Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Thanks for playing!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
@MissMokushiroku Another rock and hammer got set out in short order. (Roll: 72) Eager to get home, the swing was a good one and in a flash of light a Basilisk leapt out with a crow, wearing a purple hank around his neck. [item=Basilisk] [item=Violet Highnoon Hank] @rentacles (Throne's Roll: 16) The rock promptly shattered to reveal it was only a thin shell around a large piece of pale pink gypsum. [item=Rosy Gypsum] (Altair's Roll: 80) When the golden coatl brought his hammer down the rock flashed and... barked? And when the dust cleared and the light spots blinked away, an embarrassed Shalebuck sat on its haunched with a purple and pink ribbons tied on. Off to the side Lesinraa giggled mischevously. [item=Shalebuck] [item=Pretty Purple Tail Bow] [item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow] @NotHarvard "Sure, brother, no problem," sang Saaheten, and got a rock and hammer placed in front of him. (Roll: 48) The rock popped open after a fissure was created and pried apart. A little glass vial full of red liquid clattered out and roll a bit. "Might be useful down there! Never know what can happen in caves." [item=Minor Health Potion] @FoolishRay "Yes, little sister," Sing said with a smile, and Lesinraa reached forward to give her rock and hammer. "Good strength to you!" (Roll: 36) The Imp fledge had to take a few swings but eventually her stone cracked open to reveal a bright, color shifting ore. [item=Platinum Ore] @fairypenguin "Raa, Saa," he said importantly. The daughter and granddaughter smirked and fumed in turns at their pet names. "Fetch the good boulders." They nodded, and dug into the pile to pull out the real stones and heave them up within the mirror's reach. (Ryuuten's Roll: 99!) The boulder separated like butter and in a splash of water a trilling sprite shot out carrying pearls set in patina'd metal. [item=Water Sprite] [item=Pearl Flourish Eye Piece] (Ryuugan's Roll: 73) The other mirror also got through her rock without making much of a fuss and was almost blown over by a rush of purple petals that kept swirling long after the boulder had been opened. [item=Violet Flowerfall] @Sylvilagus "Of course, brother and sister!" Mierte skittered over before he could serve them and he laid out rocks. He had two of the smaller hammers in hand as he stepped off to the side in case the hatchlings found they weren't as heroically strong as they believed. (Carmine's Roll: 38) The boy bounded up and down on his for a while, almost enough to drive the adults insane. But just as he was starting to lose interest the rock cracked open as Sing winked at it and he toppled off to one side with a squeak and chunk chased with silver. [item=Silver Ore] (Blood's Roll: 29) The girl gnawed away, slowly flaking bits off, until they started turning to mud in her mouth and she spit it out with many chirping complaints. Saaheten gave it a nudge with her tail and it popped open to allow a few crystals to spill out. [item=Blue Quartz] [item=Rose Quartz] @SenchaDrake "Oh yes," Lesinraa answered the young wildclaw. "Ela has mentioned there are ice kelp fields and practically the same species lives there. He just needs to feed up and his layer of blubber will be good enough in no time!" @Schefflera (Malzahar's Roll: 9) The colorful fae smashed open an equally colorful stone full of glowing crystal. [item=Impure Sacridite] (Rosetta's Roll: 54) Strips of dusty red fabric spun out of her stone as soon as she had it open. [item=Maroon Arm Wraps] (Alala's Roll: 11) The colorful mirror's rippling cry was met with equally rippling folds of blue cloth. [item=Rippling Cloth] "Well struck!" giggled Iunyzha. @Starshina24 As the last of the fair goers were starting to trickle home and various stalls were putting up lanterns to start the pull down of their tents and stands, Sing and family were still sitting and humming together while they took care of the last of their patrons. "Almost, sister, but the Earth always has stones to turn!" A hammer and rock found their way in front of Benia. (Roll: 33) After a few strikes her stone broke open to reveal crystals glittering in the latern lights, the same color as the ones that crusted her body. [item=Crystal Quartz] [center]~~~~~~~~~~[/center] The last dragon away with their prize, sing looked around at his ladies. "I supposed it might be time to fold up and go home." Iunyzha looked back at the sun setting to the side of the Pillar, leaving a golden spear piercing into the heavens and some of the inventive murals etching glowing patterns into the darkness in each of the elemental patterns as gem-paints caught and refracted the sun around the bend. "Mmmm, may be," she hummed sweetly, and turned back to reach up and gently lick his cheek and ruffle her whiskers against his neck. "But we can sit a spell..." Mierte returned to Saaheten and fluttered into her mane to snuggle close wth a sigh, Lesinraa grinned at them, and Sing looked down at his delicate mate as he hooked her close with a wing. "Mmmm, may be," he breathed, and kissed her lovely arcane nose. [center][i]((We're now closed! Thank you all SO MUCH for visiting this year. Ya'll come back now, ya hear! ;D))[/i][/center]
@MissMokushiroku

Another rock and hammer got set out in short order.
(Roll: 72)
Eager to get home, the swing was a good one and in a flash of light a Basilisk leapt out with a crow, wearing a purple hank around his neck.
Basilisk Violet Highnoon Hank

@rentacles

(Throne's Roll: 16)
The rock promptly shattered to reveal it was only a thin shell around a large piece of pale pink gypsum.
Rosy Gypsum
(Altair's Roll: 80)
When the golden coatl brought his hammer down the rock flashed and... barked? And when the dust cleared and the light spots blinked away, an embarrassed Shalebuck sat on its haunched with a purple and pink ribbons tied on. Off to the side Lesinraa giggled mischevously.
Shalebuck Pretty Purple Tail Bow Pretty Pink Neck Bow

@NotHarvard

"Sure, brother, no problem," sang Saaheten, and got a rock and hammer placed in front of him.
(Roll: 48)
The rock popped open after a fissure was created and pried apart. A little glass vial full of red liquid clattered out and roll a bit. "Might be useful down there! Never know what can happen in caves."
Minor Health Potion

@FoolishRay

"Yes, little sister," Sing said with a smile, and Lesinraa reached forward to give her rock and hammer. "Good strength to you!"
(Roll: 36)
The Imp fledge had to take a few swings but eventually her stone cracked open to reveal a bright, color shifting ore.
Platinum Ore

@fairypenguin

"Raa, Saa," he said importantly. The daughter and granddaughter smirked and fumed in turns at their pet names. "Fetch the good boulders." They nodded, and dug into the pile to pull out the real stones and heave them up within the mirror's reach.
(Ryuuten's Roll: 99!)
The boulder separated like butter and in a splash of water a trilling sprite shot out carrying pearls set in patina'd metal.
Water Sprite Pearl Flourish Eye Piece
(Ryuugan's Roll: 73)
The other mirror also got through her rock without making much of a fuss and was almost blown over by a rush of purple petals that kept swirling long after the boulder had been opened.
Violet Flowerfall

@Sylvilagus

"Of course, brother and sister!" Mierte skittered over before he could serve them and he laid out rocks. He had two of the smaller hammers in hand as he stepped off to the side in case the hatchlings found they weren't as heroically strong as they believed.
(Carmine's Roll: 38)
The boy bounded up and down on his for a while, almost enough to drive the adults insane. But just as he was starting to lose interest the rock cracked open as Sing winked at it and he toppled off to one side with a squeak and chunk chased with silver.
Silver Ore
(Blood's Roll: 29)
The girl gnawed away, slowly flaking bits off, until they started turning to mud in her mouth and she spit it out with many chirping complaints. Saaheten gave it a nudge with her tail and it popped open to allow a few crystals to spill out.
Blue Quartz Rose Quartz

@SenchaDrake

"Oh yes," Lesinraa answered the young wildclaw. "Ela has mentioned there are ice kelp fields and practically the same species lives there. He just needs to feed up and his layer of blubber will be good enough in no time!"

@Schefflera

(Malzahar's Roll: 9)
The colorful fae smashed open an equally colorful stone full of glowing crystal.
Impure Sacridite
(Rosetta's Roll: 54)
Strips of dusty red fabric spun out of her stone as soon as she had it open.
Maroon Arm Wraps
(Alala's Roll: 11)
The colorful mirror's rippling cry was met with equally rippling folds of blue cloth.
Rippling Cloth
"Well struck!" giggled Iunyzha.

@Starshina24

As the last of the fair goers were starting to trickle home and various stalls were putting up lanterns to start the pull down of their tents and stands, Sing and family were still sitting and humming together while they took care of the last of their patrons. "Almost, sister, but the Earth always has stones to turn!" A hammer and rock found their way in front of Benia.
(Roll: 33)
After a few strikes her stone broke open to reveal crystals glittering in the latern lights, the same color as the ones that crusted her body.
Crystal Quartz

~~~~~~~~~~

The last dragon away with their prize, sing looked around at his ladies. "I supposed it might be time to fold up and go home." Iunyzha looked back at the sun setting to the side of the Pillar, leaving a golden spear piercing into the heavens and some of the inventive murals etching glowing patterns into the darkness in each of the elemental patterns as gem-paints caught and refracted the sun around the bend.

"Mmmm, may be," she hummed sweetly, and turned back to reach up and gently lick his cheek and ruffle her whiskers against his neck. "But we can sit a spell..." Mierte returned to Saaheten and fluttered into her mane to snuggle close wth a sigh, Lesinraa grinned at them, and Sing looked down at his delicate mate as he hooked her close with a wing.

"Mmmm, may be," he breathed, and kissed her lovely arcane nose.

((We're now closed! Thank you all SO MUCH for visiting this year. Ya'll come back now, ya hear! ;D))
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
"What's this?" Electra's eyes opened wide. "We won?" She spun around in circles, excitedly. "WE WON WE WON WE WON?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3154571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31546/3154571_350.png[/img] [/url] "Electra, please. Stop chasing your tail, and give a proper thanks." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4687447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46875/4687447_350.png[/img] [/url] Antirro's voice was stern, but there was something in his expression that hinted of his pleasure. "We did good work here this week, all of us," the Wildclaw said with a solemn nod. "And Electra and I, well, we do appreciate this prize! And all the hard work @Serendipital put into arranging these dig sites - I know there are all sorts of permits and whatnot involved." He tipped his hat. "We had a great time here, and thanks again! Now, come along, Electra. I'm sure everyone back at Owlwood will be interested to hear our story." "Okay." Electra grinned, and spun around one more time. " Thanks so much! See you next year!" As they turned to return back to the Labyrinth, there was definitely a spring in Antirro's step that wasn't there before, as he hurried to keep up with Electra.
"What's this?" Electra's eyes opened wide. "We won?" She spun around in circles, excitedly. "WE WON WE WON WE WON?"

3154571_350.png

"Electra, please. Stop chasing your tail, and give a proper thanks."

4687447_350.png

Antirro's voice was stern, but there was something in his expression that hinted of his pleasure. "We did good work here this week, all of us," the Wildclaw said with a solemn nod. "And Electra and I, well, we do appreciate this prize! And all the hard work @Serendipital put into arranging these dig sites - I know there are all sorts of permits and whatnot involved." He tipped his hat. "We had a great time here, and thanks again! Now, come along, Electra. I'm sure everyone back at Owlwood will be interested to hear our story."

"Okay." Electra grinned, and spun around one more time. " Thanks so much! See you next year!"

As they turned to return back to the Labyrinth, there was definitely a spring in Antirro's step that wasn't there before, as he hurried to keep up with Electra.
8d7o509.png
@Renessa47
Winedrop was too busy nosing at what had been in her rock to pay much attention to the gaggle of dragons that had arrived, though she'd been startled by the sudden trills that had announced their arrival.

Once she finally identifies her prizes, she gives a pleased chirrup and gathers them into her claws. She then grabs the handle of the hammer in her jaws and carries it back to the stall, nodding politely at the other Imperials and a bright Wildclaw that have since arrived. She sets the hammer down on the stall counter and weaves her head back and forth until she finally manages to make out which Imperial was the one running the event.

"Thank you," she says in her dry, raspy voice. "I hope you've all enjoyed your holiday." She then turns and breaks into an unsteady trot, making use of her innate Arcane magic to help guide her in the direction of her lair.
@Renessa47
Winedrop was too busy nosing at what had been in her rock to pay much attention to the gaggle of dragons that had arrived, though she'd been startled by the sudden trills that had announced their arrival.

Once she finally identifies her prizes, she gives a pleased chirrup and gathers them into her claws. She then grabs the handle of the hammer in her jaws and carries it back to the stall, nodding politely at the other Imperials and a bright Wildclaw that have since arrived. She sets the hammer down on the stall counter and weaves her head back and forth until she finally manages to make out which Imperial was the one running the event.

"Thank you," she says in her dry, raspy voice. "I hope you've all enjoyed your holiday." She then turns and breaks into an unsteady trot, making use of her innate Arcane magic to help guide her in the direction of her lair.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Thank you for the rock :3
Thank you for the rock :3
66MHIIb.png
@Renessa47 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4973450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49735/4973450_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Fireopal blinked, and looked closer at the rock. Oh, yes…there [b]was[/b] a tablet in there! Blushing at his foolishness, he bowed in acknowledgement to Singmolii, and did as the Imperial had suggested, flipping the tablet over. Instantly, a grin spread over his face at the sight of the Ambush. He was not yet a fighter in the Coliseum, but he had hopes of changing that…and this would certainly help him when he grew proficient enough to use it. “A gem indeed!” He crowed happily, his command of the common tongue now fully restored. “Thank-you my friend!” Sweeping up the Ambush, he turned to see what his Clanmates had found….. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4395472] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43955/4395472_350.png[/img] [/url] Merlin stepped back from the stone, holding the undamaged scroll case in one hand. He beamed in delight. “An excellent place to store my star charts!” The Astrologer proclaimed, and promptly opened his new case to do just that. “My thanks, good friend, for this gift,” he added to the other Imperial, screwing the scroll case back together, “it will be a great help in my efforts to organize my studies.” He pointedly ignore the quiet snort from the direction of his Clan Mother… [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3878829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38789/3878829_350.png[/img] [/url] Duskshadow glanced over at her large friend, then turned back to her rock. It would take more than a single scroll case to organize Merlin’s wayward charts….but if the purple Imperial wished to use the case to at least start the effort of making some semblance of order out of the chaos that reigned in his portion of the caves, who was she to complain? She looked at her own rock, and the beautiful green glow emanating from within. Carefully brushing away the pieces, she found herself staring at a large jade shard. The Clan Mother beamed in delight of her own. This was most definitely a prize worth keeping. Stowing it carefully away in one of the “magic pockets” her Clandaughter Spellweaver was so good at making, she summoned her Clanmates with her tail, then turned to the family of dragons who had helped them. “Thank-you for your help in this game—and also for the beautiful gifts! I apologize for any seeming impatience on our part, but I fear it is getting quite late, and I still have some of my Clan to gather. I assure you that we enjoyed this game immensely” She smiled, stretching her wings. “A very Happy Rockbreaker’s to you!” Inclining her head to each of the family one by one, Duskshadow attempted to convey both her delight in the surprisingly fun exercise, and her gratitude for the family's assistance when things had gotten busy. After bowing last of all to Singmolii, she turned and led her two “boys” down the stalls, on the way to collect the rest of the Clan….[/i] Thanks for a great week, and a fun Rockbreaker’s! :D
@Renessa47

4973450_350.png

Fireopal blinked, and looked closer at the rock. Oh, yes…there was a tablet in there! Blushing at his foolishness, he bowed in acknowledgement to Singmolii, and did as the Imperial had suggested, flipping the tablet over. Instantly, a grin spread over his face at the sight of the Ambush. He was not yet a fighter in the Coliseum, but he had hopes of changing that…and this would certainly help him when he grew proficient enough to use it.

“A gem indeed!” He crowed happily, his command of the common tongue now fully restored. “Thank-you my friend!” Sweeping up the Ambush, he turned to see what his Clanmates had found…..

4395472_350.png

Merlin stepped back from the stone, holding the undamaged scroll case in one hand. He beamed in delight. “An excellent place to store my star charts!” The Astrologer proclaimed, and promptly opened his new case to do just that. “My thanks, good friend, for this gift,” he added to the other Imperial, screwing the scroll case back together, “it will be a great help in my efforts to organize my studies.” He pointedly ignore the quiet snort from the direction of his Clan Mother…

3878829_350.png

Duskshadow glanced over at her large friend, then turned back to her rock. It would take more than a single scroll case to organize Merlin’s wayward charts….but if the purple Imperial wished to use the case to at least start the effort of making some semblance of order out of the chaos that reigned in his portion of the caves, who was she to complain? She looked at her own rock, and the beautiful green glow emanating from within. Carefully brushing away the pieces, she found herself staring at a large jade shard.

The Clan Mother beamed in delight of her own. This was most definitely a prize worth keeping. Stowing it carefully away in one of the “magic pockets” her Clandaughter Spellweaver was so good at making, she summoned her Clanmates with her tail, then turned to the family of dragons who had helped them.

“Thank-you for your help in this game—and also for the beautiful gifts! I apologize for any seeming impatience on our part, but I fear it is getting quite late, and I still have some of my Clan to gather. I assure you that we enjoyed this game immensely” She smiled, stretching her wings. “A very Happy Rockbreaker’s to you!”

Inclining her head to each of the family one by one, Duskshadow attempted to convey both her delight in the surprisingly fun exercise, and her gratitude for the family's assistance when things had gotten busy. After bowing last of all to Singmolii, she turned and led her two “boys” down the stalls, on the way to collect the rest of the Clan….

Thanks for a great week, and a fun Rockbreaker’s! :D
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73