Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli camping screen issues
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 72 73
Yeah I just clicked through about 15 coli fights and got 3 captchas (one before I'd even started fighting!), all of which seemed to be geared toward being difficult for humans to discern rather than for bots. The former is incredibly annoying for the amount of coli grinding this game already asks of you, but the latter is just totally unacceptable.

(Note that 15 fights is about 3 minutes in early venues with level-capped dragons. It really, really should not appear this often. What in the world?)
Yeah I just clicked through about 15 coli fights and got 3 captchas (one before I'd even started fighting!), all of which seemed to be geared toward being difficult for humans to discern rather than for bots. The former is incredibly annoying for the amount of coli grinding this game already asks of you, but the latter is just totally unacceptable.

(Note that 15 fights is about 3 minutes in early venues with level-capped dragons. It really, really should not appear this often. What in the world?)
It's like they actively don't want people participating in the festival. Here's my contribution to the thread: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/347330402085634048/427662062945304578/unknown.png[/img]
It's like they actively don't want people participating in the festival.

Here's my contribution to the thread:
unknown.png
she/they, adult
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xIp0oDO.png[/img] [b]What Dragon are you?[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fCNqqpq.png[/img] [size=5][b]SPIRAL!!![/b][/size][/center] + @Juliamon Hey, yours is as amazing as mine! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HGFp2mX.png[/img]
xIp0oDO.png

What Dragon are you?

fCNqqpq.png

SPIRAL!!!

+
@Juliamon
Hey, yours is as amazing as mine!

HGFp2mX.png
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/41e01abea0b31675b6d6a567efed2414/tumblr_p66qymQdeL1xnj8v7o1_r1_540.png[/img] It's not the WORST capcha but I took a minute to find it, and some others the dragons aren't counting as dragons(or they are too well hidden like those above)
tumblr_p66qymQdeL1xnj8v7o1_r1_540.png

It's not the WORST capcha but I took a minute to find it, and some others the dragons aren't counting as dragons(or they are too well hidden like those above)

coatl_cafe_by_twin_towers-dcc7tmp.png
I wish I had screenshot it but I ran into a captcha with black dragon with grey wings tugged away in the upper left corner against a solid black background. Took me a good long while to find it, even though I identified everything else on the screen in seconds.

At this point I would love to hear at least an explanation from the devs to why some of the captchas are like this. Is it really necessary for them to be this difficult?
I wish I had screenshot it but I ran into a captcha with black dragon with grey wings tugged away in the upper left corner against a solid black background. Took me a good long while to find it, even though I identified everything else on the screen in seconds.

At this point I would love to hear at least an explanation from the devs to why some of the captchas are like this. Is it really necessary for them to be this difficult?
Hello folks! We've had to remove some posts from the thread.

A quick reminder, discussions of individual team members is prohibited under our Rules & Policies. This is extended to and includes former team members, not only current.

Editing to add: Regarding captchas in the Coliseum, I can say that we are and have been discussing captchas and options. Beyond that, I cannot comment further or answer any questions at this time.

A quick reminder, discussions of individual team members is prohibited under our Rules & Policies. This is extended to and includes former team members, not only current.

Editing to add: Regarding captchas in the Coliseum, I can say that we are and have been discussing captchas and options. Beyond that, I cannot comment further or answer any questions at this time.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-03-26 05:58:47" ] Hello folks! We've had to remove some posts from the thread. A quick reminder, discussions of individual team members is prohibited under our Rules & Policies. This is extended to and includes former team members, not only current. Editing to add: Regarding captchas in the Coliseum, I can say that we are and have been discussing captchas and options. Beyond that, I cannot comment further or answer any questions at this time. [/quote] Gotta say that I'm a [i]little [/i]bit peeved that addressing the now 20 pages of complaints and requests was something that had to be [i]edited in[/i]. Like the entire suggestion thread was secondary. Good to know you guys are actually reading this thread. But do y'all know how bad this looks.
Aequorin wrote on 2018-03-26 05:58:47:

Gotta say that I'm a little bit peeved that addressing the now 20 pages of complaints and requests was something that had to be edited in. Like the entire suggestion thread was secondary.

Good to know you guys are actually reading this thread. But do y'all know how bad this looks.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
[quote name="McAlli" date="2018-03-26 08:06:18" ] Gotta say that I'm a [i]little [/i]bit peeved that addressing the now 20 pages of complaints and requests was something that had to be [i]edited in[/i]. Like the entire suggestion thread was secondary. Good to know you guys are actually reading this thread. But do y'all know how bad this looks. [/quote] @McAlli, you're right - the fact we've been discussing this and exploring options should have been acknowledged sooner. On my part regarding my reply, there was acknowledgement prior to the edit. I went back in to clarify further and wound up organizing the sentences poorly. I can see how that is upsetting and I apologize.
McAlli wrote on 2018-03-26 08:06:18:
Gotta say that I'm a little bit peeved that addressing the now 20 pages of complaints and requests was something that had to be edited in. Like the entire suggestion thread was secondary.

Good to know you guys are actually reading this thread. But do y'all know how bad this looks.

@McAlli, you're right - the fact we've been discussing this and exploring options should have been acknowledged sooner.

On my part regarding my reply, there was acknowledgement prior to the edit. I went back in to clarify further and wound up organizing the sentences poorly. I can see how that is upsetting and I apologize.
[quote name="McAlli" date="2018-03-26 08:06:18" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-03-26 05:58:47" ] Hello folks! We've had to remove some posts from the thread. A quick reminder, discussions of individual team members is prohibited under our Rules & Policies. This is extended to and includes former team members, not only current. Editing to add: Regarding captchas in the Coliseum, I can say that we are and have been discussing captchas and options. Beyond that, I cannot comment further or answer any questions at this time. [/quote] Gotta say that I'm a [i]little [/i]bit peeved that addressing the now 20 pages of complaints and requests was something that had to be [i]edited in[/i]. Like the entire suggestion thread was secondary. Good to know you guys are actually reading this thread. But do y'all know how bad this looks. [/quote] On one hand, true. On the other hand, they tend not to post even that much in the Suggestion forum. At least it's technically acknowledgement. Although "we are discussing it" could have a lot of meanings, and "a fix is coming real soon now" isn't necessarily one of them, I am slightly reassured that the're at least not totally ignoring it. Edit Ninja'd by an admin. Yay?
McAlli wrote on 2018-03-26 08:06:18:
Aequorin wrote on 2018-03-26 05:58:47:

On one hand, true. On the other hand, they tend not to post even that much in the Suggestion forum. At least it's technically acknowledgement. Although "we are discussing it" could have a lot of meanings, and "a fix is coming real soon now" isn't necessarily one of them, I am slightly reassured that the're at least not totally ignoring it.
Edit
Ninja'd by an admin. Yay?
wq9PoXA.png
I'm really glad you are looking at alternative options. I can't see the dragons either, and I don't generally care for or need the boosts that camping gives. I understand you want to prevent botting, but maybe there can be some type of option to either say you don't want boosts, so you get a different captcha option than camping, or something? I dunno.

edit to add: My vision is fine and I am not using any type of vision correction. The images are just too small and blend in too much with the background.

edit again to add: So I'd like to throw in the suggestion to use some type of text based captcha if you choose to turn camping off. With the addition of the keyboard coli options, this is good for people who maybe can't click a lot. So a way to move through the "camping/captcha" while still only using keyboard might be nice?
I'm really glad you are looking at alternative options. I can't see the dragons either, and I don't generally care for or need the boosts that camping gives. I understand you want to prevent botting, but maybe there can be some type of option to either say you don't want boosts, so you get a different captcha option than camping, or something? I dunno.

edit to add: My vision is fine and I am not using any type of vision correction. The images are just too small and blend in too much with the background.

edit again to add: So I'd like to throw in the suggestion to use some type of text based captcha if you choose to turn camping off. With the addition of the keyboard coli options, this is good for people who maybe can't click a lot. So a way to move through the "camping/captcha" while still only using keyboard might be nice?
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 72 73