Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 88 89
"Hey noodle boy" I died at that part. So many new dragons now!
"Hey noodle boy" I died at that part. So many new dragons now!
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
[b][i]Day Eighty Three:[/i][/b] He’d hardly been with them for more than a day, but Bladebeak was already peeved with their clan’s new member. Galio was as hyperactive a Spiral as any she’d ever seen and he never seemed to stop [i]talking[/i]. He was always chittering away about something, like a mosquito. Not to mention he was absolutely [i]mooning [/i]over Ehsan. Gross. Bladebeak was pretty sure he hadn’t left her side since joining them, and her presence definitely only worsened his diarrhea of the mouth. Gross. “D’you think anyone would mind if I bound his mouth shut?” she rumbled to Amosis, falling back to join him behind the others. He glanced up at her as if she surprised him and he looked back up at Galio and Ehsan. As expected, the Spiral was jabbering away about something, but the Ridgeback had tuned them out a long time ago. “I don’t think it’s necessary,” the Pearlcatcher answered her. “He’s just being friendly.” She snorted. “’[i]Friendly[/i]’? Well that’s a way to put it, though if you ask me, he’s rather [i]obsessed[/i]. But if Ehsan’s into that, good for her, I guess.” Her smaller companion was quiet for several moments before he asked, “… What do you mean by that?” “Seriously?” she scoffed. “Don’ tell me you haven’t noticed. That sparkly noodle is head over tail for her, not that I understand what he sees in her.” Amosis stumbled slightly beside her, apparently tripping over something in the sand she didn’t see. “… Well, she is really nice. A-and… pretty,” he mumbled. Bladebeak narrowed her eyes and lowered her head closer to him conspiratorially. “Oh [i]really[/i]?” she pressed, unable to suppress a grin. “You think so, Amo?” He flinched away from her gaze and shrugged reflexively. “She is. I’m sure a lot of dragons see her that way.” “Uh huh,” she drawled, her eyes shifting to the Spiral and Mirror ahead of them. Well well. It seemed she had a new game to play. ----- [item=preserved petals] Short entry today. Not sure how I feel about it, but then again, I'm having trouble focusing right now because social media has reminded me how much it ****** me off. Anyway. Bladebeak, please no. ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow
Day Eighty Three:

He’d hardly been with them for more than a day, but Bladebeak was already peeved with their clan’s new member. Galio was as hyperactive a Spiral as any she’d ever seen and he never seemed to stop talking. He was always chittering away about something, like a mosquito. Not to mention he was absolutely mooning over Ehsan. Gross. Bladebeak was pretty sure he hadn’t left her side since joining them, and her presence definitely only worsened his diarrhea of the mouth. Gross.

“D’you think anyone would mind if I bound his mouth shut?” she rumbled to Amosis, falling back to join him behind the others. He glanced up at her as if she surprised him and he looked back up at Galio and Ehsan. As expected, the Spiral was jabbering away about something, but the Ridgeback had tuned them out a long time ago.

“I don’t think it’s necessary,” the Pearlcatcher answered her. “He’s just being friendly.”

She snorted. “’Friendly’? Well that’s a way to put it, though if you ask me, he’s rather obsessed. But if Ehsan’s into that, good for her, I guess.”

Her smaller companion was quiet for several moments before he asked, “… What do you mean by that?”

“Seriously?” she scoffed. “Don’ tell me you haven’t noticed. That sparkly noodle is head over tail for her, not that I understand what he sees in her.”

Amosis stumbled slightly beside her, apparently tripping over something in the sand she didn’t see.

“… Well, she is really nice. A-and… pretty,” he mumbled. Bladebeak narrowed her eyes and lowered her head closer to him conspiratorially.

“Oh really?” she pressed, unable to suppress a grin. “You think so, Amo?”

He flinched away from her gaze and shrugged reflexively. “She is. I’m sure a lot of dragons see her that way.”

“Uh huh,” she drawled, her eyes shifting to the Spiral and Mirror ahead of them.

Well well. It seemed she had a new game to play.
Preserved Petals
Short entry today. Not sure how I feel about it, but then again, I'm having trouble focusing right now because social media has reminded me how much it ****** me off. Anyway.

Bladebeak, please no.
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow
Bladebeak is a chaotic bean. Please don’t torment Amosis and Ehsan like this, you dumb Ridgie fjfjgk
Also ayyyyy yeah, social media is. A time. But I hope you’re doing alright and taking care of yourself!
Bladebeak is a chaotic bean. Please don’t torment Amosis and Ehsan like this, you dumb Ridgie fjfjgk
Also ayyyyy yeah, social media is. A time. But I hope you’re doing alright and taking care of yourself!
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
I love this new spiral so so so much, I don't care what Bladebeak thinks! :3c
I love this new spiral so so so much, I don't care what Bladebeak thinks! :3c
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[quote name="AstralDragons" date="2019-05-25 16:20:48" ] Bladebeak is a chaotic bean. Please don’t torment Amosis and Ehsan like this, you dumb Ridgie fjfjgk Also ayyyyy yeah, social media is. A time. But I hope you’re doing alright and taking care of yourself! [/quote] Bladebeak is the most chaotic bean. An absolute maverick. And I'm sorry about whatever social media drama is happening.
AstralDragons wrote on 2019-05-25 16:20:48:

Bladebeak is the most chaotic bean. An absolute maverick. And I'm sorry about whatever social media drama is happening.
VIVACE
All the heartbreak aside, oh, my god, noodle boy....BLADEBEAK, NO
VIVACE
All the heartbreak aside, oh, my god, noodle boy....BLADEBEAK, NO
[b][i]Day Eighty Four:[/i][/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2971054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/29711/2971054.png[/img] [/url][/center] Roksana burst into the workshops to the acrid smell of electrical smoke and burning chemicals. Dragons fled in the opposite direction, their expressions a mixture of terrified and exasperated. After all, this had been the fourth time they had been interrupted like this just in the past [i]week[/i]; though this was the worst incident yet. The Guardian charged on through the blaring alarms, panic rising in her chest. “[i]Spellbinder! Empyrean! Incandescent![/i] Where are you?! Are you alright?!” she screamed into the haze of the workshop. She swept her wings to blow some of the smog away and first saw Incandescent, huddled in a tight knot there in the corner of the room and shaking visibly. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25418267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/254183/25418267.png[/img] [/url][/center] The Spiral was staring fixatedly into the center of the lab, not responding to Roksana’s voice. She didn’t touch him, not wanting to trigger his anxieties any more than they already were, and cast around for the Ridgeback and the Bogsneak. “Spellbinder! Empyrean!” [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19591987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/195920/19591987.png[/img] [/url][/center] “We’re here,” the purple and black Bogsneak groaned, slipping out from where she had apparently hidden under a table. A metal panel that used to make up part of the ceiling was pushed aside to reveal Spellbinder, who was frowning mightily. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5918324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/59184/5918324.png[/img] [/url][/center] “Pah,” she spat, nonchalantly walking to the center of the room to examine the massive hole that had appeared in it, deftly avoiding the spilled chemicals and severed wires that was scattered about the floor. One concoction of which Roksana noticed was eating away the stone floor next to the Ridgeback’s hindfoot, but she paid it no heed. “That wasn’t supposed to happen-“ “[i]Spellbinder[/i],” the Guardian snapped and her tone finally got the Ridgeback’s attention. “What happened here?” “Oh, well,” she muttered, casting her glowing gaze aside and shifting her weight in a rare display of discomfort. “I imagine it was just a minor miscalculation, I’m sure we can fix it-“ “[i]MINOR?[/i]” The other dragons flinched away from her raised voice. “Half your lab is [i]missing[/i], Spellbinder!” As if to emphasize her words, there was a groan of metal from the structure around them. Many of the joists and supports had been crippled or destroyed in the event, weakening the integrity of the workshops around them. It wouldn’t collapse- Roksana had ample faith in Duskhollow’s engineers to know that it wouldn’t, even with such damage to it. Even so, she motioned to the younger dragons. “Come. We will continue this conversation outside while Voltaic and Choleric get the repair team in here.” Some minutes later, Hallow and her crew were making their way inside, being mindful of where they stepped and bouncing ideas off of each other on the best way to restore the workshop. Roksana, Spellbinder, Empyrean, and Incandescent sat outside on the bridge, the Ridgeback doing her best to looked unphased by the event while the Bogsneak gently massaged the Spiral out of the knot he was bound in. The last was still staring off into nothing, and Roksana resolved to make sure he had some good time off to spend with his therapist. Now she turned to look at Spellbinder who met her eyes after a moment when she felt her gaze. “I don’t know if I can continue letting you do this, Spellbinder,” Roksana said at length and the Ridgeback’s eyes widened. “If there’s this much risk involved-“ “No!” Spellbinder protested. “We’re so [i]close[/i], Roksana! We can’t give up now!” She took a breath to compose herself, apologizing quietly to Empyrean and Incandescent for raising her voice. “Really, we almost had it,” she continued more calmly. “If we could just-“ “As much as I want to believe in this project, Spellbinder, it seems like we have to close down the [i]entire [/i]workshop every time something goes wrong in your lab,” Roksana quipped. “And so far, you have nothing to show for it, and it’s been [i]months[/i]. I have to consider the safety of Duskhollow, which means putting a stop to anything that compromises it. You [i]know [/i]that.” “Wait, Roksana,” Empyrean surprised the Guardian by speaking up. “Spellbinder’s right; we [i]are [/i]close. Incandescent, it’s ok. Show her.” Eyes turned to the quivering Spiral, who finally focused on the other three dragons before him. He looked down at his claws and Roksana just realized he was clutching something to his chest. Slowly, he pulled his claws away and opened his palms. There sat a glowing blue mushroom, still damp and covered slightly in murk. Roksana couldn’t help but stare at it, mystified. It had been a long time since she had seen a mushroom like this, and typically the glow would have long since faded by the time they reached the Haven in the Shifting Expanse. This one shown bright, like it had been freshly plucked. “… How?...” “It’s [i]working[/i], Roksana,” Spellbinder murmured soothingly, gently taking the mushroom and handing it to the Guardian. “We can open a portal straight to the Tangled Wood. Our only problem has been keeping it stabilized. If we could just have a little more time-“ “Marchioness Roksana!” a new voice interrupted her and Spellbinder frowned, looking over her shoulder. Anguineus was lumbering toward them, his armor clacking with the effort. Roksana perked up at his approach. If he was here, then- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34439075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/344391/34439075.png[/img] [/url][/center] “Marchioness, Milady Flow and I have returned; Milady wishes to see you,” the Bogsneak said in a rush, bowing. Roksana gave a shake of her head- she must of told him a hundred times that no one need bow to her, and he always did so. “Thank you, Anguineus,” she said, bowing to him in turn which only proved to fluster him. “Tell her to wait in my study; I’m afraid everywhere else is quite crowded right now.” “Yes, of course,” he bobbed his head again, rushing off. Roksana heard Spellbinder scoff behind her. When the Guardian turned back to look at her, she schooled her expression into something more neutral. The Ridgeback opened her mouth to speak, but Roksana cut her off. “I’m going to meet with my daughter and come up with a decision after I’ve had time to think,” she said firmly. “After all, it’s not like you can do much with the workshop in the state it’s in anyway. In the meantime, you can explain this mess to Voltaic.” Spellbinder frowned harder, if that were possible, but only nodded in acquiescence. “Yes, Mother,” she murmured. She didn’t use the term ironically, rather in the way Roksana used to hold the title as Matriarch over the clan. Few still referred to the Guardian as such, but some still did in a show of respect. Appeased, Roksana made her way across the bridge and through the crowded commissary and up to her personal quarters, the sound of Voltaic's booming voice calling for Spellbinder echoing behind her. Flow was lounging on a cushion by her desk, her blue scales shimmering like the rippling of water in the candlelight. One would truly think she was born to the Sea if not for the purple gaze that followed Roksana as she entered the room. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3294104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/32942/3294104.png[/img] [/url][/center] “Hello, mother,” she greeted her softly. “Hello, my dear,” Roksana answered in kind. “It’s good to see you back.” “It is good to be back,” the younger Guardian sighed. “… You sound tired, mother. I noticed there was quite a… commotion when I arrived.” “Yes,” Roksana sighed, setting down the contents of her claws on her desk- and stopped abruptly. She’d almost forgotten about the glowing mushroom she had been carrying. It pulsed slowly on her desk, gaining Flow’s attention. The diplomat sat up, the coins lining her silks chiming as she moved. “… Is that?...” she asked quizzically, looking back at Roksana. Her mother nodded, picking the mushroom back up and holding it out for her to take. “Spellbinder and her friends have been experimenting with portal magic,” the darker Guardian murmured, taking her seat while Flow examined the object in her palm. “I was beginning to doubt their progress, as they’ve destroyed their lab multiple times just in this past month, but then they handed me this…” Flow frowned, muttering, “I’m hardly surprised to hear that considering Spellbinder is involved.” Usually she was much more charitable, but then again, Spellbinder really did have a reputation. Roksana hadn’t forgotten about the incident with the mimics a couple years ago, when Spellbinder had managed to get most of the clan possessed by one. That was a nightmare and a half to deal with. “Why are you letting them do this in the first place?” Roksana let out a long sigh at the question, and Flow listened as she explained the recent events in Duskhollow. About the trio that had left what felt like so long ago now and about the general discontent that had started up within the Haven itself. “I’m afraid the clan is preparing to split,” the old matriarch finished raggedly. “And I suppose I thought, perhaps, if there was a way I didn’t have to choose…” She shook her head, then looked back at Flow. “… What can you see, daughter? Your Sight has always been far better than mine… What can you tell me about our future? About… theirs?” Flow was silent for several minutes. She had looked back down at the mushroom in her claws, though her eyes were unfocused, looking beyond it. Roksana recognized the stillness about her and waited patiently as her daughter gazed into the eddies of time and its possibilities. The sky was darkening when Flow finally stirred, blinking slowly and straightening as she rose out of her trance. She looked at her mother and she met her eyes in silent expectation. “… They carry an object with them, crafted in Duskhollow,” Flow murmured at length. Roksana nodded. “Nimbus built them a transmitter so that they might call us in case of emergency,” she confirmed. “It is the key,” the seer remarked. Roksana blinked. “The key? To what?” she inquired, not quite understanding. “To Duskhollow’s future,” she answered vaguely, her eyes clouding again. She closed them and shook her head, the purple orbs clear again as she turned her attention back to her mother. “Their clan must reach the Tangled Wood. The key is the anchor, and it must be planted for Duskhollow Haven to exist in both Lightning and Shadow.” “Flow,” Roksana murmured, doing her best to follow her words. “Do you mean-“ She was interrupted by a buzzing noise that drifted in through her open study door. Rather, a scarab had flown in and landed on the desk neatly in front of Roksana. On closer inspection, it was a tiny machine, a light blinked softly on its back to gain her attention. After a moment, she recognized it and her heart leapt. [i]Asnofre[/i]. ----- [item=grouse basilisk field notes] I had promised before that I would occasionally take a glance back at Duskhollow, and I feel like that was a really long time ago, lol. I thought this was a good time to do this since [i]so[/i] much has been happening with the other group, I kinda wanted to mentally recoup from... all that. So here, have some outside plot. ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow
Day Eighty Four: Roksana burst into the workshops to the acrid smell of electrical smoke and burning chemicals. Dragons fled in the opposite direction, their expressions a mixture of terrified and exasperated. After all, this had been the fourth time they had been interrupted like this just in the past week; though this was the worst incident yet. The Guardian charged on through the blaring alarms, panic rising in her chest.

Spellbinder! Empyrean! Incandescent! Where are you?! Are you alright?!” she screamed into the haze of the workshop. She swept her wings to blow some of the smog away and first saw Incandescent, huddled in a tight knot there in the corner of the room and shaking visibly. The Spiral was staring fixatedly into the center of the lab, not responding to Roksana’s voice. She didn’t touch him, not wanting to trigger his anxieties any more than they already were, and cast around for the Ridgeback and the Bogsneak. “Spellbinder! Empyrean!” “We’re here,” the purple and black Bogsneak groaned, slipping out from where she had apparently hidden under a table. A metal panel that used to make up part of the ceiling was pushed aside to reveal Spellbinder, who was frowning mightily. “Pah,” she spat, nonchalantly walking to the center of the room to examine the massive hole that had appeared in it, deftly avoiding the spilled chemicals and severed wires that was scattered about the floor. One concoction of which Roksana noticed was eating away the stone floor next to the Ridgeback’s hindfoot, but she paid it no heed. “That wasn’t supposed to happen-“

Spellbinder,” the Guardian snapped and her tone finally got the Ridgeback’s attention. “What happened here?”

“Oh, well,” she muttered, casting her glowing gaze aside and shifting her weight in a rare display of discomfort. “I imagine it was just a minor miscalculation, I’m sure we can fix it-“

MINOR?” The other dragons flinched away from her raised voice. “Half your lab is missing, Spellbinder!” As if to emphasize her words, there was a groan of metal from the structure around them. Many of the joists and supports had been crippled or destroyed in the event, weakening the integrity of the workshops around them. It wouldn’t collapse- Roksana had ample faith in Duskhollow’s engineers to know that it wouldn’t, even with such damage to it. Even so, she motioned to the younger dragons. “Come. We will continue this conversation outside while Voltaic and Choleric get the repair team in here.”

Some minutes later, Hallow and her crew were making their way inside, being mindful of where they stepped and bouncing ideas off of each other on the best way to restore the workshop. Roksana, Spellbinder, Empyrean, and Incandescent sat outside on the bridge, the Ridgeback doing her best to looked unphased by the event while the Bogsneak gently massaged the Spiral out of the knot he was bound in. The last was still staring off into nothing, and Roksana resolved to make sure he had some good time off to spend with his therapist.

Now she turned to look at Spellbinder who met her eyes after a moment when she felt her gaze.

“I don’t know if I can continue letting you do this, Spellbinder,” Roksana said at length and the Ridgeback’s eyes widened. “If there’s this much risk involved-“

“No!” Spellbinder protested. “We’re so close, Roksana! We can’t give up now!” She took a breath to compose herself, apologizing quietly to Empyrean and Incandescent for raising her voice. “Really, we almost had it,” she continued more calmly. “If we could just-“

“As much as I want to believe in this project, Spellbinder, it seems like we have to close down the entire workshop every time something goes wrong in your lab,” Roksana quipped. “And so far, you have nothing to show for it, and it’s been months. I have to consider the safety of Duskhollow, which means putting a stop to anything that compromises it. You know that.”

“Wait, Roksana,” Empyrean surprised the Guardian by speaking up. “Spellbinder’s right; we are close. Incandescent, it’s ok. Show her.”

Eyes turned to the quivering Spiral, who finally focused on the other three dragons before him. He looked down at his claws and Roksana just realized he was clutching something to his chest. Slowly, he pulled his claws away and opened his palms.

There sat a glowing blue mushroom, still damp and covered slightly in murk. Roksana couldn’t help but stare at it, mystified. It had been a long time since she had seen a mushroom like this, and typically the glow would have long since faded by the time they reached the Haven in the Shifting Expanse. This one shown bright, like it had been freshly plucked.

“… How?...”

“It’s working, Roksana,” Spellbinder murmured soothingly, gently taking the mushroom and handing it to the Guardian. “We can open a portal straight to the Tangled Wood. Our only problem has been keeping it stabilized. If we could just have a little more time-“

“Marchioness Roksana!” a new voice interrupted her and Spellbinder frowned, looking over her shoulder. Anguineus was lumbering toward them, his armor clacking with the effort. Roksana perked up at his approach. If he was here, then- “Marchioness, Milady Flow and I have returned; Milady wishes to see you,” the Bogsneak said in a rush, bowing. Roksana gave a shake of her head- she must of told him a hundred times that no one need bow to her, and he always did so.

“Thank you, Anguineus,” she said, bowing to him in turn which only proved to fluster him. “Tell her to wait in my study; I’m afraid everywhere else is quite crowded right now.”

“Yes, of course,” he bobbed his head again, rushing off. Roksana heard Spellbinder scoff behind her. When the Guardian turned back to look at her, she schooled her expression into something more neutral. The Ridgeback opened her mouth to speak, but Roksana cut her off.

“I’m going to meet with my daughter and come up with a decision after I’ve had time to think,” she said firmly. “After all, it’s not like you can do much with the workshop in the state it’s in anyway. In the meantime, you can explain this mess to Voltaic.”

Spellbinder frowned harder, if that were possible, but only nodded in acquiescence. “Yes, Mother,” she murmured. She didn’t use the term ironically, rather in the way Roksana used to hold the title as Matriarch over the clan. Few still referred to the Guardian as such, but some still did in a show of respect.

Appeased, Roksana made her way across the bridge and through the crowded commissary and up to her personal quarters, the sound of Voltaic's booming voice calling for Spellbinder echoing behind her.

Flow was lounging on a cushion by her desk, her blue scales shimmering like the rippling of water in the candlelight. One would truly think she was born to the Sea if not for the purple gaze that followed Roksana as she entered the room. “Hello, mother,” she greeted her softly.

“Hello, my dear,” Roksana answered in kind. “It’s good to see you back.”

“It is good to be back,” the younger Guardian sighed. “… You sound tired, mother. I noticed there was quite a… commotion when I arrived.”

“Yes,” Roksana sighed, setting down the contents of her claws on her desk- and stopped abruptly. She’d almost forgotten about the glowing mushroom she had been carrying. It pulsed slowly on her desk, gaining Flow’s attention. The diplomat sat up, the coins lining her silks chiming as she moved.

“… Is that?...” she asked quizzically, looking back at Roksana. Her mother nodded, picking the mushroom back up and holding it out for her to take.
“Spellbinder and her friends have been experimenting with portal magic,” the darker Guardian murmured, taking her seat while Flow examined the object in her palm. “I was beginning to doubt their progress, as they’ve destroyed their lab multiple times just in this past month, but then they handed me this…”

Flow frowned, muttering, “I’m hardly surprised to hear that considering Spellbinder is involved.” Usually she was much more charitable, but then again, Spellbinder really did have a reputation. Roksana hadn’t forgotten about the incident with the mimics a couple years ago, when Spellbinder had managed to get most of the clan possessed by one. That was a nightmare and a half to deal with. “Why are you letting them do this in the first place?”

Roksana let out a long sigh at the question, and Flow listened as she explained the recent events in Duskhollow. About the trio that had left what felt like so long ago now and about the general discontent that had started up within the Haven itself.

“I’m afraid the clan is preparing to split,” the old matriarch finished raggedly. “And I suppose I thought, perhaps, if there was a way I didn’t have to choose…” She shook her head, then looked back at Flow. “… What can you see, daughter? Your Sight has always been far better than mine… What can you tell me about our future? About… theirs?”

Flow was silent for several minutes. She had looked back down at the mushroom in her claws, though her eyes were unfocused, looking beyond it. Roksana recognized the stillness about her and waited patiently as her daughter gazed into the eddies of time and its possibilities.

The sky was darkening when Flow finally stirred, blinking slowly and straightening as she rose out of her trance. She looked at her mother and she met her eyes in silent expectation.

“… They carry an object with them, crafted in Duskhollow,” Flow murmured at length. Roksana nodded.

“Nimbus built them a transmitter so that they might call us in case of emergency,” she confirmed.

“It is the key,” the seer remarked. Roksana blinked.

“The key? To what?” she inquired, not quite understanding.

“To Duskhollow’s future,” she answered vaguely, her eyes clouding again. She closed them and shook her head, the purple orbs clear again as she turned her attention back to her mother. “Their clan must reach the Tangled Wood. The key is the anchor, and it must be planted for Duskhollow Haven to exist in both Lightning and Shadow.”

“Flow,” Roksana murmured, doing her best to follow her words. “Do you mean-“

She was interrupted by a buzzing noise that drifted in through her open study door. Rather, a scarab had flown in and landed on the desk neatly in front of Roksana. On closer inspection, it was a tiny machine, a light blinked softly on its back to gain her attention. After a moment, she recognized it and her heart leapt.

Asnofre.
Grouse Basilisk Field Notes
I had promised before that I would occasionally take a glance back at Duskhollow, and I feel like that was a really long time ago, lol. I thought this was a good time to do this since so much has been happening with the other group, I kinda wanted to mentally recoup from... all that. So here, have some outside plot.
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow
softly Yeah this helps my feelings a little

But also oh no. Portals? Sounds incredibly dangerous and fun. I'm intrigued to see where this goes!
softly Yeah this helps my feelings a little

But also oh no. Portals? Sounds incredibly dangerous and fun. I'm intrigued to see where this goes!
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
Woahportals
Woahportals
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Oooooo this is fascinating! As someone planning a move to the Tangled Wood soon myself for a visit, I'm very curious to see what happens as these dragons continue to work towards getting there...
Oooooo this is fascinating! As someone planning a move to the Tangled Wood soon myself for a visit, I'm very curious to see what happens as these dragons continue to work towards getting there...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 88 89