Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Choose Your Way to the Wyrmwound
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
[b]Username[/b]: MxMyaku [b]Dragon name[/b]: Friedrich [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11071259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110713/11071259_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Friedrich is brave, adventurous, and never one to back down from a challenge. At least, that's always what he says. In reality, he's just a storyteller, one who tries to mimic the adventurers and heroes of the world to try and cover up his cowardice. He'll always make up stories on the spot to try and make himself look cooler, even going so far as to faking an accent he doesn't even have, but when actually put under pressure, he cracks like a nut without support. Thankfully, it's easy to motivate him to actually live up to what he says: If you're there to witness him, he'll actually live up to his lie in order to cover his behind. And if you need someone to sweet talk you out of a situation? Well, Friedrich's your drake. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: Between 9 and 20 server time. [b]How often you can post[/b]: At least once a day, usually more! [b]Other[/b]: Oysters and clams and mussels and scallops and bivalves of all sorts! [size=2]@FloatingInSpace[/size]
Username: MxMyaku
Dragon name: Friedrich
Dragon Picture:
11071259_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Friedrich is brave, adventurous, and never one to back down from a challenge. At least, that's always what he says. In reality, he's just a storyteller, one who tries to mimic the adventurers and heroes of the world to try and cover up his cowardice. He'll always make up stories on the spot to try and make himself look cooler, even going so far as to faking an accent he doesn't even have, but when actually put under pressure, he cracks like a nut without support. Thankfully, it's easy to motivate him to actually live up to what he says: If you're there to witness him, he'll actually live up to his lie in order to cover his behind. And if you need someone to sweet talk you out of a situation? Well, Friedrich's your drake.
When you are on FR: Between 9 and 20 server time.
How often you can post: At least once a day, usually more!
Other: Oysters and clams and mussels and scallops and bivalves of all sorts!
@FloatingInSpace
MuBAFWK.png
szLFrpq.pngmlHpBMC.png
@MxMyaku

Thank you, you have been recorded!
@MxMyaku

Thank you, you have been recorded!
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
Yeah, plain Scylla is fine. I added the tittle more as a formality than anything.
@FloatingInSpace
Yeah, plain Scylla is fine. I added the tittle more as a formality than anything.
[b]Username[/b]: Vil [b]Dragon name[/b]: Sei [b]Dragon Picture[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15705957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157060/15705957_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Sei is a nature dragon who has a liking for beauty and the finer things in life and professes to dislike ugly, gross, or uncouth things. She can be quite judgemental and vocal in these opinions. However, she also has a taste for new experiences and doing unconventional things to shock her contemporaries (like visiting the Scarred Wasteland) and so she can write about them in her book. She is very clever and has a sharp tongue. (Sei's personality is partially based off that of Heian era author Sei Shonagun.) [b]When you are on FR[/b]: I'm FRT +17 so I'm usually on during the evenings FRT and then for a few hours after rollover. [b]How often you can post[/b]: A couple of times a day usually. Can differ depending on work etc. [b]Other[/b]: Oyster [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: Vil
Dragon name: Sei
Dragon Picture:
15705957_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences):

Sei is a nature dragon who has a liking for beauty and the finer things in life and professes to dislike ugly, gross, or uncouth things. She can be quite judgemental and vocal in these opinions. However, she also has a taste for new experiences and doing unconventional things to shock her contemporaries (like visiting the Scarred Wasteland) and so she can write about them in her book. She is very clever and has a sharp tongue.
(Sei's personality is partially based off that of Heian era author Sei Shonagun.)

When you are on FR: I'm FRT +17 so I'm usually on during the evenings FRT and then for a few hours after rollover.
How often you can post: A couple of times a day usually. Can differ depending on work etc.
Other: Oyster
@FloatingInSpace
FR+18
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
[b]Username[/b]:DomiThemystic [b]Dragon name[/b]: Sombres [b]Dragon Picture[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10219940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102200/10219940_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Sombres is skittish but knows when to be brave( especially for the love of his life Aguia!) He's been plagued before, he meandered into Wyrmwound when he lived in the Tanglewood as a hatch-ling and now has bandages on his arms from wounds that never healed. Sombres also is a complete dragon nerd, smart, awkward, always tripping over himself. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: Mornings... Afternoons...Nights. All the time(sporadically) [b]How often you can post[/b]: Practically Daily [b]Other[/b]: Oyster! [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username:DomiThemystic

Dragon name: Sombres

Dragon Picture:
10219940_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Sombres is skittish but knows when to be brave( especially for the love of his life Aguia!) He's been plagued before, he meandered into Wyrmwound when he lived in the Tanglewood as a hatch-ling and now has bandages on his arms from wounds that never healed. Sombres also is a complete dragon nerd, smart, awkward, always tripping over himself.

When you are on FR: Mornings... Afternoons...Nights. All the time(sporadically)

How often you can post: Practically Daily
Other: Oyster!
@FloatingInSpace
ICysegg.pngF6iUdSQ.pngICysegg.png
@DomiTheMystic @Vil

Thank you, you've both been recorded!
@DomiTheMystic @Vil

Thank you, you've both been recorded!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username[/b]: SoulEmber [b]Dragon name[/b]: Yetunth [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15290869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152909/15290869_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Just like the Flight he hails from, Yetunth is a strong believer that there are messages to be found in the night sky if a dragon is perceptive enough. Ever curious and always ready to learn something new, he regularly sets out to gather as much knowledge as he can. Whenever a situation seems off, he becomes wary and is quick to resorting to using magic as a means of self-defense. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: Time is FR+1. Every evening and night, along with a good chunk of both Sunday and Monday. [b]How often you can post[/b]: I'm working full time and am a part time student. Evenings and nights are when I have a lot of time to post. I can also make posts from my phone during breaks at work. [b]Other[/b]: "The life of man is of no greater importance to the universe than that of an [i]oyster[/i]." - David Hume [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: SoulEmber

Dragon name: Yetunth

Dragon Picture:
15290869_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Just like the Flight he hails from, Yetunth is a strong believer that there are messages to be found in the night sky if a dragon is perceptive enough. Ever curious and always ready to learn something new, he regularly sets out to gather as much knowledge as he can. Whenever a situation seems off, he becomes wary and is quick to resorting to using magic as a means of self-defense.

When you are on FR: Time is FR+1. Every evening and night, along with a good chunk of both Sunday and Monday.

How often you can post: I'm working full time and am a part time student. Evenings and nights are when I have a lot of time to post. I can also make posts from my phone during breaks at work.

Other: "The life of man is of no greater importance to the universe than that of an oyster." - David Hume

@FloatingInSpace
[b]Username[/b]: Stanzascale. [b]Dragon name[/b]: Qualia. [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15720543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157206/15720543_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality[/b]: Qualia is pained by bursts of strong-emotion in those around her and prefers the company of those disinclined to such. Her constitution is less than optimal, but she has worked on developing independency to allow journeys like this to be practical. The Skydancer, at times, worries about affecting others emotionally, and so moderates herself by default. When it comes to crowds, she is most comfortable when they are one in sentiment, hence why she may be drawn to clans of a shared ideology at times. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: I am awake and potentially online between 00:00-13:30 FR time (8 hours ahead if that’s of note). My timetable varies during the week but generally, barring homework/coursework, I shouldn’t be busy with anything besides food after 10:00 FR time. [b]How often you can post[/b]: I admit that unless I have become engaged with a specific group who have some semblance of turns and ongoing activity at a given time while I’m online, I may attempt to allow an hour for someone else to post if there’s something especially interesting to respond to. If there’s little my character finds of interest, then once or twice a day minimum is possible. Observing the Starfall thread suggests five as a rough maximum. However, this data is from the holidays. I will likely attempt to post at least once a day in the face of term-time complications. [b]Other[/b]: I had been thinking about waiting to see if a friend I'd asked the advice of would reply by Saturday and post then, but at this point it seems unlikely I'll make any changes in terms of character choice. My concern being that this will be her debut: my first time writing as her. Qualia is interested in the subject of death and is researching with some, let’s call them magic (concave) mirrors. Her theory is that her prime item will behave differently depending on the realm, the Wyrmwound seems the most interesting potential test-location in the Plague-realm. Hence her presence. (Yeah, I'm interested in what the others' explanations are for being here.) In spite of her conditions, I don’t regard her as one of my cuddly adorable characters (apart from in private with loved ones). I’d started considering characters to bring when I saw the WIP threads and, on seeing the warning on opening-day, decided to bring the one less likely to be affected by such things (yep, the other two candidates seemed too adorable). Let me know if I need to fix anything here or at any point in the RP. Oyster is a strange word, I should look up the etymology sometime. [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: Stanzascale.

Dragon name: Qualia.

Dragon Picture:
15720543_350.png

Personality: Qualia is pained by bursts of strong-emotion in those around her and prefers the company of those disinclined to such. Her constitution is less than optimal, but she has worked on developing independency to allow journeys like this to be practical. The Skydancer, at times, worries about affecting others emotionally, and so moderates herself by default. When it comes to crowds, she is most comfortable when they are one in sentiment, hence why she may be drawn to clans of a shared ideology at times.

When you are on FR: I am awake and potentially online between 00:00-13:30 FR time (8 hours ahead if that’s of note). My timetable varies during the week but generally, barring homework/coursework, I shouldn’t be busy with anything besides food after 10:00 FR time.

How often you can post: I admit that unless I have become engaged with a specific group who have some semblance of turns and ongoing activity at a given time while I’m online, I may attempt to allow an hour for someone else to post if there’s something especially interesting to respond to. If there’s little my character finds of interest, then once or twice a day minimum is possible. Observing the Starfall thread suggests five as a rough maximum. However, this data is from the holidays. I will likely attempt to post at least once a day in the face of term-time complications.

Other: I had been thinking about waiting to see if a friend I'd asked the advice of would reply by Saturday and post then, but at this point it seems unlikely I'll make any changes in terms of character choice. My concern being that this will be her debut: my first time writing as her.
Qualia is interested in the subject of death and is researching with some, let’s call them magic (concave) mirrors. Her theory is that her prime item will behave differently depending on the realm, the Wyrmwound seems the most interesting potential test-location in the Plague-realm. Hence her presence. (Yeah, I'm interested in what the others' explanations are for being here.)
In spite of her conditions, I don’t regard her as one of my cuddly adorable characters (apart from in private with loved ones). I’d started considering characters to bring when I saw the WIP threads and, on seeing the warning on opening-day, decided to bring the one less likely to be affected by such things (yep, the other two candidates seemed too adorable). Let me know if I need to fix anything here or at any point in the RP.
Oyster is a strange word, I should look up the etymology sometime.
@FloatingInSpace
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[b]Username[/b]: Akal [b]Dragon name[/b]: Luiza [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6354830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63549/6354830_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: A daring adventurer of a tundra, Luiza sees no obstacle as too high or road too dangerous! Her travels take her all around Sornieth, from the tranquil Windswept Plateau to the humid wilderness of the Viridian Labyrinth, but she always remembers to keep two things with her: her daring, excitable adventuring spirit, and some yellow flowers for impromptu snack times. Luiza can get a little TOO excited about adventures at times, forgetting to watch out for the dangers on the road, but so far her quick reflexes and wits have kept her safe from harm. Firm believer in the saying that the world is her oyster, if she just goes out there and gets it. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: At warying times. Sometimes I'm on at 5 am FR time, sometimes at 6 pm. Also, I'm 10 hours ahead of site time. [b]How often you can post[/b]: At least once a day, probably more often. [b]Other[/b]: Excited for this! There aren't that many CYOA games to play on Flight Rising, so I'm really looking forward to this. [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: Akal

Dragon name: Luiza

Dragon Picture:
6354830_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): A daring adventurer of a tundra, Luiza sees no obstacle as too high or road too dangerous! Her travels take her all around Sornieth, from the tranquil Windswept Plateau to the humid wilderness of the Viridian Labyrinth, but she always remembers to keep two things with her: her daring, excitable adventuring spirit, and some yellow flowers for impromptu snack times. Luiza can get a little TOO excited about adventures at times, forgetting to watch out for the dangers on the road, but so far her quick reflexes and wits have kept her safe from harm. Firm believer in the saying that the world is her oyster, if she just goes out there and gets it.

When you are on FR: At warying times. Sometimes I'm on at 5 am FR time, sometimes at 6 pm. Also, I'm 10 hours ahead of site time.

How often you can post: At least once a day, probably more often.

Other: Excited for this! There aren't that many CYOA games to play on Flight Rising, so I'm really looking forward to this.

@FloatingInSpace
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
[b]Username[/b]: Solztize [b]Dragon name[/b]: Toranosuke [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14858819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148589/14858819_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Tora is a very silly yet happy dragon. He's very optimistic and likes to keep the mood light. However, he is very dedicated at his job as a scout. He is extremely observant and sensitive to changes in his surroundings. He rarely ever shows his depressed side to anyone. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: I'm usually on FR at 3:00 FR time onwards till 8:00 or so [b]How often you can post[/b]: There are times I'm busy at college, but I can most at least once or twice a day. [b]Other[/b]: Yay! This seems exciting! [size=2]@FloatingInSpace

Username: Solztize
Dragon name: Toranosuke
Dragon Picture:
14858819_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Tora is a very silly yet happy dragon. He's very optimistic and likes to keep the mood light. However, he is very dedicated at his job as a scout. He is extremely observant and sensitive to changes in his surroundings. He rarely ever shows his depressed side to anyone.
When you are on FR: I'm usually on FR at 3:00 FR time onwards till 8:00 or so
How often you can post: There are times I'm busy at college, but I can most at least once or twice a day.
Other: Yay! This seems exciting!
@FloatingInSpace
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22