Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 634 635
I love my mom's spiced pecans this time of year.

I made them recently, this recipe is the same.
I love my mom's spiced pecans this time of year.

I made them recently, this recipe is the same.
My favourite is probably gingerbread, I love the spices! They're especially good if they're chewy!

Sprite choice: Lightning.
My favourite is probably gingerbread, I love the spices! They're especially good if they're chewy!

Sprite choice: Lightning.
jCVhFoZ.gif
[center]Hello, for my part I love Christmas logs ! I was told Monday, in English class, that for you " Christmas logs " it was wood in the chimney, but for us French, it's a dessert! A sort of ice cream in the shape of a log. Here is a small picture of the dessert in question. If you want more, do not hesitate to write " buche de noel " on Google image ! [img]http://cdn3.momes.net/var/momes/storage/images/recettes/desserts-et-gouters/gateaux-et-cakes/la-buche-de-noel/1140183-1-fre-FR/La-buche-de-Noel_logo_item.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.f1g.fr/media/ext/1900x1900/madame.lefigaro.fr/sites/default/files/img/2017/12/buche-de-noel-a-la-ganache-au-the.jpg[/img] [b]Sprite choice : light please ^^[/b][/center]
Hello, for my part I love Christmas logs !
I was told Monday, in English class, that for you " Christmas logs " it was wood in the chimney, but for us French, it's a dessert! A sort of ice cream in the shape of a log.

Here is a small picture of the dessert in question. If you want more, do not hesitate to write " buche de noel " on Google image !
La-buche-de-Noel_logo_item.jpg
buche-de-noel-a-la-ganache-au-the.jpg

Sprite choice : light please ^^
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
I really enjoy hot mulled apple cider! Just so good...

Lightning Sprite please!
I really enjoy hot mulled apple cider! Just so good...

Lightning Sprite please!
'blue smedium banner
Definitely has to be apple cider!

Sprite Choice: Light
Definitely has to be apple cider!

Sprite Choice: Light
saAHP09.png
Points to lightning

This is my absolute favorite cookie! I make it every year for christmas. In fact we are making them this weekend. They have an amazing taste and I always look forward to them

Sand Tarts or Saint Hearts from the Mennonite Community Cookbook.

1 cup shortening
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
3 1/2 to 4 cups of flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
Cream shortening and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy. Add flour, salt and baking powder and mix well. Add enough flour to make a medium-soft dough. Chill several hours in the refrigerator. Roll the dough very thin and cut in fancy shapes. Brush top with half and half and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Place on greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
Points to lightning

This is my absolute favorite cookie! I make it every year for christmas. In fact we are making them this weekend. They have an amazing taste and I always look forward to them

Sand Tarts or Saint Hearts from the Mennonite Community Cookbook.

1 cup shortening
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
3 1/2 to 4 cups of flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
Cream shortening and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy. Add flour, salt and baking powder and mix well. Add enough flour to make a medium-soft dough. Chill several hours in the refrigerator. Roll the dough very thin and cut in fancy shapes. Brush top with half and half and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Place on greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
My favorite is pumpkin pie.

Points to Light.
My favorite is pumpkin pie.

Points to Light.
S6bPlBX.png 0msFxti.png tKjKSPt.png
Sprite points towards light sprite, please!

I love all the baked goods that come in season for christmas. Most favorites are lussekatter, klejner and lastly vaniljekranse, which I managed to find a recipe for in english here. I used to help my grandmother make these by putting the dough through a meat grinder when I was a kid, so lots of fond memories.
Sprite points towards light sprite, please!

I love all the baked goods that come in season for christmas. Most favorites are lussekatter, klejner and lastly vaniljekranse, which I managed to find a recipe for in english here. I used to help my grandmother make these by putting the dough through a meat grinder when I was a kid, so lots of fond memories.
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
Sprite Choice: Lightning

My grandma and I make Italian Butter Cookies every year for Christmas and I adore them.
Sprite Choice: Lightning

My grandma and I make Italian Butter Cookies every year for Christmas and I adore them.

+3 FR
Fool's Gold Hoarder
Yellow Canary Hoarder
"i assure you brother,
the sun will shine on us again."
- loki odinson
T9M8A5R.png
Ahhh Peppermint and chocolate is my absolute favorite! Peppermint hot chocolate, coffee with peppermint-mocha creamer, peppermint bark.... I love it X3.

But my family also makes peanutbutter balls and rum balls :3. Those are also very good.

And this year I learned how to make eggnog pie! It's surprisingly simple and I can share what I did.
Needed:
Eggnog
Pie Crust (I used a graham cracker crust)
Instant vanilla pudding
Whipped topping

Pour 1 and a half-2 cups of eggnog and instant vanilla pudding into a bowl and mix until it starts to feel a little thick. Next fold in about 2 cups of whipped topping. (Fold is basically just mix gently). After whipped topping is nicely folded in pour the mix into the pie crust and let it sit for a few hours in the fridge. Done! When I had a piece it was light as air :3.

If anyone tries making it I hope you enjoy!

Sprite choice: Light please :D.
Ahhh Peppermint and chocolate is my absolute favorite! Peppermint hot chocolate, coffee with peppermint-mocha creamer, peppermint bark.... I love it X3.

But my family also makes peanutbutter balls and rum balls :3. Those are also very good.

And this year I learned how to make eggnog pie! It's surprisingly simple and I can share what I did.
Needed:
Eggnog
Pie Crust (I used a graham cracker crust)
Instant vanilla pudding
Whipped topping

Pour 1 and a half-2 cups of eggnog and instant vanilla pudding into a bowl and mix until it starts to feel a little thick. Next fold in about 2 cups of whipped topping. (Fold is basically just mix gently). After whipped topping is nicely folded in pour the mix into the pie crust and let it sit for a few hours in the fridge. Done! When I had a piece it was light as air :3.

If anyone tries making it I hope you enjoy!

Sprite choice: Light please :D.
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 634 635