Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Help me pay off accents! [Gijinkas]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[font=Century gothic][b]Hello hello! This is going to be a super quickly thrown together shop because I just found a doodle style I want to practice with, and I have a few things I have to pay off (*sobs*)[/b] [b]Basically, for 75g or 50k you'll get a quick drawing by me, based on whatever you want! Examples:[/b] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/77d89eb66cb907bcf99796e01f15d1ae/tumblr_ntw0jb9E8D1txw7aio1_400.png[/img][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/648991ca7db5ab12495b8d2f66e5cbdf/tumblr_ntx6huDNpo1txw7aio2_r1_250.png[/img] [b]There're a few things to keep in mind though:[/b] ~I only really do humanoids, but I could try dragons if you really want! ~I can design a gijinka for you, but it'll cost an extra 10g ~All of these will be one colour! I'll choose it unless you specify something ~They will probably be waist ups or busts, but I might do a full body who knows ~You can use these anywhere as long as they link back to this thread or my [url=http://sapharine.tumblr.com]art blog[/url] ~Payment is required once I post your drawing ~Please be polite! [b]Thank you![/b]
Hello hello! This is going to be a super quickly thrown together shop because I just found a doodle style I want to practice with, and I have a few things I have to pay off (*sobs*)

Basically, for 75g or 50k you'll get a quick drawing by me, based on whatever you want!

Examples:

tumblr_ntw0jb9E8D1txw7aio1_400.pngtumblr_ntx6huDNpo1txw7aio2_r1_250.png

There're a few things to keep in mind though:
~I only really do humanoids, but I could try dragons if you really want!
~I can design a gijinka for you, but it'll cost an extra 10g
~All of these will be one colour! I'll choose it unless you specify something
~They will probably be waist ups or busts, but I might do a full body who knows
~You can use these anywhere as long as they link back to this thread or my art blog
~Payment is required once I post your drawing
~Please be polite!

Thank you!
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
General Pinglist:
@ cjr09
General Pinglist:
@ cjr09
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Amerretti Eee, these look so cute! Would you be willing to do OCs as well as gijinkas?

EDIT: haha whoops forgot to ping in my excitement
@Amerretti Eee, these look so cute! Would you be willing to do OCs as well as gijinkas?

EDIT: haha whoops forgot to ping in my excitement
VX3c.png
Art by Catscade on Eldemore.com, of one of the amazing species there~
Same question as cjr09. I'd love to commission you if you are willing to work with OCs!! ^u^
Same question as cjr09. I'd love to commission you if you are willing to work with OCs!! ^u^
Dwarf Mushroom Chickweed Electric Stingers Blue Entoloma Grey River Jumper
@cjr09 @Sphye
Yes!! I'd absolutely be willing to do ocs! The first example is actually one of my own :D
@cjr09 @Sphye
Yes!! I'd absolutely be willing to do ocs! The first example is actually one of my own :D
@Amerretti

y e s

Could I get you to do one of my Quetzalli, please? They might be a little awkward to do, since they're gender-neutral, and if so just let me know and I'll choose another character~

If possible, could you draw them in a green please? It's just kind of the color I most associate with them, but any is fine~

Also if you have a pinglist I need to be added to it because I need one of these for all my characters
@Amerretti

y e s

Could I get you to do one of my Quetzalli, please? They might be a little awkward to do, since they're gender-neutral, and if so just let me know and I'll choose another character~

If possible, could you draw them in a green please? It's just kind of the color I most associate with them, but any is fine~

Also if you have a pinglist I need to be added to it because I need one of these for all my characters
VX3c.png
Art by Catscade on Eldemore.com, of one of the amazing species there~
@cjr09
Ahh I could totally draw them! Just give me half an hour or so and I'll have it done c: Also yeah sure! I'll edit a pinglist into either my first or second post, thank you so much for your interest!
@cjr09
Ahh I could totally draw them! Just give me half an hour or so and I'll have it done c: Also yeah sure! I'll edit a pinglist into either my first or second post, thank you so much for your interest!
@Amerretti
Could I commission you to draw my character Nerium after you've drawn cj's character, please? ^u^ Dark brown or red would be preferred for the line color. I can try to find a better reference for an outfit for her if you need me to. ^u^
I'd also love to be added to your pinglist when you have it set up. Thank you!
@Amerretti
Could I commission you to draw my character Nerium after you've drawn cj's character, please? ^u^ Dark brown or red would be preferred for the line color. I can try to find a better reference for an outfit for her if you need me to. ^u^
I'd also love to be added to your pinglist when you have it set up. Thank you!
@cjr09 [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/05658f3adaec11c6e3841d9e418645ff/tumblr_ntxd7kUSi71txw7aio1_r1_400.png[/img] Did I say 30 minutes? Haha I meant less than that whoops. If there's anything you'd like me to change please tell me! I hope you like it c: @Sphye I can definitely draw her! Just give me a few minutes c: (Also an outfit reference would be great! But you don't have to go through the trouble if you don't want to)
@cjr09
tumblr_ntxd7kUSi71txw7aio1_r1_400.png
Did I say 30 minutes? Haha I meant less than that whoops. If there's anything you'd like me to change please tell me! I hope you like it c:

@Sphye
I can definitely draw her! Just give me a few minutes c: (Also an outfit reference would be great! But you don't have to go through the trouble if you don't want to)
@Amerretti
Something like this (source of image) would be great, if it wouldn't be too complex. ^u^ Thank you!
@Amerretti
Something like this (source of image) would be great, if it wouldn't be too complex. ^u^ Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7