Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][color=green][size=5][b]Aug 2nd: The give away is closed, join us again next month![/b] Hello again everyone! Again I am looking for volunteer grinders and item donations to help get as many items/chests out to as many users as possible. If you would like to volunteer/donate message me and we will work out the details :) Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups. Volunteers: Mazarine[/size][/color] [img]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq291/R3YD1O/lightning_contest2.png[/img] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Creeping Circuits Chest]x2 [item=Dancing Conductor Chest]x1 [item=Thunder Spear Chest]x1 [item=Thundervolt Chest]x2 [item=Surge Chest]x1 [item=Mesa Mechanojets]x8 [item=Electrician's Crown]x7 [item=Electricians Emblem]x7 [item=Lightning Lancer]x7[/quote] [color=green]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Mesa Mechanojets] --->[item=Electrician's Crown] --->[item=Electricians Emblem] --->[item=Lightning Lancer] [color=green]Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. [quote=Festive Favors][left][item=Mesa Mechanojets]:[s]Sykona[/s], [s]Kamishii[/s], [s]mvawesomeness[/s], [s]tefphoenix[/s], [s]Prescott[/s], [s]HorseCrazy[/s], [s]PixieDreams[/s], [s]Jahkailija[/s], [s]danijust[/s], Nihilist, LittleGiggleMist, Steex, Leika, Yuki0127 [item=Electrician's Crown]:[s]Amerretti[/s], [s]moomargh[/s], [s]Arazamatazza[/s], [s]Akirokai[/s], [s]Saskia[/s], [s]Hedgehogs[/s], [s]tnwldi3[/s], [s]Scania[/s], takohime [item=Electricians Emblem]:[s]Kyrinasha[/s], [s]Itzel[/s], [s]Wintar[/s], [s]crystaldragon[/s], [s]Nidhogg007[/s], [s]Nanashi[/s], [s]MikaelHart[/s] [item=Lightning Lancer]:[s]FloatingInSpace[/s], [s]Covert[/s], [s]rubesdragon[/s], [s]lightly[/s], [s]castletown[/s], [s]Meia[/s], [s]Ishtar1990[/s], [s]ItsASomething[/s], [s]Akhir[/s], Reili, BloodWings, WeyrLeader [/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left][item=Creeping Circuits Chest]:[s]Sykona[/s], [s]Prescott[/s], HorseCrazy, PixieDreams, Jahkailija, Magellanic, SimFeetUnder, Nanashi, takohime [item=Dancing Conductor Chest]:[s]Kamishii[/s], Kyrinasha, rubesdragon, Adamanta, Sadrain, starrunner101, lemurnu, CosmicTea, MikaelHart, Steex, Marethyu8, Mahj, QueenMetal [item=Thunder Spear Chest]:[s]Amerretti[/s], Covert, tefphoenix, danijust, elfnico, Ishtar1990, ItsASomething, Akhir [item=Thundervolt Chest]:[s]mvawesomeness[/s], [s]Itzel[/s], Poscat, LittleGiggleMist, Nidhogg007, Starly, DragonPromise, Leika [item=Storm Taken Chest]:StormCaleum, [s]Akirokai[/s], kithri, HellsKeeper, Hoots, Hedgehogs, lobelia, Eliott [item=Surge Chest]:[s]softbun[/s], AudaciousAhri, moomargh, Wintar, Saskia, Hollyshark, CornixElecti, Moonlace[/left][/quote] [quote=Volunteers]Mazarine[/quote] [quote=Donor][left][item=Electrician's Crown]: Krielin(x1) [item=Surge Chest]: Kyrinasha(x1) [item=Charged Sprocket]:Akirokai(x29), IronPen(x33) [/left][/quote]
Aug 2nd: The give away is closed, join us again next month!

Hello again everyone! Again I am looking for volunteer grinders and item donations to help get as many items/chests out to as many users as possible. If you would like to volunteer/donate message me and we will work out the details :)

Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups.

Volunteers: Mazarine

lightning_contest2.png

Items Given Away wrote:
Creeping Circuits Chest x2 Dancing Conductor Chest x1 Thunder Spear Chest x1 Thundervolt Chest x2 Surge Chest x1 Mesa Mechanojets x8 Electrician's Crown x7 x7 Lightning Lancer x7

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Mesa Mechanojets ---> Electrician's Crown ---> ---> Lightning Lancer

Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Festive Favors wrote:
Mesa Mechanojets :Sykona, Kamishii, mvawesomeness, tefphoenix, Prescott, HorseCrazy, PixieDreams, Jahkailija, danijust, Nihilist, LittleGiggleMist, Steex, Leika, Yuki0127

Electrician's Crown :Amerretti, moomargh, Arazamatazza, Akirokai, Saskia, Hedgehogs, tnwldi3, Scania, takohime

:Kyrinasha, Itzel, Wintar, crystaldragon, Nidhogg007, Nanashi, MikaelHart

Lightning Lancer :FloatingInSpace, Covert, rubesdragon, lightly, castletown, Meia, Ishtar1990, ItsASomething, Akhir, Reili, BloodWings, WeyrLeader
Event Chests wrote:
Creeping Circuits Chest :Sykona, Prescott, HorseCrazy, PixieDreams, Jahkailija, Magellanic, SimFeetUnder, Nanashi, takohime

Dancing Conductor Chest :Kamishii, Kyrinasha, rubesdragon, Adamanta, Sadrain, starrunner101, lemurnu, CosmicTea, MikaelHart, Steex, Marethyu8, Mahj, QueenMetal

Thunder Spear Chest :Amerretti, Covert, tefphoenix, danijust, elfnico, Ishtar1990, ItsASomething, Akhir

Thundervolt Chest :mvawesomeness, Itzel, Poscat, LittleGiggleMist, Nidhogg007, Starly, DragonPromise, Leika

Storm Taken Chest :StormCaleum, Akirokai, kithri, HellsKeeper, Hoots, Hedgehogs, lobelia, Eliott

Surge Chest :softbun, AudaciousAhri, moomargh, Wintar, Saskia, Hollyshark, CornixElecti, Moonlace

Volunteers wrote:
Mazarine
Donor wrote:
Electrician's Crown : Krielin(x1)
Surge Chest : Kyrinasha(x1)
Charged Sprocket :Akirokai(x29), IronPen(x33)
kx9VmHP.png
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants please put me down for a Surge Chest! Thank you so much for doing this, it's really wonderful!
@DanceswithPlants please put me down for a Surge Chest! Thank you so much for doing this, it's really wonderful!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@DanceswithPlants

Could I possibly sign up for either the Creeping Circuits chest or Mesa Mechanojets apparel? If I get any extra chest I'll try to donate :>
@DanceswithPlants

Could I possibly sign up for either the Creeping Circuits chest or Mesa Mechanojets apparel? If I get any extra chest I'll try to donate :>
kPXA2jI.png
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be on the list for Lightning Lancer?
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be on the list for Lightning Lancer?
uCR5SCW.png
@DanceswithPlants
Please put me for the Mechajoints and Dancing COnductor CHest! Thanks :D
@DanceswithPlants
Please put me for the Mechajoints and Dancing COnductor CHest! Thanks :D
@DanceswithPlants, thanks for doing this again! Could I be put down for the Thundervolt Chest and the Mesa Mechanojets, please? =]
@DanceswithPlants, thanks for doing this again! Could I be put down for the Thundervolt Chest and the Mesa Mechanojets, please? =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@danceswithplants
Can I be put on the list for the crown and any one of the chests? Thank you!
@danceswithplants
Can I be put on the list for the crown and any one of the chests? Thank you!
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Danceswithplants
Can I be put down for a soldier and thunder spear chest?
@Danceswithplants
Can I be put down for a soldier and thunder spear chest?
WwOu6qs.gif eMW37s1.gifsmlegendins_covert_by_xnedra22-d9h3tmd.pngKcGbFDF.png
@Danceswithplants

Can I be on the list for a surge chest? c: Thanks!
@Danceswithplants

Can I be on the list for a surge chest? c: Thanks!
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12