Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dirk's Coli Grinding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Welcome to Dirk's coli grinding service!

I know there's a lot of coli grinding services going right now, but I wanted to make one that prices per battle! Some other grinding services don't include all venues, and since they all go by time instead of battles, some venues take longer to get through a certain amount of battles, so you don't get as much stuff!

Prices are 400 treasure per battle with a maximum of 500 battles, and I accept gems at a ratio of 1:800, or holiday currency at a ratio of 1:1kt! I'll grind in any venue with 3 level 25s, and everything I get in those battles, you get to keep! Yep, everything, including familiars or vistas or even eggs!
You can request more than one venue, as long as the total amount of battles is under 500!

I have a list of items here that I will accept as payment instead of treasure or gems, they are the only exceptions to the 500 battle limit!

I will not grind during holidays, sorry!

How this works;
  • -You post here saying how many battles you want and in which venue.

• -Once I say it's your turn and how much you owe, you send a 1-way CR or PM with the payment.

• -I'll empty my entire hoard into my vault, and go grind for your items.

• -After I hit the amount of battles you paid for, I'll send all the items in PMs! This is so I can empty my hoard and get to the next person more quickly. You can ask to get put back on the waitlist after I'm done!

Since I sometimes take a while or have to go offline I'm only going to have one slot, but everyone else goes onto a waitlist! Once I'm done with the current slot I'll ping the next person in the waitlist, and you'll have 24 hours to respond, or you'll go to the back of the waitlist.
Welcome to Dirk's coli grinding service!

I know there's a lot of coli grinding services going right now, but I wanted to make one that prices per battle! Some other grinding services don't include all venues, and since they all go by time instead of battles, some venues take longer to get through a certain amount of battles, so you don't get as much stuff!

Prices are 400 treasure per battle with a maximum of 500 battles, and I accept gems at a ratio of 1:800, or holiday currency at a ratio of 1:1kt! I'll grind in any venue with 3 level 25s, and everything I get in those battles, you get to keep! Yep, everything, including familiars or vistas or even eggs!
You can request more than one venue, as long as the total amount of battles is under 500!

I have a list of items here that I will accept as payment instead of treasure or gems, they are the only exceptions to the 500 battle limit!

I will not grind during holidays, sorry!

How this works;
  • -You post here saying how many battles you want and in which venue.

• -Once I say it's your turn and how much you owe, you send a 1-way CR or PM with the payment.

• -I'll empty my entire hoard into my vault, and go grind for your items.

• -After I hit the amount of battles you paid for, I'll send all the items in PMs! This is so I can empty my hoard and get to the next person more quickly. You can ask to get put back on the waitlist after I'm done!

Since I sometimes take a while or have to go offline I'm only going to have one slot, but everyone else goes onto a waitlist! Once I'm done with the current slot I'll ping the next person in the waitlist, and you'll have 24 hours to respond, or you'll go to the back of the waitlist.
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!

Currently grinding

Waitlist

Currently grinding

Waitlist

QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
[quote=Last session; 125 @ Sandswept Delta] [item=ashfall prickler][item=coral snake][item=shiny anole]x3[item=barbed tail]x17[item=black tulip]x3[item=greatshell fin]x16[item=dustbowl ivy]x21[item=corpsemaker ivy]x12[item=squall seeker]x11[item=scalescarab]x7[item=toxindiver]x5[item=delta orchid]x17[item=fragrant orchid]x23[item=giant desert centipede][item=peacock scorpion tail]x16[item=banded rattlesnake]x17[item=bluebite rattler]x14[item=broadback pleco]x13[item=pleco]x9[item=chimera fangs][item=reflective fish scales]x4[item=slimy tusk]x8[item=seeker orb]x8[item=fuiran hide]x11[item=nightsky fuiran hide]x11[item=powerful serthis poison]x6[item=unstable serthis concoction]x5[item=bonepriest venom]x2[item=iridescent cloth][item=shimmering cloth]x7[item=shadow serpentskin]x6[item=snakeskin]x11[item=leaf bolt][item=minor health potion]x3[item=earthen might fragment][item=magical shard]x11[item=fishscale basket]x7[item=greatshell crate][item=azure lure]x3[item=fisher's companion]x5[item=cheerful chime]x8[item=dancer's bell]x9[item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [/quote]
Last session; 125 @ Sandswept Delta wrote:
Ashfall Prickler Coral Snake Shiny Anole x3 Barbed Tail x17 Black Tulip x3 Greatshell Fin x16 Dustbowl Ivy x21 Corpsemaker Ivy x12 Squall Seeker x11 Scalescarab x7 Toxindiver x5 Delta Orchid x17 Fragrant Orchid x23 Giant Desert Centipede Peacock Scorpion Tail x16 Banded Rattlesnake x17 Bluebite Rattler x14 Broadback Pleco x13 Pleco x9 Chimera Fangs Reflective Fish Scales x4 Slimy Tusk x8 Seeker Orb x8 Fuiran Hide x11 Nightsky Fuiran Hide x11 Powerful Serthis Poison x6 Unstable Serthis Concoction x5 Bonepriest Venom x2 Iridescent Cloth Shimmering Cloth x7 Shadow Serpentskin x6 Snakeskin x11 Leaf Bolt Minor Health Potion x3 Earthen Might Fragment Magical Shard x11 Fishscale Basket x7 Greatshell Crate Azure Lure x3 Fisher's Companion x5 Cheerful Chime x8 Dancer's Bell x9
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
[center][color=#f2a400][font=courier new][b][u][i][size=5]ACCEPTED ITEMS PAYMENT[/size][/i][/u] I'll accept forms of payment via any of these, and they will go by current lowest AH price! THESE ARE THE ONLY PAYMENTS I ACCEPT THAT CAN GO ABOVE 500 BATTLES! Because of this, I will only accept payment of 1 item per order. You can request another order with another item after I have finished your first one. [item=Breed Change: Coatl]x4[item=Primary Gene: Piebald]x2[item=Secondary Gene: Toxin]x7[item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine]x3[item=Primary Gene: Jupiter]x4[item=Secondary Gene: Saturn]x3[item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer]x5[item=Primary Gene: Vipera][item=Breed Change: bogsneak]x2[item=Primary Gene: Cherub]x4[item=Breed Change: Ridgeback][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly]x2[item=Secondary Gene: Eye Spot][item=Tertiary Gene: Contour][item=breed change: guardian][item=Breed Change: Skydancer]x2[item=Primary Gene: Clown]x3[item=Tertiary Gene: Spines][item=Primary Gene: Poison]x5[item=Secondary Gene: Hypnotic][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained]x9[item=Secondary Gene: Spinner]x3[item=Breed Change: Snapper]x2[item=Breed Change: Spiral]x2[item=Primary Gene: Crystal]x2[item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit]x3[item=Primary Gene: Iridescent]x3[item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][skin=17849][item=Breed Change: Fae][item=Secondary Gene: Hex]x2[item=Secondary Gene: Paint]x2[item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly]x4[item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Breed Change: Tundra]x2[item=Secondary Gene: Facet][item=Secondary Gene: Saturn]x2[item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Primary Gene: Petals][item=Primary Gene: Giraffe][item=Unhatched plague Egg][item=Unhatched earth Egg][item=Unhatched wind Egg][item=Unhatched water Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched ice Egg][item=Unhatched shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched arcane Egg][item=Unhatched natureEgg][item=Unhatched fire Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [/center]
ACCEPTED ITEMS PAYMENT

I'll accept forms of payment via any of these, and they will go by current lowest AH price!
THESE ARE THE ONLY PAYMENTS I ACCEPT THAT CAN GO ABOVE 500 BATTLES!
Because of this, I will only accept payment of 1 item per order. You can request another order with another item after I have finished your first one.

Breed Change: Coatl x4 Primary Gene: Piebald x2 Secondary Gene: Toxin x7 Tertiary Gene: Thylacine x3 Primary Gene: Jupiter x4 Secondary Gene: Saturn x3 Tertiary Gene: Glimmer x5 Primary Gene: Vipera Breed Change: Bogsneak x2 Primary Gene: Cherub x4 Breed Change: Ridgeback Tertiary Gene: Underbelly x2 Tertiary Gene: Contour Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Skydancer x2 Primary Gene: Clown x3 Tertiary Gene: Spines Primary Gene: Poison x5 Secondary Gene: Hypnotic Tertiary Gene: Stained x9 Secondary Gene: Spinner x3 Breed Change: Snapper x2 Breed Change: Spiral x2 Primary Gene: Crystal x2 Tertiary Gene: Circuit x3 Primary Gene: Iridescent x3 Tertiary Gene: Runes Breed Change: Fae Secondary Gene: Hex x2 Secondary Gene: Paint x2 Secondary Gene: Butterfly x4 Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Tundra x2 Secondary Gene: Facet Secondary Gene: Saturn x2 Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Shimmer Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Giraffe Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
reserve
reserve
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
*cuts fancy ribbon* It's open!
*cuts fancy ribbon* It's open!
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
@tyrannicTiamat

*sneaks in* may i order 50 battles in the sandswept delta??? ;B
@tyrannicTiamat

*sneaks in* may i order 50 battles in the sandswept delta??? ;B
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab
pffftft yes ofc
@insufferablecrab
pffftft yes ofc
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
@tyrannicTiamat

Can I get 200 in the arena? :3
that's 100g, right?
@tyrannicTiamat

Can I get 200 in the arena? :3
that's 100g, right?
[ Lots of Leveling Projects going on. Check them out in my lair. ]
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
@ReinOnMyDay
Yup! I'm currently on my tablet though so you can either send them now or I can ping you again when I'm about to go grind!
@ReinOnMyDay
Yup! I'm currently on my tablet though so you can either send them now or I can ping you again when I'm about to go grind!
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7