Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 329 330
@Chatoyant When I wrote the post they were still listed at their flash sale prices (120g each with the bundle being 720g) but the flash sale tooltip was gone. So it now appears to be fixed.
@Chatoyant When I wrote the post they were still listed at their flash sale prices (120g each with the bundle being 720g) but the flash sale tooltip was gone. So it now appears to be fixed.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat oops, my bad
@LadyRiat oops, my bad
fzww6al.png
Swipp Swap Thread, the pink derg says (I'd provide a link, but I don't know when this will be seen and the timer is currently at one hour thirty six minutes):

Yeah, this Cursed Talonclasp Pendant you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now I a monopoly on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Cursed Talonclasp Pendant.

and now I a monopoly should be now I have a monopoly

Edit: It appears as if @Zonorheso and @ShadeOfChaos have already found this one, I assume the item is random and the dialogue is reused.
Swipp Swap Thread, the pink derg says (I'd provide a link, but I don't know when this will be seen and the timer is currently at one hour thirty six minutes):

Yeah, this Cursed Talonclasp Pendant you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now I a monopoly on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Cursed Talonclasp Pendant.

and now I a monopoly should be now I have a monopoly

Edit: It appears as if @Zonorheso and @ShadeOfChaos have already found this one, I assume the item is random and the dialogue is reused.
j0NNxXN.gif
I found this beauty:
(Mistake highlighted for convienence)

"The action you are trying to complete cannot proceed because one or mor involved dragons are currently nesting."

I've never noticed this before so I think it's new?
I found this beauty:
(Mistake highlighted for convienence)

"The action you are trying to complete cannot proceed because one or mor involved dragons are currently nesting."

I've never noticed this before so I think it's new?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Rolyo
White Rot Deer are the second stage of life for Wood Ear Deer. The tooltip is fine!
@Rolyo
White Rot Deer are the second stage of life for Wood Ear Deer. The tooltip is fine!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@vendrus
gotcha
@vendrus
gotcha
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Thanks everyone for the reports. Some of these may take a couple of hours to show up as changed, as the site cache needs a while to catch up. [quote name="Keeye" date=2017-10-19 11:25:34] On the Skydancer lore page: "Their ability to read energy and emotion makes them excellent at questioning feuding clan members and ferret out the truth of a situation." should be ferreting, present tense [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="annadandelion" date=2017-10-21 00:55:02] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yFxuI8D.png[/img][/center] This is incorrect - Runestones of the Arcanist contains 11 flight runes and [b]13[/b] dragon-related runes: [i]1. Blood, 2. Chaos 3. Clan 4. Cloud 5. Life 6. Metal 7. Mind 8. Pillar 9. Spiral 10. Spirit 11. Time 12. Truth 13. Venom[/i] [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Taswell" date=2017-10-21 18:31:33] [item=treasured planter] This item has a grammar mistake. Its tooltip is "The problem with hiding your wealth is that sometimes you forget where [i]its[/i] buried..." "Its" should have an apostrophe and be changed to "it's", making the tooltip say this: "The problem with hiding your wealth is that sometimes you forget where [i]it's[/i] buried..." [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Toxical" date=2017-10-22 02:11:15] [item=Moonlight Lace Coffer][item=Pastel Lace Coffer] “A bundle containing all eight pieces of the [b]Moonlight Lace[/b] set. A savings of 10%!” “A bundle containing all eight pieces of the [b]Pastel Lace[/b] set. A savings of 10%!” [item=Phytocat Toy] “It's important to play with your familiars [b]for [/b]at least fifteen minutes every day.” [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Rahkali" date=2017-10-22 08:05:38] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1275/f/2017/295/6/c/typooo_by_rahkali-dbrdfqq.png[/img] "...why are you still here? If you love looking at the [b]the[/b] Skin: Angler so much..." It probably shouldn't have two "the" in there :3 [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Phoenixsong" date=2017-10-22 08:27:11] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5W142HS.png[/img] The second-to-last sentence ends in a question mark when it should probably end in either a period or, more likely, an exclamation point. "Yes yes!" should probably also have a comma between the words. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="OwnedByCats" date=2017-10-22 20:32:40] Bellus Glamortail....Glamour has a u in it. If you spell glamorous then there is no u between the o and the r. [/quote] Corrected. Also updated the Glamourtail Hopper. [quote name="Maki" date=2017-10-23 02:10:58] From Swipp's Swap Stand: [quote]Yeah, this Venomscale Greaves you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile [b]and now I a monopoly[/b] on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Venomscale Greaves. [/quote] [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="hydrargyrum80" date=2017-10-29 08:46:09] More a typo than anything else I think: In the Encyclopedia entry for the Rainsong Jungle, the item drops for the Paradise Zalis and the Zalis seem to be reversed. Paradise Zalis drops Zalis Weaving (not Empty Zalis Nest) Zalis drops Empty Zalis Nest (not Zalis Weaving) [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="FaetSinger" date=2017-11-01 18:31:36] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/27b02053e932c1747ff80bd9d70cab38.png[/img] I believe this needs correcting now! [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Cealygosa" date=2017-11-02 11:36:05] Not sure where to report this, but I think it perhaps counts as a typo ? [item=shining gladiator's helmet] Has no listing in the hoard and is in the [b]Material [/b]category While it's counterpart, [item=steel longneck helmet] Is listed as a [b]Trinket[/b], both in the hoard and outside, and is in the [b]Other [/b]category When other items and their counterparts are in the same category ? [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Bluekea" date=2017-11-02 15:17:59] In the NOTN encyclopedia entry [quote]The dragons don't want to let nocturnes have all the fun - magical new apparel [b] amd vostas [/b]to bewitch and enchant is available for the duration of the holiday, at the end of which it will cycle out.[/quote] [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Raccoongirl" date=2017-11-04 08:51:17] Not sure if someone noticed this yet but... [item= Mossy Cerdae] "Unicorns have always produced Cerdae, unicorns without healing abilities. Recently the birth rate of [b]cerda[/b] has skyrocketed, leaving some dragons to wonder if unicorns are dying out." [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="UsagiChaan" date=2017-11-13 06:58:44] Not sure if this has been reported yet, but there is a typo in one of Tomo's questions: [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="PinkTempest" date=2017-11-16 09:19:02] The item description for Giant Millipede says "can' go wrong" where it should be "can't go wrong" [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="sockmonkeygerald" date=2017-11-20 06:47:36] For Tomo's question when does seaspray show up: [img]https://imgur.com/ZfvxEKG.png[/img] should read September 19th, not 9th. Figure that could confuse/disappoint some newbies if they expect it on the 9th and nothing happens [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Lemniscate" date=2017-11-21 07:29:30] The item tooltip for Elk reads "Favored mounts and companions to Fae dragons, its horns make an excellent perch." Elk have antlers, not horns. A big difference between the two is that antlers are deciduous extensions of the skull, and horns are keratinous and remain year-round. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Maki" date=2017-11-22 06:47:44] The Vivid Wavehopper Crate is missing from the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=90]Redrock Cove Encyclopedia Entry[/url]. There is also a broken item, probably the Twilight Rose Thorn Collar: [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Collar] [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Marinna" date=2017-11-23 05:02:12] [img]https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/342890Screenshot20171123135542.png[/img] I don't know if this one has already been posted, but this question has no correct answer ! [/quote] Sometimes Tomo has issues, which we're looking into on the engineering front. For now, I'm going to remove the ampersand just in case that's confusing her somehow, since this particular question seems to have no answer more commonly than others do. I can't promise this will correct it, as programming is not my area of expertise. However, the ampersand not playing nice is my guess and I'll bring it up with our engineers. [quote name="UmbralEquinox" date=2017-11-24 09:19:00] 1. In the description of the Sickle Kamaitachi familiar, "fiery" is misspelled as "firey" 2. In the Petal Jumper familiar's description, there either shouldn't be a comma between "adept" and "that" or "that" should be removed entirely 3. In the Ethereal Trickster familiar's description, "its" should either have an apostrophe or be separated into "it" and "has" [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="BraveEguana" date=2017-11-27 07:58:05] Found a typo at Tomo's: [img]https://i.imgur.com/JWhnrcp.png[/img] The first "by" should be "be". [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Deladria" date=2017-11-28 18:57:11] I bought a Poisonous Grove Bundle. Now I see the description says "Contains the Druid's Woodbasket... etc". Now I'm afraid to open it! What's really in there? IS this a typo?? [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Roseanne" date=2017-12-07 12:56:19] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Cap] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap] [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap] [item=Privateer's Seaspray Cap] So I was finding out the prices for all the outfits I made. I read their descriptions, and it says the feathers are red. Either these are color-changing feathers, or they're a glitch in the Matrix. Only the Corsair's feather is red. [item=Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief] [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Kerchief] [item=Privateer's Seaspray Kerchief] Only the Corsair Kerchief has a shiny star, is it a special kerchief? If so, the rest of the Corsair set should have a shiny star. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Manateerainwing" date=2017-12-09 13:33:05] This question at Tomo's has incorrect grammar twice. This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it's leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna. (I used bold type to highlight the incorrect words.) It should say: This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through its leafy wings. It's difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-12-13 03:15:07] this article http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=85 [quote]it will cycle out[u].M[/u]arketplace[/quote] [quote]these items are available[u] in the in the[/u] gem marketplace individually and as a gem bundle![/quote] those mistakes are really funny for some reason (especially amd vostas) [/quote] Corrected!
Thanks everyone for the reports. Some of these may take a couple of hours to show up as changed, as the site cache needs a while to catch up.

Keeye wrote on 2017-10-19:
On the Skydancer lore page: "Their ability to read energy and emotion makes them excellent at questioning feuding clan members and ferret out the truth of a situation."
should be ferreting, present tense

Corrected!

annadandelion wrote on 2017-10-21:
yFxuI8D.png

This is incorrect - Runestones of the Arcanist contains 11 flight runes and 13 dragon-related runes: 1. Blood, 2. Chaos 3. Clan 4. Cloud 5. Life 6. Metal 7. Mind 8. Pillar 9. Spiral 10. Spirit 11. Time 12. Truth 13. Venom

Corrected!

Taswell wrote on 2017-10-21:
Treasured Planter
This item has a grammar mistake. Its tooltip is "The problem with hiding your wealth is that sometimes you forget where its buried..." "Its" should have an apostrophe and be changed to "it's", making the tooltip say this: "The problem with hiding your wealth is that sometimes you forget where it's buried..."

Corrected!

Toxical wrote on 2017-10-22:
Moonlight Lace Coffer Pastel Lace Coffer
“A bundle containing all eight pieces of the Moonlight Lace set. A savings of 10%!”
“A bundle containing all eight pieces of the Pastel Lace set. A savings of 10%!”

Phytocat Toy
“It's important to play with your familiars for at least fifteen minutes every day.”

Corrected!

Rahkali wrote on 2017-10-22:
typooo_by_rahkali-dbrdfqq.png

"...why are you still here? If you love looking at the the Skin: Angler so much..."

It probably shouldn't have two "the" in there :3

Corrected!

Phoenixsong wrote on 2017-10-22:
5W142HS.png

The second-to-last sentence ends in a question mark when it should probably end in either a period or, more likely, an exclamation point. "Yes yes!" should probably also have a comma between the words.

Corrected!

OwnedByCats wrote on 2017-10-22:
Bellus Glamortail....Glamour has a u in it. If you spell glamorous then there is no u between the o and the r.

Corrected. Also updated the Glamourtail Hopper.

Maki wrote on 2017-10-23:
From Swipp's Swap Stand:
Quote:
Yeah, this Venomscale Greaves you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now I a monopoly on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Venomscale Greaves.

Corrected!

hydrargyrum80 wrote on 2017-10-29:
More a typo than anything else I think:

In the Encyclopedia entry for the Rainsong Jungle, the item drops for the Paradise Zalis and the Zalis seem to be reversed.

Paradise Zalis drops Zalis Weaving (not Empty Zalis Nest)
Zalis drops Empty Zalis Nest (not Zalis Weaving)

Corrected!

FaetSinger wrote on 2017-11-01:
27b02053e932c1747ff80bd9d70cab38.png

I believe this needs correcting now!

Corrected!

Cealygosa wrote on 2017-11-02:
Not sure where to report this, but I think it perhaps counts as a typo ?

Shining Gladiator's Helmet Has no listing in the hoard and is in the Material category

While it's counterpart,

Steel Longneck Helmet Is listed as a Trinket, both in the hoard and outside, and is in the Other category

When other items and their counterparts are in the same category ?

Corrected!

Bluekea wrote on 2017-11-02:
In the NOTN encyclopedia entry
Quote:
The dragons don't want to let nocturnes have all the fun - magical new apparel amd vostas to bewitch and enchant is available for the duration of the holiday, at the end of which it will cycle out.

Corrected!

Raccoongirl wrote on 2017-11-04:
Not sure if someone noticed this yet but...
Mossy Cerdae
"Unicorns have always produced Cerdae, unicorns without healing abilities. Recently the birth rate of cerda has skyrocketed, leaving some dragons to wonder if unicorns are dying out."

Corrected!

UsagiChaan wrote on 2017-11-13:
Not sure if this has been reported yet, but there is a typo in one of Tomo's questions:

Corrected!

PinkTempest wrote on 2017-11-16:
The item description for Giant Millipede says "can' go wrong" where it should be "can't go wrong"

Corrected!

sockmonkeygerald wrote on 2017-11-20:
For Tomo's question when does seaspray show up:

ZfvxEKG.png

should read September 19th, not 9th. Figure that could confuse/disappoint some newbies if they expect it on the 9th and nothing happens

Corrected!

Lemniscate wrote on 2017-11-21:
The item tooltip for Elk reads "Favored mounts and companions to Fae dragons, its horns make an excellent perch."

Elk have antlers, not horns. A big difference between the two is that antlers are deciduous extensions of the skull, and horns are keratinous and remain year-round.

Corrected!

Maki wrote on 2017-11-22:
The Vivid Wavehopper Crate is missing from the Redrock Cove Encyclopedia Entry. There is also a broken item, probably the Twilight Rose Thorn Collar:

Twilight Rose Thorn Collar

Corrected!

Marinna wrote on 2017-11-23:
342890Screenshot20171123135542.png

I don't know if this one has already been posted, but this question has no correct answer !

Sometimes Tomo has issues, which we're looking into on the engineering front. For now, I'm going to remove the ampersand just in case that's confusing her somehow, since this particular question seems to have no answer more commonly than others do. I can't promise this will correct it, as programming is not my area of expertise. However, the ampersand not playing nice is my guess and I'll bring it up with our engineers.

UmbralEquinox wrote on 2017-11-24:
1. In the description of the Sickle Kamaitachi familiar, "fiery" is misspelled as "firey"

2. In the Petal Jumper familiar's description, there either shouldn't be a comma between "adept" and "that" or "that" should be removed entirely

3. In the Ethereal Trickster familiar's description, "its" should either have an apostrophe or be separated into "it" and "has"

Corrected!

BraveEguana wrote on 2017-11-27:
Found a typo at Tomo's:
JWhnrcp.png
The first "by" should be "be".

Corrected!

Deladria wrote on 2017-11-28:
I bought a Poisonous Grove Bundle. Now I see the description says "Contains the Druid's Woodbasket... etc". Now I'm afraid to open it! What's really in there? IS this a typo??

Corrected!

Roseanne wrote on 2017-12-07:
Corsair's Seaspray Cap
Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap
Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap
Privateer's Seaspray Cap

So I was finding out the prices for all the outfits I made. I read their descriptions, and it says the feathers are red. Either these are color-changing feathers, or they're a glitch in the Matrix. Only the Corsair's feather is red.

Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief
Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief
Buccaneer's Seaspray Kerchief
Privateer's Seaspray Kerchief

Only the Corsair Kerchief has a shiny star, is it a special kerchief? If so, the rest of the Corsair set should have a shiny star.

Corrected!

Manateerainwing wrote on 2017-12-09:
This question at Tomo's has incorrect grammar twice.

This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it's leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.

(I used bold type to highlight the incorrect words.)

It should say:

This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through its leafy wings. It's difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.

Corrected!

PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-12-13:
this article
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=85
Quote:
it will cycle out.Marketplace
Quote:
these items are available in the in the gem marketplace individually and as a gem bundle!
those mistakes are really funny for some reason (especially amd vostas)

Corrected!
staff y'all are great

i'm not sure if it's me personally but the coliseum won't work on normal or alternate game socket either sometimes?
staff y'all are great

i'm not sure if it's me personally but the coliseum won't work on normal or alternate game socket either sometimes?
[b]EDIT:[/b] I stand corrected. Please don't ping me about this anymore lol. [item=sunsea pseudo] The description makes no sense. Is it supposed to be "There's something to suspect about this bear" or "There's something suspicious about this bear"?
EDIT: I stand corrected. Please don't ping me about this anymore lol.

Sunsea Pseudo

The description makes no sense.

Is it supposed to be "There's something to suspect about this bear" or "There's something suspicious about this bear"?

39262092.png
@Aquarithyst
i believe that 'suspect' can be used in that manner! used like that, it means "not to be relied on or trusted, or to be regarded with suspicion".
@Aquarithyst
i believe that 'suspect' can be used in that manner! used like that, it means "not to be relied on or trusted, or to be regarded with suspicion".
hn5xCVk.png
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 329 330