Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 88 89
THEY LIVE! YAY!

(Also bramble is adorable)
THEY LIVE! YAY!

(Also bramble is adorable)
OH MY GOODNESS YES THEY BOTH SURVIVED THAT IS AMAZING THIS CLAN IS GROWING SO MUCH AND SO IS MY LOVE FOR THIS STORY!!!
OH MY GOODNESS YES THEY BOTH SURVIVED THAT IS AMAZING THIS CLAN IS GROWING SO MUCH AND SO IS MY LOVE FOR THIS STORY!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I swear nearly everyone has awesome gaoler avatars and I'm the one with an orange blob :l

I'm starting to regret using one of my scrolls...
I swear nearly everyone has awesome gaoler avatars and I'm the one with an orange blob :l

I'm starting to regret using one of my scrolls...
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
They both survived YES OMG!!!!!! I’M SO HAPPY. ;;;;;

Also dang, it’s been 100 days already? How the time flies. This has been a fantastic ride so far and I really love everything about it.
They both survived YES OMG!!!!!! I’M SO HAPPY. ;;;;;

Also dang, it’s been 100 days already? How the time flies. This has been a fantastic ride so far and I really love everything about it.
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
[b][i]Day One Hundred One:[/i][/b] Ailana came up beside Bladebeak, gliding along near her spikey head. The Ridgeback didn’t immediately acknowledge her presence, focused on something far ahead. Or perhaps something that wasn’t there at all. The Nocturne let them continue in silence for a while as she built up the courage to ask, “… Are you alright?” Bladebeak’s piercing electric eyes flickered to her for a brief moment. “I’m fine,” she answered shortly. “You don’t seem fine,” the Nocturne commented blandly, earning a defiant look from her companion. Undeterred, she pushed on to say, “If you don’t tell me what’s bothering you, I’m going to have to make my own assumptions.” Bladebeak let out a loud snort, which was echoed by Cinderhoof from her other side. She didn’t answer for a time, but finally she muttered, “It’s stupid really, but I guess I just… am missin’ someone.” “A friend?” Ailana pressed. With slightly less confidence she added, “Boyfriend?” “Why does it have to be a [i]boyfriend[/i]?” Bladebeak spat back. She quickly recomposed herself with a shaky breath, then added, “He was just a friend. He… died, back when Bramble and Clarion were born.” The Ridgeback snapped her mouth shut and hunched her shoulders, almost as if she wasn’t sure she should be confided in the Nocturne. Ailana gazed back at her sympathetically. “I’m sorry for your loss…” she murmured. “Whatever happened, though, I’m sure it wasn’t anyone’s fault-“ “That’s the thing- it [i]is [/i]my fault. I dared him t’ eat a fish- I didn’ [i]know [/i]Spirals would [i]die [/i]if they ate somthin’ like that- it turned out t’ be toxic, and now he’s gone. Because of me.” Her spines rattled as she shook herself, though Ailana could still see the tears welling in her eyes despite how she tried to disguise it. The Ridgeback’s jaw set and the tears burned away in anger as she added, “No one ever talks ‘bout it, an’ the one time they mention it, it’s ‘[i]not boring[/i]’.” Her head snapped up to glare at Ailana, who flinched instinctively in the face of her seething rage. “Vivace gave up the rest of ‘is [i]life [/i]for Bramble, and [i]nobody’s[/i] even [i]mentioned [/i]it. Is it jus’ [i]me [/i]who thinks that’s [i]wrong[/i]?” The Nocturne struggled to come up with a response. After a moment, she glanced back at the group trailing a short distance behind them and quietly asked, “Maybe… they’re just as hurt as you. Have you tried talking to them about it?...” Bladebeak let out a huff, though the exhalation of breath seemed to dispel much of her pent-up emotion and she visibly deflated. “No,” she bit out, her tone edging more toward defeat. “Why should I? They don’ seem t’ wanna talk abou’ it any more than I do.” “Maybe that’s why you should,” Ailana remarked. “It’s best not to let stuff like this build up… After all, look at how it’s hurt you already.” Bladebeak gave her a sidelong glance, but this time she didn’t argue. Instead, she took a look back over her shoulder at the rest of the party who were still catching up. “… Not today,” she muttered with a shake of her head. “Let ‘em enjoy the new hatchlings for a bit. Then we’ll see.” “Don’t wait too long,” Ailana urged gently. “… Believe me when I say it never turns out well when you do.” ----- [item=apatite] Whoo, some character development(ish?) between Bladebeak and Ailana~. Also I know Ailana's last line sounds... ominous, in a way, but it just sounds more dramatic than it is. ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @MisterMylez I think she looks awesome! She looks really cool with Jaguar/Breakup/Underbelly, imo, if you feel like geneing her up~.
Day One Hundred One:

Ailana came up beside Bladebeak, gliding along near her spikey head. The Ridgeback didn’t immediately acknowledge her presence, focused on something far ahead. Or perhaps something that wasn’t there at all. The Nocturne let them continue in silence for a while as she built up the courage to ask, “… Are you alright?”

Bladebeak’s piercing electric eyes flickered to her for a brief moment. “I’m fine,” she answered shortly.

“You don’t seem fine,” the Nocturne commented blandly, earning a defiant look from her companion. Undeterred, she pushed on to say, “If you don’t tell me what’s bothering you, I’m going to have to make my own assumptions.”

Bladebeak let out a loud snort, which was echoed by Cinderhoof from her other side. She didn’t answer for a time, but finally she muttered, “It’s stupid really, but I guess I just… am missin’ someone.”

“A friend?” Ailana pressed. With slightly less confidence she added, “Boyfriend?”

“Why does it have to be a boyfriend?” Bladebeak spat back. She quickly recomposed herself with a shaky breath, then added, “He was just a friend. He… died, back when Bramble and Clarion were born.”

The Ridgeback snapped her mouth shut and hunched her shoulders, almost as if she wasn’t sure she should be confided in the Nocturne. Ailana gazed back at her sympathetically.

“I’m sorry for your loss…” she murmured. “Whatever happened, though, I’m sure it wasn’t anyone’s fault-“

“That’s the thing- it is my fault. I dared him t’ eat a fish- I didn’ know Spirals would die if they ate somthin’ like that- it turned out t’ be toxic, and now he’s gone. Because of me.” Her spines rattled as she shook herself, though Ailana could still see the tears welling in her eyes despite how she tried to disguise it. The Ridgeback’s jaw set and the tears burned away in anger as she added, “No one ever talks ‘bout it, an’ the one time they mention it, it’s ‘not boring’.” Her head snapped up to glare at Ailana, who flinched instinctively in the face of her seething rage. “Vivace gave up the rest of ‘is life for Bramble, and nobody’s even mentioned it. Is it jus’ me who thinks that’s wrong?”

The Nocturne struggled to come up with a response. After a moment, she glanced back at the group trailing a short distance behind them and quietly asked, “Maybe… they’re just as hurt as you. Have you tried talking to them about it?...”

Bladebeak let out a huff, though the exhalation of breath seemed to dispel much of her pent-up emotion and she visibly deflated.

“No,” she bit out, her tone edging more toward defeat. “Why should I? They don’ seem t’ wanna talk abou’ it any more than I do.”

“Maybe that’s why you should,” Ailana remarked. “It’s best not to let stuff like this build up… After all, look at how it’s hurt you already.”

Bladebeak gave her a sidelong glance, but this time she didn’t argue. Instead, she took a look back over her shoulder at the rest of the party who were still catching up.

“… Not today,” she muttered with a shake of her head. “Let ‘em enjoy the new hatchlings for a bit. Then we’ll see.”

“Don’t wait too long,” Ailana urged gently. “… Believe me when I say it never turns out well when you do.”
Apatite
Whoo, some character development(ish?) between Bladebeak and Ailana~. Also I know Ailana's last line sounds... ominous, in a way, but it just sounds more dramatic than it is.
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles

@MisterMylez I think she looks awesome! She looks really cool with Jaguar/Breakup/Underbelly, imo, if you feel like geneing her up~.
AAAAaaa nooo poor bladebeak ;-;

Oh my gosh she looks better like that than in my gene plan! thank you so much!
AAAAaaa nooo poor bladebeak ;-;

Oh my gosh she looks better like that than in my gene plan! thank you so much!
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
It took me a moment to realize she was talking about Vivace ;v; It feels like it's been ages since the... incident
It took me a moment to realize she was talking about Vivace ;v; It feels like it's been ages since the... incident
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
The more I read about Bladebeak the more I like her.
The more I read about Bladebeak the more I like her.
HECK aw Bladebeak ;;; she’s still hurting so much... I’m just glad that Ailana is getting her to open up a little more!!
HECK aw Bladebeak ;;; she’s still hurting so much... I’m just glad that Ailana is getting her to open up a little more!!
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
Oh no Bladebeak baby... You really tugged on the ol' heartstrings with this one! I'm glad to see she's finally talking about it all and acknowledging it!
Oh no Bladebeak baby... You really tugged on the ol' heartstrings with this one! I'm glad to see she's finally talking about it all and acknowledging it!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 88 89