Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Thanks for playing!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73
@PurplePanda (You rolled 96) "The crown isn't actually mine, it's borrowed from Skylizard, who got it as a memento from last year's Trickmurk. It's kind of fun, I wish he'd gotten more. The mirror at the Festive Favors stall, Joxor I think his name is, also have a fun outfit, but he won't tell anyone who made it for him." [item=Rusted Treasure Chest]
@PurplePanda
(You rolled 96)

"The crown isn't actually mine, it's borrowed from Skylizard, who got it as a memento from last year's Trickmurk. It's kind of fun, I wish he'd gotten more. The mirror at the Festive Favors stall, Joxor I think his name is, also have a fun outfit, but he won't tell anyone who made it for him."

Rusted Treasure Chest
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@LexiLopezi

Of course! And I sent back the treasure, so go ahead and send it again, ha ha. You've won 5 raffle tickets. Congrats!

@Fusida

Indiana glanced at the square. "Already taken, squirt. Try another one." She pointed at the sign in front of her stand displaying which squares had already been chosen (first post).

@Maryamshrine

Indiana stared at the spiral and coatl for a moment, baffled at the excitement, then glanced in their chosen square. "F5...that's five raffle tickets! Good job; if you win the raffle, you can get a lot of stuff."

@Ikunoche

"You a friend of that other wildclaw?" Indiana asked, pulling the basket out of the hole. "And it looks like you've got two featherfall packs...again." She chuckled, handing over the prize. ((I really love your drawing! So cute!))

@pilotslover

Indiana threw the treasure in her bucket, looking up at the guardian. "E2...E2..." she muttered to herself. "Aha! Here you are - five raffle tickets. A lot of dragons seem to be pulling them up." Indiana waved the excited guardian away. "Remember to come back some more! I'll reward you for your help. Even though no one has found it yet..."

@vulcanchicks

Indiana raised her brow-scales at the tundra. "In a rush, are you? Looks like you've won two jaspers. Better luck next time." She pulled the prize out and pushed it towards the pale tundra.

@HSoup

Indiana pulled the basket out of the hole, opening it to reveal..."Two rose quartz! Not the best, but I'm sure you'll have better luck next time."
@LexiLopezi

Of course! And I sent back the treasure, so go ahead and send it again, ha ha. You've won 5 raffle tickets. Congrats!

@Fusida

Indiana glanced at the square. "Already taken, squirt. Try another one." She pointed at the sign in front of her stand displaying which squares had already been chosen (first post).

@Maryamshrine

Indiana stared at the spiral and coatl for a moment, baffled at the excitement, then glanced in their chosen square. "F5...that's five raffle tickets! Good job; if you win the raffle, you can get a lot of stuff."

@Ikunoche

"You a friend of that other wildclaw?" Indiana asked, pulling the basket out of the hole. "And it looks like you've got two featherfall packs...again." She chuckled, handing over the prize. ((I really love your drawing! So cute!))

@pilotslover

Indiana threw the treasure in her bucket, looking up at the guardian. "E2...E2..." she muttered to herself. "Aha! Here you are - five raffle tickets. A lot of dragons seem to be pulling them up." Indiana waved the excited guardian away. "Remember to come back some more! I'll reward you for your help. Even though no one has found it yet..."

@vulcanchicks

Indiana raised her brow-scales at the tundra. "In a rush, are you? Looks like you've won two jaspers. Better luck next time." She pulled the prize out and pushed it towards the pale tundra.

@HSoup

Indiana pulled the basket out of the hole, opening it to reveal..."Two rose quartz! Not the best, but I'm sure you'll have better luck next time."
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@Renessa47 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3998778] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39988/3998778_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3790552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37906/3790552_350.png[/img] [/url] A large Imperial dressed in bandages and birdfeathers bounds over to Singmolii's stall, a toothy grin covering his features. "Grandfather!" he bellows, "It has been many months since I have seen you! How have you and grandmother been?" "Ikana, can't you see he's busy?", the second Imperial, Merrick, says to his 'uncle' while sending an apologetic (and somewhat long-suffering) look to Singmolii. Ikana turns his attention to Merrick, grin becoming a smirk. "Come now Merrick, are you grumpy because you fear losing to me in Grandfather's game?" Merrick sputters indignantly for a moment before opening his mouth to retort, only for Ikana to return his attention to Singmolii. "We wish to participate in your rockbreaking activity, if you please." (I understand you're busy, so please don't feel rushed to reply to me. Also Ikana really is Singmolii's grandson, and Merrick's uncle [even if they're the same age]. I thought it'd be fun to have them interact! :D)
@Renessa47

3998778_350.png

3790552_350.png

A large Imperial dressed in bandages and birdfeathers bounds over to Singmolii's stall, a toothy grin covering his features.

"Grandfather!" he bellows, "It has been many months since I have seen you! How have you and grandmother been?"

"Ikana, can't you see he's busy?", the second Imperial, Merrick, says to his 'uncle' while sending an apologetic (and somewhat long-suffering) look to Singmolii.

Ikana turns his attention to Merrick, grin becoming a smirk.

"Come now Merrick, are you grumpy because you fear losing to me in Grandfather's game?"

Merrick sputters indignantly for a moment before opening his mouth to retort, only for Ikana to return his attention to Singmolii.

"We wish to participate in your rockbreaking activity, if you please."

(I understand you're busy, so please don't feel rushed to reply to me. Also Ikana really is Singmolii's grandson, and Merrick's uncle [even if they're the same age]. I thought it'd be fun to have them interact! :D)
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
@PurplePanda

"Already been dug," Indiana growled, pushing the purple imperial away. "And no." She waved a claw towards the map at front. "Choose something else."
@PurplePanda

"Already been dug," Indiana growled, pushing the purple imperial away. "And no." She waved a claw towards the map at front. "Choose something else."
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@Falconair His stoic features cracked to the soft smile a long time parent would carry and he inclined his head slightly to the unlikely pair. "Of course, enthusiasm is a good trait to bring to rock breaking," he rumbled, and his long tail scooped up an appropriate sized stone from the back pile for the mirror. He pushed forward one of the smaller hammers for the gangly teen and set the stone next to it. "Give it your best strike and find what the Earth holds for you!" @Canisa Sing's practiced eyes momentarily followed the bright female who darted away from her mate but quickly pointed his armored head over to the spiral who came to him and nodded politely. "Always, brother, take your best shot." His tail scooped another stone and clunked it onto the bench and he chuckled. "Hammer or magic, either way, but as they say - when in Dragonhome..." @paintminion His two new players taken care of, Sing fluffed his bright wings while he gave a polite bow to the Guardian. "My lady," he said, and gently pushed a set of a larger stone and hammer in her direction. @Cosmogyral Sing smiled a little again at the sight of the pearlcatcher, reminded of a few of his clan mates. "Yes, yes, the earth welcomes all!" His now constantly moving tail rolled another stone in her direction with a hammer. @Drav He was hitting his rhythm now, easily greeting and supplying rocks while keeping the hammers mostly tidy; so when he handed the exotic Imperial a large stone he didn't think much of it. But as soon as he saw her step back to take off, the stone untouched, he sat up straight, flared his wings a bit, and gently snaked his tail out to shove aside anyone nearby. "There's one every year," he rumbled, tracking her in the sky with laser focus. When she shot down, as soon as the spell started on her lips he slammed a foot into the ground and a massive circle of stone erupted from the ground, nearly swallowing the Imperial with her attack. The wind rebounded inside to shoot back out in a surprising but mostly harmless mini-whirlwind showering nearby patrons with dirt, gravel, and... [i](Roll: 19)[/i] Salt? [item=Salt] Sing tapped the ground around the impromptu shield and it slowly slid back into the ground in chunks to release the orange and green lady. "Congratulations," said Sing, barely holding back a chuckle and suppressing a wry smile. "The Earth suggests caution." @Elsu Sing shook the dust and salt from his mane and his tail curled around to lightly roll a stone into the Coatl's waiting hands. "Of course, brother. Good strength to you." @YawningDodo He turned his attention to the dark Coatl as she approached and waited patiently for her to speak while his tail gathered another rock. When [i]thank you[/i] was what came out he blinked in surprise and stared for a moment but quickly smiled and placed the stone in front of her. A hammer slid her way and he nodded encouragingly. @snowpea "No, certainly can't hurt, brother," he replies, pushing rock and hammer towards him. "Unless you go diving from the sky. Then the Earth guarantees nothing." He gave the Coatl the Imperial in question a wink. @Ikunoche "Fine morning," he replies with a nod. "Yes, breaking rocks is one way of putting it, and you're very welcome to try, sister." The tail deposited another rock and he reached out to push a hammer forward. @Talicinx "Of course, sister," he said, another stone and hammer find their way in front of her. "All are welcome in Earth." @Pennifeather Sing nodded as he passed the stone and watched quietly as the hammer came down and cleanly split the rock to reveal... (Roll: 51) A chunk of jade circled by iron bands. [item=Jade] [item=Simple Iron Bracelets] "Well struck, brother," he said, quickly clearing away the sedimentary pieces and leaving the prize for I-Chaya to take. "Beauty bound by modesty is a fine gift from the Earth." @Frauzis The imperial can't help but smile as the enthusiastic snapper approcahes. "Welcome home, sister, come to break a thing or two?" He sets a rock before her and doesn't even bother to offer a hammer. @Severina "As you say, sister," he said with a nod and took a moment to dust off the clear spaces of the increasingly dusty work benches, then placed a larger stone and hammer before her. @NotHarvard Singmolli nods and briskly dusts off a space for the set of friends before lining up rocks and hammers for all. "Good strength to you, brother and sisters." @LexiLopezi Singmolii recognizes a pair in love and quickly sets up a place for them at the neglected far end of a side bench where they can take as much time as they like deciding how to break their rocks. He nods politely to them as they take their places. @Teeka Sing glanced to the exceptionally bright spiral as he slid into his tent and offered a rock and hammer. "Fine morning, brother. Take your chances?" @StrykeSlammerII Sing nodded at the ridgeback and held out an appropriately large rock. "That'd be the right of it, brother." He glanced over to the chiseling spiral. After so much material was removed the rock simply popped open... (Roll: 81!) And in a flash of magical light a black and white floracat leapt out and circled in front of Eris, back arched and mewling a little agitated. [item=Tuxedo Floracat] "Ah, the Earth offers companionship! Excellent." @maryamshrine With a chuckle, Sing rolled a stone in front of the Coatl and nudged a hammer his way. "Good strength to you, brother." @vulcanchicks The imperial swiveled his large head around to first look severe but he softens a bit when he sees the tundra's brown eyes and excitement. "Of course, sister," he rumbles, and picks up an Imp-sized hammer from another bench to thud down in front of her. Its almost as large as she is, and likely weighs twice as much. "Good strength," he chuckles, with a grin." @HSoup "Fine morning, brother," he said as the bright blue wings a similar coloration to a former clanmate drew his attention to the Wildclaw. "Care to give the Earth a strike?" A rock and hammer found their way before him. @PurplePanda "Mmm, same thing that's up with yours, most like," he said cocking a critical eye at him for a moment before cracking a good natured grin. "Got something special inside." He spun one onto the bench in front of Buttercream and pushed a hammer forward. "Give it a swing."
@Falconair

His stoic features cracked to the soft smile a long time parent would carry and he inclined his head slightly to the unlikely pair.

"Of course, enthusiasm is a good trait to bring to rock breaking," he rumbled, and his long tail scooped up an appropriate sized stone from the back pile for the mirror. He pushed forward one of the smaller hammers for the gangly teen and set the stone next to it. "Give it your best strike and find what the Earth holds for you!"

@Canisa

Sing's practiced eyes momentarily followed the bright female who darted away from her mate but quickly pointed his armored head over to the spiral who came to him and nodded politely. "Always, brother, take your best shot." His tail scooped another stone and clunked it onto the bench and he chuckled. "Hammer or magic, either way, but as they say - when in Dragonhome..."

@paintminion

His two new players taken care of, Sing fluffed his bright wings while he gave a polite bow to the Guardian. "My lady," he said, and gently pushed a set of a larger stone and hammer in her direction.

@Cosmogyral

Sing smiled a little again at the sight of the pearlcatcher, reminded of a few of his clan mates. "Yes, yes, the earth welcomes all!" His now constantly moving tail rolled another stone in her direction with a hammer.

@Drav

He was hitting his rhythm now, easily greeting and supplying rocks while keeping the hammers mostly tidy; so when he handed the exotic Imperial a large stone he didn't think much of it. But as soon as he saw her step back to take off, the stone untouched, he sat up straight, flared his wings a bit, and gently snaked his tail out to shove aside anyone nearby. "There's one every year," he rumbled, tracking her in the sky with laser focus. When she shot down, as soon as the spell started on her lips he slammed a foot into the ground and a massive circle of stone erupted from the ground, nearly swallowing the Imperial with her attack. The wind rebounded inside to shoot back out in a surprising but mostly harmless mini-whirlwind showering nearby patrons with dirt, gravel, and...
(Roll: 19)
Salt?
Salt
Sing tapped the ground around the impromptu shield and it slowly slid back into the ground in chunks to release the orange and green lady.

"Congratulations," said Sing, barely holding back a chuckle and suppressing a wry smile. "The Earth suggests caution."

@Elsu

Sing shook the dust and salt from his mane and his tail curled around to lightly roll a stone into the Coatl's waiting hands. "Of course, brother. Good strength to you."

@YawningDodo

He turned his attention to the dark Coatl as she approached and waited patiently for her to speak while his tail gathered another rock. When thank you was what came out he blinked in surprise and stared for a moment but quickly smiled and placed the stone in front of her. A hammer slid her way and he nodded encouragingly.

@snowpea

"No, certainly can't hurt, brother," he replies, pushing rock and hammer towards him. "Unless you go diving from the sky. Then the Earth guarantees nothing." He gave the Coatl the Imperial in question a wink.

@Ikunoche

"Fine morning," he replies with a nod. "Yes, breaking rocks is one way of putting it, and you're very welcome to try, sister." The tail deposited another rock and he reached out to push a hammer forward.

@Talicinx

"Of course, sister," he said, another stone and hammer find their way in front of her. "All are welcome in Earth."

@Pennifeather

Sing nodded as he passed the stone and watched quietly as the hammer came down and cleanly split the rock to reveal...
(Roll: 51)
A chunk of jade circled by iron bands.
Jade Simple Iron Bracelets
"Well struck, brother," he said, quickly clearing away the sedimentary pieces and leaving the prize for I-Chaya to take. "Beauty bound by modesty is a fine gift from the Earth."

@Frauzis

The imperial can't help but smile as the enthusiastic snapper approcahes. "Welcome home, sister, come to break a thing or two?" He sets a rock before her and doesn't even bother to offer a hammer.

@Severina

"As you say, sister," he said with a nod and took a moment to dust off the clear spaces of the increasingly dusty work benches, then placed a larger stone and hammer before her.

@NotHarvard

Singmolli nods and briskly dusts off a space for the set of friends before lining up rocks and hammers for all. "Good strength to you, brother and sisters."

@LexiLopezi

Singmolii recognizes a pair in love and quickly sets up a place for them at the neglected far end of a side bench where they can take as much time as they like deciding how to break their rocks. He nods politely to them as they take their places.

@Teeka

Sing glanced to the exceptionally bright spiral as he slid into his tent and offered a rock and hammer. "Fine morning, brother. Take your chances?"

@StrykeSlammerII

Sing nodded at the ridgeback and held out an appropriately large rock. "That'd be the right of it, brother." He glanced over to the chiseling spiral. After so much material was removed the rock simply popped open...
(Roll: 81!)
And in a flash of magical light a black and white floracat leapt out and circled in front of Eris, back arched and mewling a little agitated.
Tuxedo Floracat
"Ah, the Earth offers companionship! Excellent."

@maryamshrine

With a chuckle, Sing rolled a stone in front of the Coatl and nudged a hammer his way. "Good strength to you, brother."

@vulcanchicks

The imperial swiveled his large head around to first look severe but he softens a bit when he sees the tundra's brown eyes and excitement. "Of course, sister," he rumbles, and picks up an Imp-sized hammer from another bench to thud down in front of her. Its almost as large as she is, and likely weighs twice as much. "Good strength," he chuckles, with a grin."

@HSoup

"Fine morning, brother," he said as the bright blue wings a similar coloration to a former clanmate drew his attention to the Wildclaw. "Care to give the Earth a strike?" A rock and hammer found their way before him.

@PurplePanda

"Mmm, same thing that's up with yours, most like," he said cocking a critical eye at him for a moment before cracking a good natured grin. "Got something special inside." He spun one onto the bench in front of Buttercream and pushed a hammer forward. "Give it a swing."
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@Renessa47

Buttercream accepted the hammer. He tested its weight and flexed his arm. He exercises daily to keep his physique buff and fit. He hopes he won't make a fool of himself. He lifted up the hammer and brought it down with great might.

@Serendipital

"Eh? A little grumpy this morning? And sorry about that, I was so distracted by your beauty." He scratched his chin and adopted a thinking pose. "Then how about E6?"
@Renessa47

Buttercream accepted the hammer. He tested its weight and flexed his arm. He exercises daily to keep his physique buff and fit. He hopes he won't make a fool of himself. He lifted up the hammer and brought it down with great might.

@Serendipital

"Eh? A little grumpy this morning? And sorry about that, I was so distracted by your beauty." He scratched his chin and adopted a thinking pose. "Then how about E6?"
@Serendipital [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=631581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6316/631581_350.png[/img] [/url] Rhoda walked into the tent, having always been one for treasure hunting. Shadow dragons didn't like the Earth, so she had long wanted to dig to her pleasure. She eyed the sloppy sign for a moment, then decided that it showed mysteries of an adventure, and it pleased her so. She looked at the grumpy ridgeback and offered a bright smile. "Hi, I would like to dig in 6F please!" __________ @Renessa47 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=149682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1497/149682_350.png[/img] [/url] Incendium walked to the tent labelled "Sigmoli's Rockbreak". He was a mage, so he had little confidence in his strength but Felix, his guardian friend decided it was time for him to show off some muscle. "H-hey, I would like to...participate in this r-rockbreaking game" he stuttered with a slight smile and watched a rock be placed in front of him. Looking at Felix for confidence, Incendium closed his eyes and bashed the rock with all his might!! __________
@Serendipital

631581_350.png

Rhoda walked into the tent, having always been one for treasure hunting. Shadow dragons didn't like the Earth, so she had long wanted to dig to her pleasure. She eyed the sloppy sign for a moment, then decided that it showed mysteries of an adventure, and it pleased her so. She looked at the grumpy ridgeback and offered a bright smile.

"Hi, I would like to dig in 6F please!"

@Renessa47

149682_350.png

Incendium walked to the tent labelled "Sigmoli's Rockbreak". He was a mage, so he had little confidence in his strength but Felix, his guardian friend decided it was time for him to show off some muscle.

"H-hey, I would like to...participate in this r-rockbreaking game" he stuttered with a slight smile and watched a rock be placed in front of him. Looking at Felix for confidence, Incendium closed his eyes and bashed the rock with all his might!!

@Renessa47 - [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=937115][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/9372/937115.png[/img][/url][/center] When it was SandBar's turn the Imp said: [quote]"Fine morning, brother," he said as the bright blue wings a similar coloration to a former clanmate drew his attention to the Wildclaw. "Care to give the Earth a strike?" A rock and hammer found their way before him.[/quote] SandBar gleefully picked up the hammer and looked at the rock he had been given. How would it be best to split it open? One big smash? Lots of small taps? In the end he decided that a few medium powered hits would be best and got to work.
@Renessa47 -
937115.png

When it was SandBar's turn the Imp said:
Quote:
"Fine morning, brother," he said as the bright blue wings a similar coloration to a former clanmate drew his attention to the Wildclaw. "Care to give the Earth a strike?" A rock and hammer found their way before him.

SandBar gleefully picked up the hammer and looked at the rock he had been given. How would it be best to split it open? One big smash? Lots of small taps? In the end he decided that a few medium powered hits would be best and got to work.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@Renessa47 [b]Singmolii's Rockbreaking[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3727979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37280/3727979_350.png[/img] [/url] Already being somewhat familiar with rockbreaking, Torys decides to try for a prize. She isn't one for picking up superfluous odds and ends (they just make it more difficult to travel), but she is a Snapper, and she wishes to participate in the festival of her kind's homeland with the rest of her clan. Her heavy, blunt paws are poorly shaped to hold a hammer, but her claws should do as replacements for the tool. They're better suited to the task anyway, she thinks. "I'd like to request one of your stones," she melodically announces to the Imperial running the booth. The one she receives is round enough that she struggles at first to keep it from rolling away, but a single good strike gets it open. @Serendipital [b]Treasure Hunt[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6992675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69927/6992675_350.png[/img] [/url] A young Ridgeback with a soft, gravelly voice approaches Indiana, treasure at the ready. It's his first festival as an adult. His mother refused to let him travel to the Scarred Wasteland when he was a mere hatchling. Thus, it is an exciting time, and he chooses the activity that Ridgebacks do best. "I'd like to do a dig," he rumbles. "I'll take [b]D1[/b]." @EclipseDragon [b]Bobbing for Gems[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5615524] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56156/5615524_350.png[/img] [/url] Seneca lights before the Mirror at the bobbing bucket, narrowly missing the bucket itself as his sinuous body twists and his tail whips out to balance him. Stirring the dust elegantly from his brilliant wings and neatening his mane with a self-conscious paw, he dips his head in apology. "Sorry, sir. Didn't mean to disturb your bucket..." He peers into the murky water, whiskers curling in distaste, but he decides to bob anyway. "I'll give this a go..." Seneca's neck arches smoothly as he dips his jaws into the bucket, grasping hopefully for something good. Bubbles blow up from his nostrils through the water, and once he's got hold of something, he tosses his head back, droplets showering from his beard.
@Renessa47

Singmolii's Rockbreaking

3727979_350.png

Already being somewhat familiar with rockbreaking, Torys decides to try for a prize. She isn't one for picking up superfluous odds and ends (they just make it more difficult to travel), but she is a Snapper, and she wishes to participate in the festival of her kind's homeland with the rest of her clan. Her heavy, blunt paws are poorly shaped to hold a hammer, but her claws should do as replacements for the tool. They're better suited to the task anyway, she thinks.

"I'd like to request one of your stones," she melodically announces to the Imperial running the booth. The one she receives is round enough that she struggles at first to keep it from rolling away, but a single good strike gets it open.

@Serendipital

Treasure Hunt

6992675_350.png

A young Ridgeback with a soft, gravelly voice approaches Indiana, treasure at the ready. It's his first festival as an adult. His mother refused to let him travel to the Scarred Wasteland when he was a mere hatchling. Thus, it is an exciting time, and he chooses the activity that Ridgebacks do best.

"I'd like to do a dig," he rumbles. "I'll take D1."

@EclipseDragon

Bobbing for Gems

5615524_350.png

Seneca lights before the Mirror at the bobbing bucket, narrowly missing the bucket itself as his sinuous body twists and his tail whips out to balance him. Stirring the dust elegantly from his brilliant wings and neatening his mane with a self-conscious paw, he dips his head in apology.

"Sorry, sir. Didn't mean to disturb your bucket..." He peers into the murky water, whiskers curling in distaste, but he decides to bob anyway. "I'll give this a go..." Seneca's neck arches smoothly as he dips his jaws into the bucket, grasping hopefully for something good. Bubbles blow up from his nostrils through the water, and once he's got hold of something, he tosses his head back, droplets showering from his beard.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@Renessa47
Kaya gave it her all, unable to hold the tool for much more than a moment. She struggled a good bit, but eventually managed to hold it for one second... two seconds... three--

Her arms gave way, and the weight of the hammer toppled her over, landing it on the rock, which still didn't break. She huffed, stepping back from it before unleashing a series of frustrated rock slashes that nick the hammer as well as the rock itself. The imperial started to feel a little anxious, both for her sake and for the hammer's.

The speed of the blows fell until they stopped altogether. Panting heavily, Kaya stepped away from her work. Still nothing. A frustrated growl bubbled in her throat, fighting canines bared. She walked backwards, away from the stubborn stone, took a fighting stance, and charged, leaping up and slamming her body into the hammer. Her reward was a crunching sound.

Her eyes lit up. "Lemme just..." she breathed, pushing the tool from the stone. There it was. A crack spreading over its surface like spindly veins in a plant leaf. As she scratched at it and scraped away more and more of the surface, all she could think of was the hope that all her effort had been worth it.
@Renessa47
Kaya gave it her all, unable to hold the tool for much more than a moment. She struggled a good bit, but eventually managed to hold it for one second... two seconds... three--

Her arms gave way, and the weight of the hammer toppled her over, landing it on the rock, which still didn't break. She huffed, stepping back from it before unleashing a series of frustrated rock slashes that nick the hammer as well as the rock itself. The imperial started to feel a little anxious, both for her sake and for the hammer's.

The speed of the blows fell until they stopped altogether. Panting heavily, Kaya stepped away from her work. Still nothing. A frustrated growl bubbled in her throat, fighting canines bared. She walked backwards, away from the stubborn stone, took a fighting stance, and charged, leaping up and slamming her body into the hammer. Her reward was a crunching sound.

Her eyes lit up. "Lemme just..." she breathed, pushing the tool from the stone. There it was. A crack spreading over its surface like spindly veins in a plant leaf. As she scratched at it and scraped away more and more of the surface, all she could think of was the hope that all her effort had been worth it.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73