Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] Ember Toss and Embear Armor
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Havic [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 10 [/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43699802][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/436999/43699802.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43651866][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/436519/43651866.png[/img][/url][/center] Two new faces from the Conflagrant Caravan arrive at the forge, laughing and chatting as they approach. Melba takes flight, jumping off of his spot on Calomel’s shoulders. He flutters beside his tundra companion and surveys the embers. “This looks like fun,” He chirps, “I can see why Hazel recommended it!!” “I brought some embers. Do you want to try, first?” Calomel asks. “Hm,” Melba squints, watching other dragons step up to the bellows, “I think I’m going to watch to get an idea of the strategy.” “Melba, i don’t think there’s really a strategy,” Calomel laughs, “But that’s fair.” I’ll try first.”
Quote:
Username: Havic
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 10
43699802.png43651866.png

Two new faces from the Conflagrant Caravan arrive at the forge, laughing and chatting as they approach. Melba takes flight, jumping off of his spot on Calomel’s shoulders. He flutters beside his tundra companion and surveys the embers.

“This looks like fun,” He chirps, “I can see why Hazel recommended it!!”

“I brought some embers. Do you want to try, first?” Calomel asks.

“Hm,” Melba squints, watching other dragons step up to the bellows, “I think I’m going to watch to get an idea of the strategy.”

“Melba, i don’t think there’s really a strategy,” Calomel laughs, “But that’s fair.” I’ll try first.”

> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Username: ShadowyIce
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0
Username: ShadowyIce
r5hAIaV.gifnap4Srm.gifIIZmYcV.gif
Quote:
Username: sublimevoide
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19

<3
Quote:
Username: sublimevoide

<3
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@Falconair [i]Athena swept up her new bottles and bowed to the Snapper. "Thank-you for a lovely game once again! I will be sure to tell Anguis to come by and check out these bottles. He has been waiting to hear if the Forge is operational this year." She turned and headed for the entrance, passing two Guardians from her own Clan along the way.[/i] [quote] [b]Username[/b]: Canisa [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7222600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72227/7222600_350.png[/img] [/url][b]Equinox[/b] [i](Arcane Born; Seasonal Mage: Spring, Fall)[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7222601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72227/7222601_350.png[/img] [/url][b]Solstice[/b] [i](Arcane Born; Seasonal Mage: Winter, Summer)[/i][/center] [i]The two Guardians strode into the tent, staring around them in some consternation. After a few minutes, the bouncier of the two moved hesitantly over to Fuller. "Um, excuse me, can you tell me where the food stall is? My brother Solstice and I seem to have gotten turned aroun--are those SEEDS?!" She stared in shock at the bottles, and then whirled around, completely forgetting about her earlier question. "Solstice! Solstice get over here!" "I'm coming. I'm coming! No need to shout!" Grumbling under his breath, the other Guardian moved slowly over to his sister, twitching his tail in irritation. "Now, what has gotten you so worked up, Equinox? I don't see any food over here." "[b]SEEDS![/b] In the bottles! Look!" Equinox was literally bouncing now, staring at the marvelous seeds. "And we can WIN them! Oh, Solstice, its perfect!" Solstice frowned, watching the activity around him. "I don't think those seeds are quite what you think, Equinox. It looks like they're made of fire..." Equinox grinned. "Yes, [b]special[/b] seeds!" She turned back around, looking at her twin. Oh please, Solstice, you haven't played a game with me in ages, and the prize is just perfect for us, please?" Her eyes stared up at him, big and round and over-bright... "All right!" Solstice sighed, and turned to Fuller. "I guess we'll play for the....special seeds...ah, Embers?" He grimaced. "Right, give me a minute..." Reaching into a (currently invisible) pack, he rooted around for a minute, and then pulled out a pawful of the glowing Embers. "How about [b]19 Embers[/b]? That gets us [b]20 Tosses[/b], right?"[/i] Sending Embers now!
@Falconair

Athena swept up her new bottles and bowed to the Snapper. "Thank-you for a lovely game once again! I will be sure to tell Anguis to come by and check out these bottles. He has been waiting to hear if the Forge is operational this year." She turned and headed for the entrance, passing two Guardians from her own Clan along the way.

Quote:
Username: Canisa

7222600_350.png
Equinox
(Arcane Born;
Seasonal Mage:
Spring, Fall)

7222601_350.png
Solstice
(Arcane Born;
Seasonal Mage:
Winter, Summer)

The two Guardians strode into the tent, staring around them in some consternation. After a few minutes, the bouncier of the two moved hesitantly over to Fuller.

"Um, excuse me, can you tell me where the food stall is? My brother Solstice and I seem to have gotten turned aroun--are those SEEDS?!" She stared in shock at the bottles, and then whirled around, completely forgetting about her earlier question. "Solstice! Solstice get over here!"

"I'm coming. I'm coming! No need to shout!" Grumbling under his breath, the other Guardian moved slowly over to his sister, twitching his tail in irritation. "Now, what has gotten you so worked up, Equinox? I don't see any food over here."

"SEEDS! In the bottles! Look!" Equinox was literally bouncing now, staring at the marvelous seeds. "And we can WIN them! Oh, Solstice, its perfect!"

Solstice frowned, watching the activity around him. "I don't think those seeds are quite what you think, Equinox. It looks like they're made of fire..."

Equinox grinned. "Yes, special seeds!" She turned back around, looking at her twin. Oh please, Solstice, you haven't played a game with me in ages, and the prize is just perfect for us, please?" Her eyes stared up at him, big and round and over-bright...

"All right!" Solstice sighed, and turned to Fuller. "I guess we'll play for the....special seeds...ah, Embers?" He grimaced. "Right, give me a minute..." Reaching into a (currently invisible) pack, he rooted around for a minute, and then pulled out a pawful of the glowing Embers. "How about 19 Embers? That gets us 20 Tosses, right?"

Sending Embers now!
fw5Pc0h.png
Day 3 [quote] [b]Username[/b]: Juri01 [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22682620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226827/22682620_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Just as Cinead got to his last few tries yesterday, the funniest thing happened: A very enthusiastic hatchling had patrolled the dragons playing the game for some time already and was heading to where the Imperial was handling his big bellows. As wide eyed as the little one was standing next to him it was quite obvious it’d love to get to play too. His parents where nowhere to be seen and Cinead was sure: this little one was just too clever and curious for its own good. Wherever it ditched his caretakers, they’d have a long search ahead of them. Well, one adult had to take the young one under his wings in the meantime – and it was just too cute to shush away –, so the softhearted giant invited it to have a go at the game. The Imperial sized bellows were a bit too much for it to handle all on its own though. They decided on going in together: the little one put those bigger-than-the-hatchling-itself bellows in line with the embers and ‘helped’ operating them afterwards. Well, the both of them were a little too strong-armed with it. A total of four bottles were topped and they got lucky as we didn't completely destroy the place. They were only allowed to come back today as well, because of Fuller thinking Cinead’s little partner in crime was just too cute for its own good and wasn't too upset with the both of them! A contrite Cinead showed up this evening, ready to get to play once more. He had a question to ask Fuller as he noticed that – unlike the last time he’d participated in the game – the ignited bottles didn’t change their pattern at all each day. Maybe, he had been too excited to get playing and therefore missed the detailed explanation about that matter? Only one thing to do… [b]“Good evening! Me again – and without the little troublemaker, sadly. May I ask you a question about the daily pattern of the ignited bottles, Fuller? You see, ….– ”[/b]
Day 3
Quote:
Username: Juri01

Just as Cinead got to his last few tries yesterday, the funniest thing happened: A very enthusiastic hatchling had patrolled the dragons playing the game for some time already and was heading to where the Imperial was handling his big bellows. As wide eyed as the little one was standing next to him it was quite obvious it’d love to get to play too. His parents where nowhere to be seen and Cinead was sure: this little one was just too clever and curious for its own good. Wherever it ditched his caretakers, they’d have a long search ahead of them. Well, one adult had to take the young one under his wings in the meantime – and it was just too cute to shush away –, so the softhearted giant invited it to have a go at the game.

The Imperial sized bellows were a bit too much for it to handle all on its own though. They decided on going in together: the little one put those bigger-than-the-hatchling-itself bellows in line with the embers and ‘helped’ operating them afterwards. Well, the both of them were a little too strong-armed with it. A total of four bottles were topped and they got lucky as we didn't completely destroy the place. They were only allowed to come back today as well, because of Fuller thinking Cinead’s little partner in crime was just too cute for its own good and wasn't too upset with the both of them!

A contrite Cinead showed up this evening, ready to get to play once more. He had a question to ask Fuller as he noticed that – unlike the last time he’d participated in the game – the ignited bottles didn’t change their pattern at all each day. Maybe, he had been too excited to get playing and therefore missed the detailed explanation about that matter? Only one thing to do…

“Good evening! Me again – and without the little troublemaker, sadly. May I ask you a question about the daily pattern of the ignited bottles, Fuller? You see, ….– ”
Quote:
Username: Vanshira
Quote:
Username: Vanshira
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
Quote:
Username: LadyOfTheSkies

Too busy for RP today, but I have many extra embers!
Quote:
Username: LadyOfTheSkies

Too busy for RP today, but I have many extra embers!
VDwNYPe.png
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: MarinaQuakenbush [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 0 [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43513233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435133/43513233_350.png[/img] [/url] Sharmilla surely had beginners luck, as she ignited yet another bottle yesterday. Well, she thought, maybe I do really have some skill if I can light 3 in a row! She focused on the bottle and squeezed the bellows, in a sharp, focused kind of stream.
Quote:
Username: MarinaQuakenbush

43513233_350.png

Sharmilla surely had beginners luck, as she ignited yet another bottle yesterday. Well, she thought, maybe I do really have some skill if I can light 3 in a row! She focused on the bottle and squeezed the bellows, in a sharp, focused kind of stream.
'blue smedium banner
Quote:
Username: JinxMoonstone
Quote:
Username: JinxMoonstone
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Quote:
Username: Narkov