Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mini Prize Game III
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
[center][size=4][i][b]Mini Prize Game III[/size] Old one was dead so I wanted to start my own up edition! (donations greatly appreciated!) [i][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1474272/1]Original Game[/url] created by @Necrovatai[/i] Please PM Necrovatai if you'd like to create a 4th game once this one has been completed. If you have any questions about how this game works, don't hesitate to ping me! [b]Rules:[/b] [i][b]- No deleting already existing posts.[/b][/i] [i]To keep things fair deleting posts will not be tolerated, if you are found deleting posts you will be disqualified from winning prizes. I cannot keep you from actually deleting the posts but I only hope that you try to keep things fair.[/i] [i][b]- You may only post twice in a row.[/b][/i] [i] You can only post 2 at a time, after that you must wait for another player to post before you can go again just remember you can not delete once you have posted.[/i] [i][b]- Be respectful to others[/b][/i] [i]The rule speaks for itself. If you cannot obligate, you will be asked to leave or to stop depending on the severity. If you refuse to leave you will be reported.[/i] [i][b]You can only win 1 page prize in a row![/i][/b] [i]If you win a page prize but you'd already won the previous one, the prize will go to the next poster on that page.[/i] [b]I cannot keep anyone from posting after they've broken a rule, but if I've had a problem with you breaking a rule three times, the prize will go to the person after you if you win something.[/b] [b]Be the first to post of the following pages to receive the listed Prize![/b] [i]Edit in "@tyrannicTiamat" for the winning post to receive your prize[/i] [b][i]Page 90[/i][/b] [item=bluebell clownfish]x99 [b][i]Page 100[/i][/b] Gen1! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23278551][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/232786/23278551.png[/img][/url] [b][i]Page 110[/b][/i] [item=Infestation Maggot]x99 [b][i]Page 120[/b][/i] [item=pretty pink neck bow] [b][i]Page 130[/b][/i] [item=Voltspire Intruder] [u][b]Mini mini prize game![/b][/u] I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000. First person to get the number correct wins [skin=10415] You get one guess per post, and the rule about only posting two times in a row still applies! Please don't ping me for this! Only ping me if you win one of the page prizes, and you can keep guessing because I won't be pinging everyone to let them know if they got it wrong. I'll only ping the winner!
Mini Prize Game III

Old one was dead so I wanted to start my own up edition!
(donations greatly appreciated!)

Original Game created by @Necrovatai
Please PM Necrovatai if you'd like to create a 4th game once this one has been completed.

If you have any questions about how this game works, don't hesitate to ping me!

Rules:

- No deleting already existing posts.
To keep things fair deleting posts will not be tolerated, if you are found deleting posts you will be disqualified from winning prizes. I cannot keep you from actually deleting the posts but I only hope that you try to keep things fair.

- You may only post twice in a row.
You can only post 2 at a time, after that you must wait for another player to post before you can go again just remember you can not delete once you have posted.

- Be respectful to others
The rule speaks for itself. If you cannot obligate, you will be asked to leave or to stop depending on the severity. If you refuse to leave you will be reported.

You can only win 1 page prize in a row!
If you win a page prize but you'd already won the previous one, the prize will go to the next poster on that page.

I cannot keep anyone from posting after they've broken a rule, but if I've had a problem with you breaking a rule three times, the prize will go to the person after you if you win something.

Be the first to post of the following pages to receive the listed Prize!
Edit in "@tyrannicTiamat" for the winning post to receive your prize

Page 90
Bluebell Clownfish x99

Page 100
Gen1!
23278551.png

Page 110
Infestation Maggot x99

Page 120
Pretty Pink Neck Bow

Page 130
Voltspire Intruder

Mini mini prize game!

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000.
First person to get the number correct wins
You get one guess per post, and the rule about only posting two times in a row still applies!
Please don't ping me for this! Only ping me if you win one of the page prizes, and you can keep guessing because I won't be pinging everyone to let them know if they got it wrong. I'll only ping the winner!
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
*heh heh heh*
*heh heh heh*
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
hai
hai
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
hey
hey
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
posting to keep this going
posting to keep this going
@Starsync heheheh
@Starsync heheheh
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
[center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/2737f434dca7275a1814863542ef8bb2/tumblr_nc0eyiQ8tf1sr6y44o1_500.gif[/img][/center]
tumblr_nc0eyiQ8tf1sr6y44o1_500.gif
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
[center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/64a88854bdf05960c89c48ccdd421e2a/tumblr_ntrsy6MRZe1tqptlzo1_500.gif[/img][/center]
tumblr_ntrsy6MRZe1tqptlzo1_500.gif
LO5e1ZZ.png
[center][i]@tyrannicTiamat Wonderful ^ o^!!!! <3 sending over an item to add :D! [item=Crimson Silk Sash]
@tyrannicTiamat

Wonderful ^ o^!!!! <3

sending over an item to add :D!
Crimson Silk Sash
giphy.gif
FR+3
This seems cool
This seems cool
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85