Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] Ember Toss and Embear Armor
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Korwa[b] Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1[b] Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 0[/quote]
Quote:
Username: Korwa
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)
: 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)
: 0
ATLJ0at.png
Quote:
Username: BlackRayser
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19
Quote:
Username: BlackRayser
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
[quote][size=2][color=#ab82c9] [b]Username[/b]: KairinRose [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 0 [/quote]
Quote:

Username: KairinRose
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Beatoriche [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33787248][img]https://i.imgur.com/xfXf7KW.png[/img][/url] "Come [i]on[/i], mama, come on, come on!" To the regulars during the festival, the arrival of a tiny Flambebe was hardly a surprise. More surprising, probably, was an older dragon accompanying him: there was an adult Flambebe who anyone would assume to be his mom, yet now Flambaby was circling around the strong, wide paws and tugging at the long blue scarf of a large female Snapper. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11740046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117401/11740046_350.png[/img] [/url] "We have plenty of time, love, there is no rush," the Snapper spoke in a soothing voice, nudging him with the tip of her nose. "But it's so much [i]fun[/i], mama, you need to see it! Tell her how fun it is, mom!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10839665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108397/10839665_350.png[/img] [/url] The Flambebe smiled at the huge, imploring gaze sent her way and nodded. "It [i]is[/i] quite fun, Frostfall," she agreed, prompting a huge grin from the younger Tundra. His mom had already deposited the required amount of Embers, and seemed content to sit back and watch the two of them. Flambaby took low to the ground, wriggled his behind a few times as he squinted at his target, glanced sideways to make sure his mom was watching, and leapt on Frostfall's tail with considerable speed. He sprinted along her figure, vaulting himself into the air--helped along a bit by an upwards nudge of her nose--and victoriously crowed, "One for mama!" as he landed straight on the bellows. He barely even looked as the fire shot out, simply raced back to repeat the rather unorthodox way of working the machinery. "This one's for mom! And this one's for dad! And one more for mama..." Flambaby was panting by the time their embers were used up, nearly falling to the side when the Snapper nuzzled him affectionately. "You did very well, my darling." She straightened herself out. "Now let's check the bottles..."
Quote:
Username: Beatoriche

xfXf7KW.png

"Come on, mama, come on, come on!" To the regulars during the festival, the arrival of a tiny Flambebe was hardly a surprise. More surprising, probably, was an older dragon accompanying him: there was an adult Flambebe who anyone would assume to be his mom, yet now Flambaby was circling around the strong, wide paws and tugging at the long blue scarf of a large female Snapper.

11740046_350.png

"We have plenty of time, love, there is no rush," the Snapper spoke in a soothing voice, nudging him with the tip of her nose.

"But it's so much fun, mama, you need to see it! Tell her how fun it is, mom!"

10839665_350.png

The Flambebe smiled at the huge, imploring gaze sent her way and nodded. "It is quite fun, Frostfall," she agreed, prompting a huge grin from the younger Tundra. His mom had already deposited the required amount of Embers, and seemed content to sit back and watch the two of them.

Flambaby took low to the ground, wriggled his behind a few times as he squinted at his target, glanced sideways to make sure his mom was watching, and leapt on Frostfall's tail with considerable speed. He sprinted along her figure, vaulting himself into the air--helped along a bit by an upwards nudge of her nose--and victoriously crowed, "One for mama!" as he landed straight on the bellows.

He barely even looked as the fire shot out, simply raced back to repeat the rather unorthodox way of working the machinery. "This one's for mom! And this one's for dad! And one more for mama..."

Flambaby was panting by the time their embers were used up, nearly falling to the side when the Snapper nuzzled him affectionately. "You did very well, my darling." She straightened herself out. "Now let's check the bottles..."
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Day 5 [quote] [b]Username[/b]: Juri01 [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22682620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226827/22682620_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]"Good evening! Things actually worked out quite well... just an overwhelmed young Ambassador-in-training not sure how to handle a certain situation. BUT, he managed and all is good and I can alleviate all stress; and I should really stop talking now... Thank you very much for keeping my last winnings safe for me, Fuller. That was a very kind thing to do."[/b] Cinead breathed a sigh of relief and one could see the big Imperial unwinding. His younger colleague hadn't managed to smooth over differences between some dragons and harpies working at the Trading Company, which in turn resulted in an even bigger business dispute that was getting out of hand. The other Ambassadors were currently all out working on their own agenda, leaving Cinead as the only one on standby--also called well earned [i]holidays[/i]. Having said that Cinead could finally refocuse on the game in front of him and so he prepared for his first toss of the day.
Day 5
Quote:
Username: Juri01

"Good evening! Things actually worked out quite well... just an overwhelmed young Ambassador-in-training not sure how to handle a certain situation. BUT, he managed and all is good and I can alleviate all stress; and I should really stop talking now... Thank you very much for keeping my last winnings safe for me, Fuller. That was a very kind thing to do."

Cinead breathed a sigh of relief and one could see the big Imperial unwinding. His younger colleague hadn't managed to smooth over differences between some dragons and harpies working at the Trading Company, which in turn resulted in an even bigger business dispute that was getting out of hand. The other Ambassadors were currently all out working on their own agenda, leaving Cinead as the only one on standby--also called well earned holidays.

Having said that Cinead could finally refocuse on the game in front of him and so he prepared for his first toss of the day.
Quote:
Username: Havic
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 7
Quote:
Username: Havic
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 7
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
[quote][b]Username[/b]: VioletWhirlwind [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 0[/quote]
Quote:
Username: VioletWhirlwind
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Quote:
Username: Rivertyl
Quote:
Username: Rivertyl
MyfNmKq.png
@Falconair [quote] [b]Username[/b]: Canisa [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4440348] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44404/4440348_350.png[/img] [/url][b]Vesuvia ("Mischief")[/b] [i](Arcane Born) Mage[/i][/center] [i]The oddly colored Pearlcacther paused at the entrance to the tent. She could sense the fire within, and it was the strongest Fire Magic she had ever seen. There was something else, though...[b]Vesuvia[/b] cocked her head, considering. Was the fire...alive? Intrigued, she moved closer, stepping ninbly around the various dragons crowded inside. As the Forge came into view, she stopepd in wonder. NOW she knew where she was. This was the Ancient Forge so many of the Clan had told her about...but no one had mentioned that it had the ability to sprout seeds! Of course, information being left out was nothing new: The Clan seemed to have an unwritten rule about not allowing her to learn about all the interesting and fun things out there. For some reason, they seemed to think she would get ideas.... The dragon sometimes--and not always affectionately--referred to as "Mischief" moved closer to the Forge, setting down several Embers in front of the Snapper who seemed to be running it. "[b]20 tosses[/b] please. And I do hope I get some neat flames front those bottles, especially if they can live outside the bottles too...the FUN I could have with them!" She grinned, her eyes beginning to glow with an almost maniacal glee....[/i] (Sending Embers now!)
@Falconair
Quote:
Username: Canisa

4440348_350.png
Vesuvia
("Mischief")

(Arcane Born)
Mage

The oddly colored Pearlcacther paused at the entrance to the tent. She could sense the fire within, and it was the strongest Fire Magic she had ever seen. There was something else, though...Vesuvia cocked her head, considering. Was the fire...alive? Intrigued, she moved closer, stepping ninbly around the various dragons crowded inside. As the Forge came into view, she stopepd in wonder. NOW she knew where she was. This was the Ancient Forge so many of the Clan had told her about...but no one had mentioned that it had the ability to sprout seeds! Of course, information being left out was nothing new: The Clan seemed to have an unwritten rule about not allowing her to learn about all the interesting and fun things out there. For some reason, they seemed to think she would get ideas....

The dragon sometimes--and not always affectionately--referred to as "Mischief" moved closer to the Forge, setting down several Embers in front of the Snapper who seemed to be running it. "20 tosses please. And I do hope I get some neat flames front those bottles, especially if they can live outside the bottles too...the FUN I could have with them!" She grinned, her eyes beginning to glow with an almost maniacal glee....

(Sending Embers now!)
fw5Pc0h.png
Quote:
Username: WishUponADragon
Quote:
Username: WishUponADragon
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34