Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635
Thanks so much @minty !

I am sad to see the raffle go but I will continue to be a part of the exchange so long as I can afford it. :)
Thanks so much @minty !

I am sad to see the raffle go but I will continue to be a part of the exchange so long as I can afford it. :)
Thanks again for hosting this event! It was so much fun <3
Thanks again for hosting this event! It was so much fun <3
n2Yio0g.png
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING MINTY I WISH YOU THE BEST AND MANY MORE HAPPY SECRET SANTAS TO COME!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING MINTY I WISH YOU THE BEST AND MANY MORE HAPPY SECRET SANTAS TO COME!!
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
Thank you so much Minty for hosting this as long as you did. I know you put so much work in and I'm really grateful that next year you'll be able to actually SLEEP.
Thank you so much Minty for hosting this as long as you did. I know you put so much work in and I'm really grateful that next year you'll be able to actually SLEEP.
cPW6H3E.png
Thank you @minty for hosting the SSAC! And to @Texere @FloatingInSpace @Valikor @Kitanya @Karilara @CupcakeCass @Emordnilap @Argante @heartcrusher1 @CelestialBlue @RandomShmoe @Loreka @PrinceRaven @FizzyWits for helping with the event!
Thank you @minty for hosting the SSAC! And to @Texere @FloatingInSpace @Valikor @Kitanya @Karilara @CupcakeCass @Emordnilap @Argante @heartcrusher1 @CelestialBlue @RandomShmoe @Loreka @PrinceRaven @FizzyWits for helping with the event!
dosJ2VK.png
Thanks, minty!! You're an angel!! Shout out to my elf CelestialBlue ^^
Thanks, minty!! You're an angel!! Shout out to my elf CelestialBlue ^^
@minty

Thank you so very much for this year and all that came before. I will greatly miss SSAC as it has become one of my favorite activities during the holiday season. I will miss saving up stuff all year to donate. The joy you have brought can’t be measured. Again thank you so very much you have been an angel.
@minty

Thank you so very much for this year and all that came before. I will greatly miss SSAC as it has become one of my favorite activities during the holiday season. I will miss saving up stuff all year to donate. The joy you have brought can’t be measured. Again thank you so very much you have been an angel.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
Thank you @minty for making my first experience of both the Secret Santa and the raffle an enjoyable one! I know I didn't really interact much, but I'm thankful for being welcomed when I did!! Best of luck in 2019 and beyond!
Thank you @minty for making my first experience of both the Secret Santa and the raffle an enjoyable one! I know I didn't really interact much, but I'm thankful for being welcomed when I did!! Best of luck in 2019 and beyond!
OeWKpc9.png K0174Hf.png
Thank you so much! This was a blast I'm happy I was apart of it. <3
Thank you so much! This was a blast I'm happy I was apart of it. <3
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
THANK YOU, @minty! This was my 3rd year for SSE and SSAC, and I've enjoyed both so much! I have mixed feelings about this being the last year of SSAC; I loved participated, but the extra time spent daily on FR became...almost a chore, albeit one of my own choice. I can't imagine what it must have been like for you.

I will definitely be back for the Secret Santa Exchange next year!

I also want to send a big Thank You to all of minty's helpers!
THANK YOU, @minty! This was my 3rd year for SSE and SSAC, and I've enjoyed both so much! I have mixed feelings about this being the last year of SSAC; I loved participated, but the extra time spent daily on FR became...almost a chore, albeit one of my own choice. I can't imagine what it must have been like for you.

I will definitely be back for the Secret Santa Exchange next year!

I also want to send a big Thank You to all of minty's helpers!
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635