Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@DanceswithPlants

Yes :3
@DanceswithPlants

Yes :3
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@HellsKeeper If you look over to the bar on the left there is a link that says Festive Favors :) that's where you purchase them in exchange for holiday currency which is found through gathering in any area related to the holiday, so for this months it would be Hunting, Fishing, Insect Catching, Gathering, Digging, and Scavenging in Lightning areas. You can also get currency and chests by grinding in the coliseum :) I use this guide to help me out when I'm grinding.
@HellsKeeper If you look over to the bar on the left there is a link that says Festive Favors :) that's where you purchase them in exchange for holiday currency which is found through gathering in any area related to the holiday, so for this months it would be Hunting, Fishing, Insect Catching, Gathering, Digging, and Scavenging in Lightning areas. You can also get currency and chests by grinding in the coliseum :) I use this guide to help me out when I'm grinding.
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants

thanks for pinging me!

could i be put down for either a dancing conductor, thundervolt, or storm taken chest? (which ever one)

thanks!
@Danceswithplants

thanks for pinging me!

could i be put down for either a dancing conductor, thundervolt, or storm taken chest? (which ever one)

thanks!
sVj1Kbv.png
@Danceswithplants
Hello! Can I be pinged for a chest? Thank you!!
@Danceswithplants
Hello! Can I be pinged for a chest? Thank you!!
Hot_Cocoa.png736.200px.lemurnu_zpsx9sxfnkh.pngPistachio_Cream_Pie.png
@danceswithplants put me on the chest list please
But how do you even get the chest?
@danceswithplants put me on the chest list please
But how do you even get the chest?
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@DanceswithPlants

Thanks! Ill see if I can find anything :D
@DanceswithPlants

Thanks! Ill see if I can find anything :D
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Danceswithplants I would like to sign up with a lightning lancer and thunderspear chest :D
@Danceswithplants I would like to sign up with a lightning lancer and thunderspear chest :D
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to sign up for a Storm Taken chest, please. Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to sign up for a Storm Taken chest, please. Thank you!
@Danceswithplants

Can I be listed for Electricians Emblem and the Dancing Conductor Chest? Thanks!
@Danceswithplants

Can I be listed for Electricians Emblem and the Dancing Conductor Chest? Thanks!
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@Danceswithplants
May I please be listed for Mesa Mechanojets and Dancing Conductor chest? Thank you!
@Danceswithplants
May I please be listed for Mesa Mechanojets and Dancing Conductor chest? Thank you!
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12