Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@DanceswithPlants I was able to get the familiar, so may I be removed from the list? Thank you so much!
@DanceswithPlants I was able to get the familiar, so may I be removed from the list? Thank you so much!
@DanceswithPlants, hia! I received the Thundervolt Chest from the volunteer, Mazarine! So I can be scratched off the list for it! Thanks for everything! =]
@DanceswithPlants, hia! I received the Thundervolt Chest from the volunteer, Mazarine! So I can be scratched off the list for it! Thanks for everything! =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@Eliott I have added you to the list

@HorseCrazy I have removed you from the Mesa Machanojets list :) and yes I'll keep you on the chest list.
@Eliott I have added you to the list

@HorseCrazy I have removed you from the Mesa Machanojets list :) and yes I'll keep you on the chest list.
kx9VmHP.png
@Meia I'll go ahead and take you off the list :)

@mvawesomeness I'll take you off the list :)
@Meia I'll go ahead and take you off the list :)

@mvawesomeness I'll take you off the list :)
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants could i have a couple sprockets? i want to at least hoard one more thing from festive favors before this is over

thanks for doing this!
@Danceswithplants could i have a couple sprockets? i want to at least hoard one more thing from festive favors before this is over

thanks for doing this!
4MKDoae.png
@Aspyria I'm sorry but we don't give away currency, we just give away festive favors and chests.
@Aspyria I'm sorry but we don't give away currency, we just give away festive favors and chests.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

I forgot about this one. If have any chests leftover from the coli, please ping me for anything please. I did manage to get the stuff from the event shop this time. Thanks again.
@DanceswithPlants

I forgot about this one. If have any chests leftover from the coli, please ping me for anything please. I did manage to get the stuff from the event shop this time. Thanks again.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@kithri :) I'll let you know if we do but chest drops seem to be pretty sparse this time around, were there any festive favors lists I need to mark you off of?
@kithri :) I'll let you know if we do but chest drops seem to be pretty sparse this time around, were there any festive favors lists I need to mark you off of?
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

If the festive favors you mean the stuff from the festival shop, then I'm good as I got 1 of each from the shop, but if you find anything in the coli for the festival, let me know.
@DanceswithPlants

If the festive favors you mean the stuff from the festival shop, then I'm good as I got 1 of each from the shop, but if you find anything in the coli for the festival, let me know.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12