Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Thanks for playing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/renessa47/Rockbreakers-ceremony-festival-grounds_zpsa3c6fa23.gif[/img][/center] Flying into Dragonhome is a treat during the native festival, especially to the uninitiated. All clans get their hands on pigments, maybe even make their favorite colors themselves from what they pull out of their cave walls, and draw extra water from their deep wells to mix up brilliant and often times gaudy paint to decorate their lair thresholds with patterns and forms large enough to be seen from the air. Flags and streamers threaded with precious metals would also be wedged into crevices and pinned under small cairns of paint-dipped stones to glitter and flash in the harsh sun. The whole of the brown-grey deserts, mountains, and canyons would suddenly be awash in a bloom of enthusiasm, welcoming, and love. But greatest in all this tradition is the Hidden City. At the base of the Pillar, sheltered from most outsiders' view, is a massive hewn city lining the cliff faces and riddling the base of the First Shell and the Pillar of the World. Not a surface is left unpainted there. Even some of the citizens go about slathered in intricate designs and at night there is tell of Gem Masquerades where each strives to more perfectly resemble their favorite stone from Daddy's paws. The streets and skyways are strung over with bolts of the season's freshly dyed silks beaded with crystals and gems, interspersed with ropes twisted of pure metal-thread. The more nimble and brave artist even clamber up the pillar itself and spend weeks ahead of time laying out their designs to fill in time for the festival so that, as the sun rises and light strikes the Pillar, it appears alive and whole once more; a guiding beacon for brothers and sisters to come home. A dazzling sight for miles around, reaching its happy colors even into the sky of distant realms. The festival grounds themselves may not be so spectacular and dreamy as the fantastical tales of the Hidden City tell, but they are startlingly bright in the dusty landscape nonetheless. Great groupings of tents and shade-flies, roughly organized into blocks with clear pathways lined with directional flags, greet the eye as soon as most travelers approach Earth's shore. A gigantic set of swirling colored pebble art laid on a nearby mountainside directs travelers toward the faire grounds in a number of common dragon orthographies and even some obscure Wind, Water, and Fire languages. The sun has risen, the morning has begun, and many purveyors of Earthen wares and entertainment are set up and ready to see their brothers and sisters make their yearly visit... [b]Stall Directory[/b]: [LIST] [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1251871&page=1&anchor=7392425#7392425]Singmolii's Rockbreak[/url] [*]Treasure Hunt - CLOSED! [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1251871&page=1&anchor=7407641#7407641]Festival Fare[/url] - CLOSED! [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=1251871&page=1&anchor=7411030#7411030]Crystal Confusion[/url] [*]Bobbing for Gems - CLOSED! [/LIST] [center][size=5][b]A N N O U N C E M E N T S[/b][/size][/center] [quote] [b]11/30[/b] Sing is still working on some holiday backlog so he's open for a few last minute drop-ins (not too many, though, or he'll never get home!)). The rest of the fair grounds are folding up and heading back to waiting families! Thanks for visiting us, we hope to see you back next year! [/quote] [quote] [b]11/24[/b] I finally finished writing way past my bed time! Thead is OPEN and ready for play (even though you guys have already rolled out :P)! [/quote] [quote] [b]11/23[/b] Just a little more prep and we should be open this afternoon or evening! HAPPY ROCKBREAKER'S! [/quote] Having fun but want MOAR? Click below to check our hub where you can find links to our Raffle, Recipe Contest, Festival Shop filled with awesome limited edition things by Earthy Artists, and the (coming soon) Spelunking Adventure RP. By participating in Rockbreaker's activities, you can even earn free tickets to the Raffle! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1251824&page=1&anchor=][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/renessa47/rockbreaker-ceremony_zps1775ff3d.gif[/img][/url][/center]
Rockbreakers-ceremony-festival-grounds_zpsa3c6fa23.gif

Flying into Dragonhome is a treat during the native festival, especially to the uninitiated. All clans get their hands on pigments, maybe even make their favorite colors themselves from what they pull out of their cave walls, and draw extra water from their deep wells to mix up brilliant and often times gaudy paint to decorate their lair thresholds with patterns and forms large enough to be seen from the air. Flags and streamers threaded with precious metals would also be wedged into crevices and pinned under small cairns of paint-dipped stones to glitter and flash in the harsh sun. The whole of the brown-grey deserts, mountains, and canyons would suddenly be awash in a bloom of enthusiasm, welcoming, and love.

But greatest in all this tradition is the Hidden City. At the base of the Pillar, sheltered from most outsiders' view, is a massive hewn city lining the cliff faces and riddling the base of the First Shell and the Pillar of the World. Not a surface is left unpainted there. Even some of the citizens go about slathered in intricate designs and at night there is tell of Gem Masquerades where each strives to more perfectly resemble their favorite stone from Daddy's paws. The streets and skyways are strung over with bolts of the season's freshly dyed silks beaded with crystals and gems, interspersed with ropes twisted of pure metal-thread. The more nimble and brave artist even clamber up the pillar itself and spend weeks ahead of time laying out their designs to fill in time for the festival so that, as the sun rises and light strikes the Pillar, it appears alive and whole once more; a guiding beacon for brothers and sisters to come home.

A dazzling sight for miles around, reaching its happy colors even into the sky of distant realms.

The festival grounds themselves may not be so spectacular and dreamy as the fantastical tales of the Hidden City tell, but they are startlingly bright in the dusty landscape nonetheless. Great groupings of tents and shade-flies, roughly organized into blocks with clear pathways lined with directional flags, greet the eye as soon as most travelers approach Earth's shore. A gigantic set of swirling colored pebble art laid on a nearby mountainside directs travelers toward the faire grounds in a number of common dragon orthographies and even some obscure Wind, Water, and Fire languages.

The sun has risen, the morning has begun, and many purveyors of Earthen wares and entertainment are set up and ready to see their brothers and sisters make their yearly visit...

Stall Directory:
A N N O U N C E M E N T S
Quote:
11/30
Sing is still working on some holiday backlog so he's open for a few last minute drop-ins (not too many, though, or he'll never get home!)). The rest of the fair grounds are folding up and heading back to waiting families! Thanks for visiting us, we hope to see you back next year!
Quote:
11/24
I finally finished writing way past my bed time! Thead is OPEN and ready for play (even though you guys have already rolled out :P)!
Quote:
11/23
Just a little more prep and we should be open this afternoon or evening!
HAPPY ROCKBREAKER'S!

Having fun but want MOAR? Click below to check our hub where you can find links to our Raffle, Recipe Contest, Festival Shop filled with awesome limited edition things by Earthy Artists, and the (coming soon) Spelunking Adventure RP. By participating in Rockbreaker's activities, you can even earn free tickets to the Raffle!
rockbreaker-ceremony_zps1775ff3d.gif
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
[center][i](([b]PLEASE NOTE:[/b] I am American and will be wrapped up in all kinds of cooking and entertaining tomorrow and Friday for Thanksgiving. I'll try to make time those days to check in at least once but it may not be long enough to cover everything. Please bear with me, I'll get to answering you sometime in the next few days! Happy Rockbreaker's!))[/i][/center] Along the main boulevard of the faire grounds, a fairly simple pop-up sunshade of slightly faded and dust-coated gold, green, and deep red colors is erected over a large and fiersome-looking fiery Imperial. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=765992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7660/765992_350.png[/img] [/url] Stone benches ring his tent with a great big pile of rocks taking up the back half and several chests and tubs of mud taking up the rest. Laying his gauntlets aside, Singmolii dips a great hand into a mud bucket, brings out a massive gloop onto a side bench, quickly flops something shiny into the middle from one of the giant and glittering chests, and mixes it all up before applying his weight to the clod. Rather than squelching out between his talons, clear water comes rushing out to cascade over the work bench and he lifts his hands away to reveal a bone dry, rock hard ball. A curl and flick of his tail deposits it in his growing pile and he looks out over the morning's new arrivals. He dusts his hands off and slides over to the front bench, lined with all manner and size of hammers, under a worn but touched-up sign that reads- “[b]Singmolii's Rockbreak: Find out what the earth holds for you.[/b]“ [i][b]How it works[/b]:[/i] [LIST=1] [*][i]Ping Renessa47 in character with an approach to Sing[/i] [*][i]Sing will give you a rock to break[/i] [*][i]I'll do a random roll to see how well your dragon breaks it and determine what's inside[/i] [*][i]You get free loot![/i] [/LIST] [I]One turn per dragon for the festival, please, and try not to bring more than five from your lair to the stall. [/i]
((PLEASE NOTE: I am American and will be wrapped up in all kinds of cooking and entertaining tomorrow and Friday for Thanksgiving. I'll try to make time those days to check in at least once but it may not be long enough to cover everything. Please bear with me, I'll get to answering you sometime in the next few days! Happy Rockbreaker's!))

Along the main boulevard of the faire grounds, a fairly simple pop-up sunshade of slightly faded and dust-coated gold, green, and deep red colors is erected over a large and fiersome-looking fiery Imperial.

765992_350.png

Stone benches ring his tent with a great big pile of rocks taking up the back half and several chests and tubs of mud taking up the rest. Laying his gauntlets aside, Singmolii dips a great hand into a mud bucket, brings out a massive gloop onto a side bench, quickly flops something shiny into the middle from one of the giant and glittering chests, and mixes it all up before applying his weight to the clod. Rather than squelching out between his talons, clear water comes rushing out to cascade over the work bench and he lifts his hands away to reveal a bone dry, rock hard ball. A curl and flick of his tail deposits it in his growing pile and he looks out over the morning's new arrivals.

He dusts his hands off and slides over to the front bench, lined with all manner and size of hammers, under a worn but touched-up sign that reads-

Singmolii's Rockbreak:
Find out what the earth holds for you.

How it works:
  1. Ping Renessa47 in character with an approach to Sing
  2. Sing will give you a rock to break
  3. I'll do a random roll to see how well your dragon breaks it and determine what's inside
  4. You get free loot!

One turn per dragon for the festival, please, and try not to bring more than five from your lair to the stall.
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
[center][b]Treasure Hunt[/b] Online/Offline [b]CLOSED[/b] [b]Thank you everyone for participating! It wouldn't have been the same without you (and Indiana never would have found her hat)! A very Happy Rockbreaker's to all of you - thank you![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5783245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57833/5783245_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A fierce-looking Ridgeback sits in front of a large arena, eyes darting nervously around the crowd. The sign above her announces that this is a “Treasure Hunt”, but it looks sloppy, the paint still dripping wet. The rest of her game is hurriedly put-together as well – the arena has only long twigs as a grid. [center][img]http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc368/Serendipital/e55c0a8e-c517-436d-9064-f7ef25dd0c06_zpsaa412a3b.png[/img][/center] “Step right up and try your luck! Dig in a square for familiars, baubles, and treasure!” she announces. “It’ll cost you a pretty penny, but you might just make it back…and more.” Just loud enough to be heard, she mutters, “But I’ll be keeping the Ultimate Treasure.” [u]How to Play[/u] 1. Ping @Serendipital in-character and choose a square to dig in. 2. PM 1000 treasure to Serendipital. 3. Receive prize (raffle tickets included!). 4. Repeat (once per day). At the end of the festival, the Grand Prize will be given out to whoever has participated every day. If there’s more than one person, the prize will be spread evenly among them with the help of a Random Number Generator.
Treasure Hunt
Online/Offline
CLOSED

Thank you everyone for participating! It wouldn't have been the same without you (and Indiana never would have found her hat)! A very Happy Rockbreaker's to all of you - thank you!

5783245_350.png

A fierce-looking Ridgeback sits in front of a large arena, eyes darting nervously around the crowd. The sign above her announces that this is a “Treasure Hunt”, but it looks sloppy, the paint still dripping wet. The rest of her game is hurriedly put-together as well – the arena has only long twigs as a grid.

e55c0a8e-c517-436d-9064-f7ef25dd0c06_zpsaa412a3b.png

“Step right up and try your luck! Dig in a square for familiars, baubles, and treasure!” she announces. “It’ll cost you a pretty penny, but you might just make it back…and more.” Just loud enough to be heard, she mutters, “But I’ll be keeping the Ultimate Treasure.”

How to Play
1. Ping @Serendipital in-character and choose a square to dig in.
2. PM 1000 treasure to Serendipital.
3. Receive prize (raffle tickets included!).
4. Repeat (once per day).

At the end of the festival, the Grand Prize will be given out to whoever has participated every day. If there’s more than one person, the prize will be spread evenly among them with the help of a Random Number Generator.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
[center][b]Festival Fare[/b] [b]CLOSED[/b][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38012/3801174_350.png[/img] A tent is hastily constructed on one side of the festival grounds. Smells of questionable nature - spices, seasonings, and the distinctive undertone of cooking oil - waft from behind it, probably carried on that plume of steam that billows from an open flap in the top of the canopy. A Snapper with a friendly smile on her face bustles around, making sure everything is ready to go - tables laid out with napkins, grab bags right next to the check out, the drink fountain working properly. She places a chalkboard in front of the tent, carefully drawing the words on it with her hefty claws. [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/2dad2f3cf498df529baf0a2029346fd9/tumblr_nffzxrGaHv1rmc7xjo1_r1_500.png[/img] She finally steps back and admires her work, smiling. The Festival Food stand is open for business! [i][u]How it works[/u] Ping @Merides in character with your food order. PM the appropriate Deepearth Geode amount to Merides. Receive food! Repeat as often as you're hungry! The idea is that we'll store up Cragbacked Bouldursas to give as prizes for next year's Festival - how cool is that?[/i]
Festival Fare
CLOSED

3801174_350.png

A tent is hastily constructed on one side of the festival grounds. Smells of questionable nature - spices, seasonings, and the distinctive undertone of cooking oil - waft from behind it, probably carried on that plume of steam that billows from an open flap in the top of the canopy. A Snapper with a friendly smile on her face bustles around, making sure everything is ready to go - tables laid out with napkins, grab bags right next to the check out, the drink fountain working properly. She places a chalkboard in front of the tent, carefully drawing the words on it with her hefty claws.

tumblr_nffzxrGaHv1rmc7xjo1_r1_500.png

She finally steps back and admires her work, smiling. The Festival Food stand is open for business!

How it works
Ping @Merides in character with your food order.
PM the appropriate Deepearth Geode amount to Merides.
Receive food!
Repeat as often as you're hungry!

The idea is that we'll store up Cragbacked Bouldursas to give as prizes for next year's Festival - how cool is that?
My real-life egg hatched on August 4th, 2015! Hatching egg 2: Hatched June 2nd, 2017!!
Proud member of the Tumblr Snapper Brigade! Follow me @theonlymerides
Find your lair aesthetic @LandsofSornieth
[center][b]Crystal Confusion[/b][/center] [center]Open/[b]Closed[/b][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59808/5980730_350.png[/img] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nRIbswP.png[/IMG][/center] "I'm tellin' ya, Pokey," the snapper says, plodding along with steady footsteps, carrying bags stuffed full nearly to bursting. "This is an i-deel spot to fig're it all out!" She laughs heartily as she ambles over to a spot along the edge of the main path. The hedgehog on her back grumbles, pulling his spikes over his eyes at the crowds of dragons milling through the fairgrounds. After several minutes, she has built herself a small but sturdily built stall. (Really, it looks rather shabby: the wood is slightly cracked and the nails show signs of rust. A brightly colored but coarsely woven cloth has been spread across the table and another has been hung overhead to provide shelter from the sun.) Plopping down behind the simple wooden stall, she pulls several rocks from her satchel and begins arranging them on the stall table. "Welcome, folks! I'm Sentinel! Please do forgive the mess. I [i]just[/i] got in from the fields, an' I must say I don't quite know what all I came back with! You see, my guide was eaten by a particula'ly angry Hainu, an' I simply couldn't figure'm all out! If ya'll could kindly help me out--I'm sure ya'll are friendly--that'd be real swell. Ya can see'm all below here. Think ya'll can help me?" [center][size=5]A complete list of prize winners (and the week's answers) can be found [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10AQN8QepA2KmuQ3BDE0TidtCht3sjuqg2yKNKi5H3Ms/edit?usp=sharing][b][u]here[/u][/b][/url].[/size][/center] [center][u][b]How to Play[/b][/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Help Sentinel the Snapper and her hedgehog Pokey identify the rocks (or minerals) by filling out [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vfvUewpVJh9TX8KyeX_Xb0l51y84Ew7LGCdwSU1yvL0/viewform?usp=send_form][b]this form[/b][/url]. Each player may submit one round of guesses per day. [*]Every correct answer will receive a small prize, and be entered into a drawing to win one of the larger prize packages below. [*][b]Please DON'T post your guesses here[/b], we want everyone to have a chance to figure it out for themselves. [*]Knowledgeable dragons from some earth clans may have hints to offer. Ping @SStickperson or @RoseSpirit or @Ihniwidd to ask (in character) for help with the tricky or challenge items. Unfortunately many earth dragons are at least semi-nomadic and may travel away the area from time to time. Don't worry, your patience will be rewarded eventually and they'll be sure to find you when they're passing through the festival grounds again. [*]Be sure to check back to help identify a new set of rocks and minerals each day of the festival. Note that "days" will be slightly offset as I'm 3 hours ahead of FR server time. New minerals will be put up at about 06:00-08:00 FR time. [*]Previous days' answers can be found [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10AQN8QepA2KmuQ3BDE0TidtCht3sjuqg2yKNKi5H3Ms/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. [/LIST] [center][u][b]Possible Prizes[/b][/u][/center] [indent][indent][u]Easy[/u][LIST=1] [*][url=http://sullenearthdragons.tumblr.com/private/103306019439/tumblr_nfgjnipC0J1tdc0q9]Emerald & Ruby Pack[/url] [*][url=http://sullenearthdragons.tumblr.com/private/103306127029/tumblr_nfgjpuwQyB1tdc0q9]Iron Pack[/url] [*][url=http://sullenearthdragons.tumblr.com/private/103306192444/tumblr_nfgjrcFAKV1tdc0q9]Shining Pack[/url] [*][url=http://sullenearthdragons.tumblr.com/private/103373694294/tumblr_nfi0y12F931tdc0q9]Crystalline Pack[/url] [/list] [u]Tricky[/u][list=1] [*][url=http://sullenearthdragons.tumblr.com/private/103305970634/tumblr_nfgjmiIyBK1tdc0q9]Silver & Gold Pack[/url] [*][url=http://sullenearthdragons.tumblr.com/private/103373668634/tumblr_nfi0xftf1m1tdc0q9]Shale Pack[/url] [*][url=http://sullenearthdragons.tumblr.com/private/103373637194/tumblr_nfi0wmHJw61tdc0q9]Bone Pack[/url] [*][url=http://sullenearthdragons.tumblr.com/private/103306088624/tumblr_nfgjp2k0Lb1tdc0q9]Sapphire & Topaz Pack[/url] [/list] [u]Challenge[/u][list=1] [*][url=http://sullenearthdragons.tumblr.com/private/103306229449/tumblr_nfgjs4zG0G1tdc0q9]Dragonhome Pack[/url] [/LIST][/indent][/indent]
Crystal Confusion
Open/Closed

5980730_350.png nRIbswP.png

"I'm tellin' ya, Pokey," the snapper says, plodding along with steady footsteps, carrying bags stuffed full nearly to bursting. "This is an i-deel spot to fig're it all out!"

She laughs heartily as she ambles over to a spot along the edge of the main path. The hedgehog on her back grumbles, pulling his spikes over his eyes at the crowds of dragons milling through the fairgrounds. After several minutes, she has built herself a small but sturdily built stall. (Really, it looks rather shabby: the wood is slightly cracked and the nails show signs of rust. A brightly colored but coarsely woven cloth has been spread across the table and another has been hung overhead to provide shelter from the sun.) Plopping down behind the simple wooden stall, she pulls several rocks from her satchel and begins arranging them on the stall table.

"Welcome, folks! I'm Sentinel! Please do forgive the mess. I just got in from the fields, an' I must say I don't quite know what all I came back with! You see, my guide was eaten by a particula'ly angry Hainu, an' I simply couldn't figure'm all out! If ya'll could kindly help me out--I'm sure ya'll are friendly--that'd be real swell. Ya can see'm all below here. Think ya'll can help me?"

A complete list of prize winners (and the week's answers) can be found here.

How to Play
  • Help Sentinel the Snapper and her hedgehog Pokey identify the rocks (or minerals) by filling out this form. Each player may submit one round of guesses per day.

• Every correct answer will receive a small prize, and be entered into a drawing to win one of the larger prize packages below.

• Please DON'T post your guesses here, we want everyone to have a chance to figure it out for themselves.

• Knowledgeable dragons from some earth clans may have hints to offer. Ping @SStickperson or @RoseSpirit or @Ihniwidd to ask (in character) for help with the tricky or challenge items. Unfortunately many earth dragons are at least semi-nomadic and may travel away the area from time to time. Don't worry, your patience will be rewarded eventually and they'll be sure to find you when they're passing through the festival grounds again.

• Be sure to check back to help identify a new set of rocks and minerals each day of the festival. Note that "days" will be slightly offset as I'm 3 hours ahead of FR server time. New minerals will be put up at about 06:00-08:00 FR time.

• Previous days' answers can be found here.

Possible Prizes

vSxK3u9.png
[center][b]***THIS GAME IS CLOSED, THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PLAYED***[/b][/center] [s][s][s][center][u][b]Bobbing for Gems[/b][/u][/s] ONLINE/[b]OFFLINE[/b][/s][/s] [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/utrastarmew5/bobbingforgems_zps6b38bae6.png[/img] [s][b]"Step right up! Step right up! Try your luck at Bobbing for Gems!"[/b][/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3645943] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36460/3645943_350.png[/img] [/url] [s][i]What's that you say? There's no luck involved in Bobbing for Gems, only skill? He he he he clearly you don't know how this game is played.[/i] [/center][/s] [s][b]How to Play[/b] 1. Ping @EclipseDragon in-character [i](if you don't like RP but still want to play the game, send me a PM and I'll roll your number and send you your prize there)[/i][/s] 2. [s]I will roll a number between 1 and 100 via [url=http://www.random.org/]Random.org[/url][/s] [LIST] [*][s]Numbers between 1 and 20 receive a low level prize[/s] [*][s]Numbers between 21 and 60 receive a mid level prize[/s] [*][s]Numbers between 61 and 100 receive a high level prize[/s] [/LIST] 3. [s]You can play even when I'm offline, just ping me and I'll roll your number as soon as I return.[/s] 4. [s]You can play once per day[/s] [u][b]Possible Prizes[/b][/u] [b]Low Level [/b] 1 gem - [item=Toridae Chew Toy] [item=round pebbles][item=sand][item=Jar of Slime][item=salt][item=Sparrow Skull][item=Clay Fertility Statue][item=Stone Fertility Statue][item=Chimera Relic][item=Kelp Tender Plush][item=Mammertee Plushie][item=Good Eater Award][item=Discarded Ribbon] 10pts of Meat 10pts of Seafood 10pts Plants 10pts of Insects And More [b]Mid Level[/b] 10 gems - [item=Carnaval Tulip][item=Olive Sea Snake][item=duskrat][item=True Rainbow Trout][item=Algaestrider][item=Umbral Catfish][item=Stonewatch Flatblade][item=Ice Crystal][item=Muckbottom Shell][item=Cobalt Ore][item=Lead Ore][item=rotting leather][item=Molted Scales][item=Crackled Scales][item=tundra cactus][item=java sparrow] Random Apparel Random Familiar And More [b]High Level[/b] 30 gems - [item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet][item=Playful Windsinger Puppet][item=Furry Icewarden Puppet][item=Exotic Arcanist Idol][item=Scroll of Renaming][item=Light Runestone][item=arcane runestone][item=earth runestone][item=fire runestone][item=ice runestone][item=lightning runestone][item=nature runestone][item=plague runestone][item=shadow runestone][item=water runestone][item=wind runestone][item=Meditate][item=rally][item=Berserker][item=Scholar] A Full Chess Set Random Apparel Random Familiar And More
***THIS GAME IS CLOSED, THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PLAYED***

Bobbing for Gems
ONLINE/OFFLINE

bobbingforgems_zps6b38bae6.png

"Step right up! Step right up! Try your luck at Bobbing for Gems!"

3645943_350.png

What's that you say? There's no luck involved in Bobbing for Gems, only skill?
He he he he clearly you don't know how this game is played.

How to Play
1. Ping @EclipseDragon in-character (if you don't like RP but still want to play the game, send me a PM and I'll roll your number and send you your prize there)

2. I will roll a number between 1 and 100 via Random.org
  • Numbers between 1 and 20 receive a low level prize
  • Numbers between 21 and 60 receive a mid level prize
  • Numbers between 61 and 100 receive a high level prize
3. You can play even when I'm offline, just ping me and I'll roll your number as soon as I return.

4. You can play once per day

Possible Prizes
Low Level
1 gem
-
Toridae Chew Toy Round Pebbles Sand Jar of Slime Salt Sparrow Skull Clay Fertility Statue Stone Fertility Statue Chimera Relic Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie Good Eater Award Discarded Ribbon
10pts of Meat
10pts of Seafood
10pts Plants
10pts of Insects
And More

Mid Level
10 gems
-
Carnaval Tulip Olive Sea Snake Duskrat True Rainbow Trout Algaestrider Umbral Catfish Stonewatch Flatblade Ice Crystal Muckbottom Shell Cobalt Ore Lead Ore Rotting Leather Molted Scales Crackled Scales Tundra Cactus Java Sparrow
Random Apparel
Random Familiar
And More

High Level
30 gems
-
Rusted Treasure Chest Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Playful Windsinger Puppet Furry Icewarden Puppet Exotic Arcanist Idol Scroll of Renaming Light Runestone Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Nature Runestone Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Wind Runestone Meditate Rally Berserker Scholar
A Full Chess Set
Random Apparel
Random Familiar
And More
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Ah! This is the moment I've been waiting for! There's nothing I love better than digging my claws into the earth. The rockier, the better. That area around D3 looks very promising. Let's try there first. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4687447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46875/4687447_350.png[/img] [/url] (Antirro, aka Bones, is our clan's archaeologist/paleontologist, and he is very excited about this game! I've already received the reward for this round; just posting this retroactively). :)
Ah! This is the moment I've been waiting for! There's nothing I love better than digging my claws into the earth. The rockier, the better. That area around D3 looks very promising. Let's try there first.

4687447_350.png

(Antirro, aka Bones, is our clan's archaeologist/paleontologist, and he is very excited about this game! I've already received the reward for this round; just posting this retroactively). :)
8d7o509.png
[i](Sorry if we're still not supposed to post anything. I just really need to get to bed and don't want to miss out on taking part!) :([/i] [center]----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3244307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32444/3244307_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Serendipital *pulls magnifying glass from satchel* Hm, yes. I think that I should like to excavate the area in F7 and see what may be buried beneath it. Hopefully, we'll find something shiny to add to our collection but I wouldn't say no to the fossilised remains of an ancestor either. Caelia might not be as keen though. @EclipseDragon Tut tut to the naysayers! Gem bobbing is more than a skill, it is an art! *sticks head into water* Blub..blub..I will..blub..show them!
(Sorry if we're still not supposed to post anything. I just really need to get to bed and don't want to miss out on taking part!) :(

@Serendipital *pulls magnifying glass from satchel* Hm, yes. I think that I should like to excavate the area in F7 and see what may be buried beneath it. Hopefully, we'll find something shiny to add to our collection but I wouldn't say no to the fossilised remains of an ancestor either. Caelia might not be as keen though.

@EclipseDragon Tut tut to the naysayers! Gem bobbing is more than a skill, it is an art! *sticks head into water* Blub..blub..I will..blub..show them!
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@Serendipital [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6993406] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69935/6993406_350.png[/img] [/url] The Fae takes a perch right before the arena, blinking a few times at the grid laid out before him. "Hmmmmm..." He says, drawing out the word as if he was in thought yet all the while kept a monotone voice. He suddenly looked up at the Ridgeback, reaching up with his little arms to secure his hat on his head. "I choose to dig in G2." @EclipseDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6641805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66419/6641805_350.png[/img] [/url] Meanwhile, a female Skydancer approaches the Mirror that is hosting the game of bobbing for gems. She gazes intently into the barrel of water, watching the objects inside bob up and down ever so slightly. "A game of luck!" She suddenly says, sounding rather cheery. She moves closer, resting her front claws on either side of the barrel before diving her head in.
@Serendipital

6993406_350.png

The Fae takes a perch right before the arena, blinking a few times at the grid laid out before him. "Hmmmmm..." He says, drawing out the word as if he was in thought yet all the while kept a monotone voice. He suddenly looked up at the Ridgeback, reaching up with his little arms to secure his hat on his head. "I choose to dig in G2."

@EclipseDragon

6641805_350.png

Meanwhile, a female Skydancer approaches the Mirror that is hosting the game of bobbing for gems. She gazes intently into the barrel of water, watching the objects inside bob up and down ever so slightly. "A game of luck!" She suddenly says, sounding rather cheery. She moves closer, resting her front claws on either side of the barrel before diving her head in.
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@EclipseDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3116313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31164/3116313_350.png[/img] [/url] Mosspelt darted forward as fast as he was able, tripping over himself several times in the process, when he heard that there was a chance to try and pull shiny things out of the water, for if there was anything he loved it was shiny things. Bumping into several other dragons in the process he finally arrived at the bucket and plunged in.
@EclipseDragon

3116313_350.png

Mosspelt darted forward as fast as he was able, tripping over himself several times in the process, when he heard that there was a chance to try and pull shiny things out of the water, for if there was anything he loved it was shiny things. Bumping into several other dragons in the process he finally arrived at the bucket and plunged in.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73