Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 88 89
Meirwen I absolutely love you, and Eilian, you utterly terrify me. Perfect!
Meirwen I absolutely love you, and Eilian, you utterly terrify me. Perfect!
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
wait i'm done reading it

that was good, oh my god
wait i'm done reading it

that was good, oh my god
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Petall THAT'S where I remember the name from! I was just going through the random generator and that name stuck out to me, so I chose it. An intentional but happy coincidence! And lol, she does have the same gene set as Susan~. She might be quite a bit sassier though, heheh.

@FallenEclipse Hello! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Would you like to be on the pinglist for future updates?
@Petall THAT'S where I remember the name from! I was just going through the random generator and that name stuck out to me, so I chose it. An intentional but happy coincidence! And lol, she does have the same gene set as Susan~. She might be quite a bit sassier though, heheh.

@FallenEclipse Hello! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Would you like to be on the pinglist for future updates?
yeah!
yeah!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Hello I have caught up
Hello I have caught up
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
[b][i]Day One Hundred Seven:[/i][/b] [center][item=book of urban legends] [img]https://i.imgur.com/N65iWJn.png[/img] Another art day, so I was able to draw Galio! I'm not sure if I'm necessarily happy with how this came out, but I really need to practice with my colored pencils and color matching those pencils to my subject matter (because I'm honestly garbage at it). Also I used metallic pens on his runes as an experiment, but obviously that doesn't show up in my scanner, so if you're interested in seeing a (really crappy) video of me showing off the reflectiveness, I just posted it to my Instagram! My Instagram name is: sabariellocien [s]#shameless plug[/s] ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse
Day One Hundred Seven:
Book of Urban Legends
N65iWJn.png
Another art day, so I was able to draw Galio! I'm not sure if I'm necessarily happy with how this came out, but I really need to practice with my colored pencils and color matching those pencils to my subject matter (because I'm honestly garbage at it).
Also I used metallic pens on his runes as an experiment, but obviously that doesn't show up in my scanner, so if you're interested in seeing a (really crappy) video of me showing off the reflectiveness, I just posted it to my Instagram!
My Instagram name is: sabariellocien
#shameless plug
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse
Oooooooo! Shiny!
Oooooooo! Shiny!
nfgksj it's so pretty!
nfgksj it's so pretty!
wind_small.png ico_bleed.pngJrZGMGx.png
ico_poison.pngtqGkHih.png
ico_slow.pngIrmwTXC.png
ico_virus.pngjy4N1pw.png
THAT'S SUCH A PRETTY PICTURE OF GALIO [emoji=spiral love size=2]
THAT'S SUCH A PRETTY PICTURE OF GALIO
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
So gorgeous omg!!! Also pardon me as I accept this shameless plug and rush over to your Insta account now.
So gorgeous omg!!! Also pardon me as I accept this shameless plug and rush over to your Insta account now.
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 88 89