Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Astronomy Club - Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@aformofmotion CRing you today's dragons since no one's online this early?

The cosmos in general are astounding, but the lagoon nebula has always held a special place in my imagination. It's one of the first I was able to observe with my little kid-telescope and it's in my zodiac constellation (Sagittarius), so that's pretty cool.
@aformofmotion CRing you today's dragons since no one's online this early?

The cosmos in general are astounding, but the lagoon nebula has always held a special place in my imagination. It's one of the first I was able to observe with my little kid-telescope and it's in my zodiac constellation (Sagittarius), so that's pretty cool.
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@Pyromaniacal Yeah, rollover is 2am for me, I have to go to bed after accepting the first claims of the day. Queuing is a good way to go. ^_^
@Pyromaniacal Yeah, rollover is 2am for me, I have to go to bed after accepting the first claims of the day. Queuing is a good way to go. ^_^
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion sending another 10 ^_^
@aformofmotion sending another 10 ^_^
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@aformofmotion
I love how beautiful the night sky is. I don't have a favorite star or anything, but I love how the moon looks - especially when it's big and orange. :)
@aformofmotion
I love how beautiful the night sky is. I don't have a favorite star or anything, but I love how the moon looks - especially when it's big and orange. :)
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
@aformofmotion

I suppose our own milky way, the fact that we know there is life in there and we are part of something bigger
@aformofmotion

I suppose our own milky way, the fact that we know there is life in there and we are part of something bigger
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@loviare @patron @kaolik @restless @clm
Tallow hasn't sent anything in yet today. If you're no longer planning to participate, please inform me ASAP, as this affects the balance of the game and whether you'll be able to reveal the full starchart. If you don't respond by the end of day today, I will assume your team has forfeit and adjust accordingly.
@loviare @patron @kaolik @restless @clm
Tallow hasn't sent anything in yet today. If you're no longer planning to participate, please inform me ASAP, as this affects the balance of the game and whether you'll be able to reveal the full starchart. If you don't respond by the end of day today, I will assume your team has forfeit and adjust accordingly.
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion

I won't send any dragons in today, although I'm not sure about tomorrow yet. Depends on my motivation ^^
@aformofmotion

I won't send any dragons in today, although I'm not sure about tomorrow yet. Depends on my motivation ^^
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
okay ya'll i've got some real life responsibilities to deal with, but i'll be back before the end of day to snap up any CRs that queue up
okay ya'll i've got some real life responsibilities to deal with, but i'll be back before the end of day to snap up any CRs that queue up
wgkyULV.png
One hour left today! Tallow hasn't purchased anything at all today, and I want to stress that this is severely disadvantaging your chances of revealing the full starchart by the end of the event.
One hour left today! Tallow hasn't purchased anything at all today, and I want to stress that this is severely disadvantaging your chances of revealing the full starchart by the end of the event.
wgkyULV.png
[center][color=deeppink][size=7]Results[/color][/size][/center] Kaika rolled for 15 spaces. Of those, 3 were Focus rolls, 9 were Clarity rolls, and 3 were Resolution rolls. She succeeded at revealing 12 of those spaces, and used her Success Bonus to succeed at one more, for a total of 13. Tallow rolled for 10 spaces. Of those, 6 were Focus rolls, 1 was a Clarity roll, and 3 were Resolution rolls. He succeeded at revealing 8 of those spaces, despite having no bonuses whatsoever! Stardawn rolled for 16 spaces. Of those, 5 were Focus rolls, 5 were Clarity rolls, and 6 were Resolution rolls. She succeeded at revealing 13 of those spaces, Kaika is still in the lead with 41 spaces revealed. Stardawn is still right behind her with 39, and poor Tallow has 28. You've revealed 108 squares of the telescope, with only 32 left to go. If Tallow's team rallies to participate (or you all roll really, [i]really[/i] well) tomorrow, you'll be able to reveal the whole starchart! Everything has been moved to the Master Spreadsheet. [img]https://imgur.com/DbABcwO.jpg[/img] [center][color=deeppink][size=7]Story[/color][/size][/center] "Does it feel weird not being worried at?" Stardawn asked. "That's... I don't think that's actually a thing." She rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean." Kaika's eyes cut to Tallow, who was recording his stars without looking at either of them. "Yeah." "Okay. So what are we going to do about it?" "...we could break something?" "[i]No,[/i]" Tallow said, still not looking up. "I don't know why you never remember that I have ears. Look, can we just finish this thing and get out of here before something inevitably goes wrong?" "I don't see why you think it's inevitable." "Might be past experience," Kaika said. "We're really bad at staying out of trouble. But that's why you love us." @Sidegrinder @CrowDazzle @Fabellaura @sky09 @chatoyant @loviare @patron @kaolik @Elysadie @dorklord @Restless @clm @rubyredtan @amapup [center][color=deeppink][size=7]Daily Challenge[/color][/size][/center] The event is almost over! Do you have any thoughts you want to share?
Results

Kaika rolled for 15 spaces.
Of those, 3 were Focus rolls, 9 were Clarity rolls, and 3 were Resolution rolls.
She succeeded at revealing 12 of those spaces, and used her Success Bonus to succeed at one more, for a total of 13.

Tallow rolled for 10 spaces.
Of those, 6 were Focus rolls, 1 was a Clarity roll, and 3 were Resolution rolls.
He succeeded at revealing 8 of those spaces, despite having no bonuses whatsoever!

Stardawn rolled for 16 spaces.
Of those, 5 were Focus rolls, 5 were Clarity rolls, and 6 were Resolution rolls.
She succeeded at revealing 13 of those spaces,

Kaika is still in the lead with 41 spaces revealed. Stardawn is still right behind her with 39, and poor Tallow has 28. You've revealed 108 squares of the telescope, with only 32 left to go. If Tallow's team rallies to participate (or you all roll really, really well) tomorrow, you'll be able to reveal the whole starchart!

Everything has been moved to the Master Spreadsheet.

DbABcwO.jpg
Story
"Does it feel weird not being worried at?" Stardawn asked.

"That's... I don't think that's actually a thing."

She rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean."

Kaika's eyes cut to Tallow, who was recording his stars without looking at either of them. "Yeah."

"Okay. So what are we going to do about it?"

"...we could break something?"

"No," Tallow said, still not looking up. "I don't know why you never remember that I have ears. Look, can we just finish this thing and get out of here before something inevitably goes wrong?"

"I don't see why you think it's inevitable."

"Might be past experience," Kaika said. "We're really bad at staying out of trouble. But that's why you love us."

@Sidegrinder @CrowDazzle @Fabellaura @sky09 @chatoyant @loviare @patron @kaolik @Elysadie @dorklord @Restless @clm @rubyredtan @amapup
Daily Challenge
The event is almost over! Do you have any thoughts you want to share?
wgkyULV.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12