Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Hurrah for end of a good game, this was a lot of fun! Thank you to the event runners & planners you did a great job!
Hurrah for end of a good game, this was a lot of fun! Thank you to the event runners & planners you did a great job!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I somehow forgot to post yesterday, so I hope it's okay if I try to finish up the story~ Username: LynterriaHatake Day of the week: Saturday Choice: A Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15870608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158707/15870608_350.png[/img] [/url] Kuutamo was startled, which didn't happen often. Usually, he was cool-headed enough to create some distance and come up with a better plan, but the golem wasn't having any of that. Hoping to create a distraction, Kuutamo pulled out a couple talonfuls of shimmering pinecones before attempting to remove the golem's helmet.
I somehow forgot to post yesterday, so I hope it's okay if I try to finish up the story~

Username: LynterriaHatake
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: A
Roleplay:

15870608_350.png

Kuutamo was startled, which didn't happen often. Usually, he was cool-headed enough to create some distance and come up with a better plan, but the golem wasn't having any of that. Hoping to create a distraction, Kuutamo pulled out a couple talonfuls of shimmering pinecones before attempting to remove the golem's helmet.
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
Thank you so much for hosting this, it was great fun! [emoji=fae happy][emoji=star] [s]I'm only sad I ended up dropping out of roleplaying half-way through because once again I expected to have more time for browser games than I actually had ^-^''[/s]
Thank you so much for hosting this, it was great fun!

I'm only sad I ended up dropping out of roleplaying half-way through because once again I expected to have more time for browser games than I actually had ^-^''
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
~pinglist~
Prize Drawing

Thank you all for participating in the Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl! This will be the one and only ping about prizes, as we only need one round of drawings.

Winners:
1. @tsukisasaki
2. @Yuubi
3. @Xolrit
4. @saphire6luna
5. @OceanPuppy
6. @Stanzascale
7. @Leucoss
8. @Adriel
9. @Solstices
10. @mirrorface
11. @FoxOwl

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize pack choices. List the number of choices that corresponds to your number in the list. For example, winner number 2 should list two prizes from most to less wanted, while number 8 should list eight prizes, also from most to less wanted. You will receive one of the prizes based on their availability. If you have any questions please let me know.
~pinglist~
Prize Drawing

Thank you all for participating in the Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl! This will be the one and only ping about prizes, as we only need one round of drawings.

Winners:
1. @tsukisasaki
2. @Yuubi
3. @Xolrit
4. @saphire6luna
5. @OceanPuppy
6. @Stanzascale
7. @Leucoss
8. @Adriel
9. @Solstices
10. @mirrorface
11. @FoxOwl

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize pack choices. List the number of choices that corresponds to your number in the list. For example, winner number 2 should list two prizes from most to less wanted, while number 8 should list eight prizes, also from most to less wanted. You will receive one of the prizes based on their availability. If you have any questions please let me know.
shadow_smol.png
Ohhh, thank you! [emoji=familiar heart] 1. Fighter 2. Wizard 3. Rouge
Ohhh, thank you!

1. Fighter
2. Wizard
3. Rouge
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
Woah, I definitely didn't except to win anything XD

1. Bard
2. Rogue
3. Druid
4. Monk
5. Fighter
6. Barbarian
7. Cleric
8. Wizard
9. Ranger
Woah, I definitely didn't except to win anything XD

1. Bard
2. Rogue
3. Druid
4. Monk
5. Fighter
6. Barbarian
7. Cleric
8. Wizard
9. Ranger
0gldo0m.png
Congratulations everyone! :3

Also, thank you very much for hosting this event! It was a lot of fun and really enjoyed reading through all the posts! Eiriol and I, we both loved it xD
Congratulations everyone! :3

Also, thank you very much for hosting this event! It was a lot of fun and really enjoyed reading through all the posts! Eiriol and I, we both loved it xD
Congrats to the winners ^w^
Congrats to the winners ^w^
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
Wow! This was a very pleasant surprise!! Here is my list:

1. Yrthak
2. Cleric
3. Fighter
4. Rogue
5. Druid
6. Ranger
7. Monk
8. Bard

Thank you so much for hosting this event! It was a lot of fun!
Wow! This was a very pleasant surprise!! Here is my list:

1. Yrthak
2. Cleric
3. Fighter
4. Rogue
5. Druid
6. Ranger
7. Monk
8. Bard

Thank you so much for hosting this event! It was a lot of fun!
The Empyreal Library
1) Fighter

:D Thank you guys for an awesome event ^_^ It was fun!
1) Fighter

:D Thank you guys for an awesome event ^_^ It was fun!
TEcaaLO.gif hRuvKzn.gifhnOYGuB.gifrare_3.png3B9MgeA.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58