Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Support] Animalia for QuaDraco
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Bluecupcake52

Thanks! I marked the Major Fleet Feet in the first post, but did you send in a level 3 for the amulet? I was unclear with the last post (Just a reminder that you can't use leftover levels to finish a separate purchase, e.g. if you sent in 32 levels for the potion, the 2 extra can't be used towards the Amulet).
@Bluecupcake52

Thanks! I marked the Major Fleet Feet in the first post, but did you send in a level 3 for the amulet? I was unclear with the last post (Just a reminder that you can't use leftover levels to finish a separate purchase, e.g. if you sent in 32 levels for the potion, the 2 extra can't be used towards the Amulet).
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@Bowserslave Awesome! My thoughts exactly in regards to the health potion. I have updated the first post to reflect the max potions (3 can be carried) and equipment (5 pieces).
@Bowserslave Awesome! My thoughts exactly in regards to the health potion. I have updated the first post to reflect the max potions (3 can be carried) and equipment (5 pieces).
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
We still trying for the amulet of the harpy? I can do that quickly if needed ^^
sorry i just woke up and i'm all kinds of turned around. I've only checked the OP
We still trying for the amulet of the harpy? I can do that quickly if needed ^^
sorry i just woke up and i'm all kinds of turned around. I've only checked the OP
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Rocwylde I'm not sure, but I think it's safe to send in at least 3 levels towards the amulet, @dorklord were you able to send in the 16 levels yesterday?
@Rocwylde I'm not sure, but I think it's safe to send in at least 3 levels towards the amulet, @dorklord were you able to send in the 16 levels yesterday?
@80MinToMidnight

Oh, whoops I didn't know you couldn't use leftover levels!
@80MinToMidnight

Oh, whoops I didn't know you couldn't use leftover levels!
7zcCDc4.png
@80MinToMidnight
so i'll just send in a level three to avoid leftover levels, sounds good~

WAIT. super quick edit! Only 16/25 levels have been sent in for the amulet. I think i'll train these three for the remaining nine levels
@80MinToMidnight
so i'll just send in a level three to avoid leftover levels, sounds good~

WAIT. super quick edit! Only 16/25 levels have been sent in for the amulet. I think i'll train these three for the remaining nine levels
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Rocwylde I know I sent in a level 6, and @dorklord was saying yesterday that they planned on sending in 16 levels (so I wanted to check with them to see if they did send 'em in), that would make 22 of the 25 necessary, which is why I suggested the level 3 be sent in by you. ;)
@Rocwylde I know I sent in a level 6, and @dorklord was saying yesterday that they planned on sending in 16 levels (so I wanted to check with them to see if they did send 'em in), that would make 22 of the 25 necessary, which is why I suggested the level 3 be sent in by you. ;)
@80MinToMidnight
oooohh... gosh I'm sorry, I'm all over the place. I'll have a level three but if needed, I can send in the level nine. just let minnow!
@80MinToMidnight
oooohh... gosh I'm sorry, I'm all over the place. I'll have a level three but if needed, I can send in the level nine. just let minnow!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png

u6ogC2Q.gif
@Bowserslave @Bluecupcake52 @80MintoMidnight @dorklord @Rocwylde

Yay! Let's ROOT for our champ! (My bad puns strike again)

I'll be able to train some fodder later today, probably.
@Bowserslave @Bluecupcake52 @80MintoMidnight @dorklord @Rocwylde

Yay! Let's ROOT for our champ! (My bad puns strike again)

I'll be able to train some fodder later today, probably.
@Hoefler
nononono, puns are only baad if used at an improper thyme. Your puns are lovely :'3
@Hoefler
nononono, puns are only baad if used at an improper thyme. Your puns are lovely :'3
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png

u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13