b]: Crow [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16007452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Crow is a quite, sturdy and strong dragon who admires, loves and collects shiny objects, as well as shiny dragons if he can. He is often reserved, not the best follower and can have streaks of brashness. He is the Prince of his lair and can be selfish at times, or just not consider things. He can be VERY territorial if he feels threatened or is being stolen from. He has a few scars on his hind legs and gold coating his claws from a time in which he was attacked by a fire dragon, so he doesn't quite like fire dragons nor Ridgebacks. He is unlike most Pearlcatchers in which he loves secrets, but hates gossip. He will listen, keep and never tell unless told otherwise, in secret he is a big romantic, looking for love between others, and looking for a love for himself in which he can share his inner thoughts and passions. His familiar, A Graveyard Guardian by the name of Moruba, is a gruff and old bear that has been with him a long tim, protecting him when he cannot protect himself and standing by him when he needs her most [b]When you are on FR[/b]: Between 6 and 23 FR time, I'll be spotty because of school and if I have other plans that day [b]How often you can post[/b]: When ever I get the chance, but quite often [b]Other[/b]: none that I can think of :) [size=2] @FloatingInSpace
Username: CornixElecti
Dragon name: Crow
Dragon Picture:
16007452_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Crow is a quite, sturdy and strong dragon who admires, loves and collects shiny objects, as well as shiny dragons if he can. He is often reserved, not the best follower and can have streaks of brashness. He is the Prince of his lair and can be selfish at times, or just not consider things. He can be VERY territorial if he feels threatened or is being stolen from. He has a few scars on his hind legs and gold coating his claws from a time in which he was attacked by a fire dragon, so he doesn't quite like fire dragons nor Ridgebacks. He is unlike most Pearlcatchers in which he loves secrets, but hates gossip. He will listen, keep and never tell unless told otherwise, in secret he is a big romantic, looking for love between others, and looking for a love for himself in which he can share his inner thoughts and passions. His familiar, A Graveyard Guardian by the name of Moruba, is a gruff and old bear that has been with him a long tim, protecting him when he cannot protect himself and standing by him when he needs her most
When you are on FR: Between 6 and 23 FR time, I'll be spotty because of school and if I have other plans that day
How often you can post: When ever I get the chance, but quite often
Other: none that I can think of :)
@FloatingInSpace
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti

Can you expand on how often you can post? Like once a day, twice a day, once every week, etc.?
@CornixElecti

Can you expand on how often you can post? Like once a day, twice a day, once every week, etc.?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
Every day at minimum once. I'm on most of the day so I will be able to reply several times a day unless I have something going on.
@FloatingInSpace
Every day at minimum once. I'm on most of the day so I will be able to reply several times a day unless I have something going on.
@CornixElecti

Alright, you've been recorded! Please read the rules if you haven't already and know that this RP will involve descriptions of illnesses and violence.
@CornixElecti

Alright, you've been recorded! Please read the rules if you haven't already and know that this RP will involve descriptions of illnesses and violence.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
I have and I can't wait!
@FloatingInSpace
I have and I can't wait!
[b]Username[/b]: Fatespinner [b]Dragon name[/b]: Magma [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15686551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156866/15686551_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Bouncy and quite social with almost no sense of self preservation. he has a fascination with all forms of life and often experiments new medicines on himself, causing him to almost have died more than once. but each time he gets himself into trouble he can always count on his dear friend Mouse, a longneck mender, to either help or find help. as insane as he may seem to other dragons, he would never experiment on anyone other than himself. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: i am a creature of the night >:D you can usually catch me on between noon and 3am fr time [b]How often you can post[/b]: depends on the day, but usually pretty often :) [b]Other[/b]: this should be fun :D [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: Fatespinner
Dragon name: Magma
Dragon Picture:
15686551_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences):

Bouncy and quite social with almost no sense of self preservation. he has a fascination with all forms of life and often experiments new medicines on himself, causing him to almost have died more than once. but each time he gets himself into trouble he can always count on his dear friend Mouse, a longneck mender, to either help or find help. as insane as he may seem to other dragons, he would never experiment on anyone other than himself.

When you are on FR:
i am a creature of the night >:D
you can usually catch me on between noon and 3am fr time
How often you can post:
depends on the day, but usually pretty often :)
Other: this should be fun :D
@FloatingInSpace
tumblr_o89i6qRd5B1uj5ydro2_100.png

389.png
ToT
[b]Username[/b]:Ciphers [b]Dragon name[/b]:Khione [b]Dragon Picture[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11740830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117409/11740830_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Khione is quite the primadonna, thinking she's above everyone else. She loves being the center of the party, wanting the unwavering attention of the crowds. She prefers to not do the heavy lifting and would rather side on the sidelines, filing her claws but when it's all done and she'll turn around and say it was all her idea. Her temper also flares at times, sentencing whoever tipped her off to a frozen maw. Still, if you somehow warm her freezing heart, you've got one of the most loyal friends out there. She also has a fascination with bears and often is with her Hoarfrost Mauler familiar, Cleo. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: On average between 12:30 to 19 FR time [b]How often you can post[/b]:Unless something's happening, a minimum of once a day [b]Other[/b]: Yes, I know about all the gory-esque, no second warning needed. ;D Also, this should be fun because Khione [i]really[/i] hates the Plague territory. Expect a lot of her complaining. (She's only there because she had too... It'll get explained later. :P) [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username:Ciphers
Dragon name:Khione
Dragon Picture:
11740830_350.png

Khione is quite the primadonna, thinking she's above everyone else. She loves being the center of the party, wanting the unwavering attention of the crowds. She prefers to not do the heavy lifting and would rather side on the sidelines, filing her claws but when it's all done and she'll turn around and say it was all her idea. Her temper also flares at times, sentencing whoever tipped her off to a frozen maw. Still, if you somehow warm her freezing heart, you've got one of the most loyal friends out there.

She also has a fascination with bears and often is with her Hoarfrost Mauler familiar, Cleo.
When you are on FR: On average between 12:30 to 19 FR time
How often you can post:Unless something's happening, a minimum of once a day
Other: Yes, I know about all the gory-esque, no second warning needed. ;D

Also, this should be fun because Khione really hates the Plague territory. Expect a lot of her complaining. (She's only there because she had too... It'll get explained later. :P)

@FloatingInSpace
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
[b]Username[/b]: HollowedAngel [b]Dragon name[/b]: Raid [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16134033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161341/16134033_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: This goblin like mirror is native to the ice field, but one could easily mistake him for a plague clan member. A kleptomaniac with homicidal tendencies, he is often described as being erratic and unpredictable. He seems to easily trust in others, though it is very difficult for others to trust in him when his presence is so unsettling. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: most of the time, really [b]How often you can post[/b]: Daily if not every other day. [b]Other[/b]: None [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: HollowedAngel
Dragon name: Raid
Dragon Picture:

16134033_350.png

This goblin like mirror is native to the ice field, but one could easily mistake him for a plague clan member. A kleptomaniac with homicidal tendencies, he is often described as being erratic and unpredictable. He seems to easily trust in others, though it is very difficult for others to trust in him when his presence is so unsettling.

When you are on FR: most of the time, really
How often you can post: Daily if not every other day.
Other: None
@FloatingInSpace
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22