Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 634 635
Sugar cookies and hot chocolate! They were the best way to end a day playing out in the snow :D

Sprite: Light
Sugar cookies and hot chocolate! They were the best way to end a day playing out in the snow :D

Sprite: Light
B085zk6.pngBbHtKFT.pnghVDz5nC.png
Stollen!
Sprite:Lightning
Stollen!
Sprite:Lightning
My mothers homemade Christmas ham.
It never lasts long.

points to light please
My mothers homemade Christmas ham.
It never lasts long.

points to light please
*place egg here*-->
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
GINGER BREAD COOKIES!!!!
I love them so much.

Points to light please
GINGER BREAD COOKIES!!!!
I love them so much.

Points to light please
Mine is Newfie Christmas Bread https://www.rockrecipes.com/newfoundland-molasses-raisin-bread/ [img]https://www.rockrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/DSC_0868-1.jpg[/img] Points to Light please
Mine is Newfie Christmas Bread

https://www.rockrecipes.com/newfoundland-molasses-raisin-bread/
DSC_0868-1.jpg

Points to Light please
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
points for light

i think i have to pick hot apple cider. mmmmmmmm...
points for light

i think i have to pick hot apple cider. mmmmmmmm...
GkfDmNh.png
Speculoos cookies! I've also seen it spelled Speculaas? They're thin cinnamon cookies, and they go amazingly well with your choice of warm beverage <3 [center][img]https://image.afcdn.com/recipe/20161118/21696_w420h344c1cx3680cy2456.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Sprite of choice[/b]: Lightning.
Speculoos cookies! I've also seen it spelled Speculaas? They're thin cinnamon cookies, and they go amazingly well with your choice of warm beverage <3
21696_w420h344c1cx3680cy2456.jpg

Sprite of choice: Lightning.
a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
Points for LIGHT SPRITE

My family has always made Apple butter stack cakes for Christmas. It's very much an Appalachian tradition. Back in the old days, everyone was so poor , when they had a get together different people would bring a layer to make one huge cake. Appalachian people have always been resourceful. This recipe calls for sorghum, but a lot of people just use !molasses and Apple butter for the filling between each layer. It's better after it sits a couple of days.

OLD FASHIONED APPLE STACK CAKE
3 c. flour
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 c. molasses
1 c. buttermilk
1 c. shortening
5 eggs
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. soda
1 pinch of salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
Measure buttermilk in large cup. Add soda, pour into and sift all dry ingredients and add alternately with buttermilk. Have cake pans ready. Use 9- inch pans. Bake 4 layers at a time at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or spring back when touched. Wipe pan with paper towel. Put plastic on table and pieces of wax paper for each one. Let cool.
FILLING:
Dried apples, peaches or apple butter
Soak dried apples overnight. Mix with cinnamon/sugar to taste.
Points for LIGHT SPRITE

My family has always made Apple butter stack cakes for Christmas. It's very much an Appalachian tradition. Back in the old days, everyone was so poor , when they had a get together different people would bring a layer to make one huge cake. Appalachian people have always been resourceful. This recipe calls for sorghum, but a lot of people just use !molasses and Apple butter for the filling between each layer. It's better after it sits a couple of days.

OLD FASHIONED APPLE STACK CAKE
3 c. flour
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 c. molasses
1 c. buttermilk
1 c. shortening
5 eggs
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. soda
1 pinch of salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
Measure buttermilk in large cup. Add soda, pour into and sift all dry ingredients and add alternately with buttermilk. Have cake pans ready. Use 9- inch pans. Bake 4 layers at a time at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or spring back when touched. Wipe pan with paper towel. Put plastic on table and pieces of wax paper for each one. Let cool.
FILLING:
Dried apples, peaches or apple butter
Soak dried apples overnight. Mix with cinnamon/sugar to taste.
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
we always have stollen, sausage, deviled eggs, orange slices and other things for christmas morning.

Sprite Choice: Light
we always have stollen, sausage, deviled eggs, orange slices and other things for christmas morning.

Sprite Choice: Light
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
Long baked soft Christmas ham (joulukinkku) and finnish carrot casserole (porkkanalaatikko) are by far my favourite christmas foods that are served in most finnish families during cristmas time :3 As a dessert glogg (glögi) cheesecake with gingerbread base is yum! (The recipe is linked, but it's sadly only in finnish :/ )

Points to lightning sprite (GAH!! I forgot to give points yesterday)
Long baked soft Christmas ham (joulukinkku) and finnish carrot casserole (porkkanalaatikko) are by far my favourite christmas foods that are served in most finnish families during cristmas time :3 As a dessert glogg (glögi) cheesecake with gingerbread base is yum! (The recipe is linked, but it's sadly only in finnish :/ )

Points to lightning sprite (GAH!! I forgot to give points yesterday)
tumblr_inline_poba48mdhb1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pphub4PEWJ1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_prz3boO4Ni1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_ppawz0b3eY1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pobif5ai8w1uwtj65_540.png
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 634 635