Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 634 635
I love hot apple cider, or Egg nog with cinnamon...!

Sprite Choice: Light
I love hot apple cider, or Egg nog with cinnamon...!

eo6sbfq.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right[/url]
Sprite choice: Light

My aunt makes this delicious cherry cheesecake for Christmas that is honestly just so amazing haha. I don’t know what recipe she uses but this looks pretty similar
https://reallifedinner.com/no-bake-cherry-cheesecake-9x13-size/

My aunt makes this delicious cherry cheesecake for Christmas that is honestly just so amazing haha. I don’t know what recipe she uses but this looks pretty similar
https://reallifedinner.com/no-bake-cherry-cheesecake-9x13-size/
bHeX9bv.png
Apple cider + christmas log cake = y u m :3

Light sprite~
Apple cider + christmas log cake = y u m :3

Light sprite~
yMr9dY7.png A2yeuHD.png 09hlZK2.png ruAdNgJ.png emWDcYh.png
We are very german at my house, so we do shots of slivovitz at every occasion (b-days, funerals, holidays), and we eat german food like schnitzel and spaetzle. My personal favorite of everything though has to be the german dumplings with meat and sourcraut stuffed inside. They are amazingly deleicious!!!

Points to the light sprite
We are very german at my house, so we do shots of slivovitz at every occasion (b-days, funerals, holidays), and we eat german food like schnitzel and spaetzle. My personal favorite of everything though has to be the german dumplings with meat and sourcraut stuffed inside. They are amazingly deleicious!!!

Points to the light sprite
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
My favorite seasonal food would have to be Bratapfel, baked apple or roast apple in English. I have discovered that I like it a lot, when it's filled with leftover Christmas cookie dough.

Points to Lightning!
My favorite seasonal food would have to be Bratapfel, baked apple or roast apple in English. I have discovered that I like it a lot, when it's filled with leftover Christmas cookie dough.

Points to Lightning!
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg

Pumpkin Pie honestly . lol

Pumpkin Pie honestly . lol
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
This is super basic but nothing can beat a good homemade christmas dinner, my dad cooks the Best roast potatoes and turkey is my favourite with cranberry!

Sprite: Lightning
This is super basic but nothing can beat a good homemade christmas dinner, my dad cooks the Best roast potatoes and turkey is my favourite with cranberry!

Sprite: Lightning
ytkEBod.png
mtHAEL4.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
7UXlQKU.gif
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
uruhi7S.png
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I have good memories of making cut out sugar cookies during the holidays.

I have good memories of making cut out sugar cookies during the holidays.
Sprite: Light

It's really lame but I have such a thing for green bean casserole and all the cranberry goodies my grandmother makes such as her Cranberry-pineapple Coke Jello.

I can't find the recipe anywhere online but here it from my memory:

Take a can of crushed pineapple and drain its juice putting the pineapple bits aside. Add Pineapple juice, 1 cup of maple syrup, 1 bag of cranberries,Raspberry gelatin Big Box and (I think)1 cup of water. Get to boiling. Add 1 small can of coke and transfer to dish to cool in fridge until the jello is almost set. Mix crush pineapple from earlier into the jello with a flip motion you don't want to mix it all up to much. Put back and fridge until ready to serve~
Sprite: Light

It's really lame but I have such a thing for green bean casserole and all the cranberry goodies my grandmother makes such as her Cranberry-pineapple Coke Jello.

I can't find the recipe anywhere online but here it from my memory:

Take a can of crushed pineapple and drain its juice putting the pineapple bits aside. Add Pineapple juice, 1 cup of maple syrup, 1 bag of cranberries,Raspberry gelatin Big Box and (I think)1 cup of water. Get to boiling. Add 1 small can of coke and transfer to dish to cool in fridge until the jello is almost set. Mix crush pineapple from earlier into the jello with a flip motion you don't want to mix it all up to much. Put back and fridge until ready to serve~
On the search for Shadow Primals!
vista_snapper1.pngearthanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqc.gifshadowanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqs.gifvista_bog1.png
Please ping if you need my attention!

I love anything pumpkin. Pumpkin walnut bars and pumpkin spice lattes are my favorite.

I love anything pumpkin. Pumpkin walnut bars and pumpkin spice lattes are my favorite.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 634 635