Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 324 325 326 327 328 ... 634 635
Points to the light sprite please!

During the holidays my church youth group often have a bake sale (i cant remember why XD) and I often bake meringues (christmas mint green and blush pink swirled), chocolate chip cookies, christmas tree sugar cookie stacks and brownies!
Points to the light sprite please!

During the holidays my church youth group often have a bake sale (i cant remember why XD) and I often bake meringues (christmas mint green and blush pink swirled), chocolate chip cookies, christmas tree sugar cookie stacks and brownies!
r7P00ic.png
Peppermint hot chocolate is my personal favorite holiday treat!

Sprite: Light
Peppermint hot chocolate is my personal favorite holiday treat!

l6oQakx.png
i personally love eggnog! it tastes so good.

sprite: light
i personally love eggnog! it tastes so good.

sprite: light
my favorite...I dont know the name in english but its the pionono [img]https://placeralplato.com/files/2015/12/pionono-de-jamon-huevo-y-aceitunas.jpg[/img] its a "cold" food so its perfect for summer here and has most ingredients that i like: Jam, mayonnaise, olives... Sprite: Lightning
my favorite...I dont know the name in english but its the pionono

pionono-de-jamon-huevo-y-aceitunas.jpg

its a "cold" food so its perfect for summer here and has most ingredients that i like: Jam, mayonnaise, olives...

Sprite: Lightning
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
molasses cookies are my favorite regardless of season!

points to light sprite please!
molasses cookies are my favorite regardless of season!

points to light sprite please!
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
@thetawnydragon dude i havent had puppy chow since preschool, i can hardly remember what it tastes like except that i loved it???
@thetawnydragon dude i havent had puppy chow since preschool, i can hardly remember what it tastes like except that i loved it???
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
I love gingerbread, especially when it's decorated with bits of candy cane. The two flavours compliment each other really well. :D

I love gingerbread, especially when it's decorated with bits of candy cane. The two flavours compliment each other really well. :D

n2Yio0g.png
usually just some good ham steaks with cranberry sauce. :D

lightning please :D
usually just some good ham steaks with cranberry sauce. :D

lightning please :D
Those cookies that sandwich some raspberry jam/preserves and have one end dipped in dark chocolate. Don’t know what they are called, but my aunt used to make them for the holidays. Now if we see them in a bakery this time of year we will pick them up.

Edited to add points to the Lightning Sprite please
Those cookies that sandwich some raspberry jam/preserves and have one end dipped in dark chocolate. Don’t know what they are called, but my aunt used to make them for the holidays. Now if we see them in a bakery this time of year we will pick them up.

Edited to add points to the Lightning Sprite please
UYU9v2z.jpg
Racelette!
I always eat it with corn and mushrooms

Points for the Light Sprite!
Racelette!
I always eat it with corn and mushrooms

Points for the Light Sprite!
qR6otwA.png
1 2 ... 324 325 326 327 328 ... 634 635