Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 329 330
I don't know if this is intentional, but for me the Baldwin NOTN vista says Vista: Grimore and I thought that may be a typo! I just thought I would let you guys know :>
I don't know if this is intentional, but for me the Baldwin NOTN vista says Vista: Grimore and I thought that may be a typo! I just thought I would let you guys know :>
tumblr_inline_p07uj1hCdo1r3n12g_540.pngtumblr_inline_n4rntjILaO1r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4rsgsBWB81r3n12g.pngtumblr_inline_n4s2ytozR81r3n12g.giftumblr_inline_n4s3053rqR1r3n12g.gif
[img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/sAV9_jHqRLuS2_gmp5-R4g.png[/img] Shouldn't this be 2018, not 2017?
sAV9_jHqRLuS2_gmp5-R4g.png
Shouldn't this be 2018, not 2017?
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
Tripp is trying to be sneaky. She says "Yeah, this Sunsong Face Mask you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now I a monopoly on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Sunsong Face Mask."

Shouldn't she be saying "I saved a small stockpile and now I have a monopoly on the things"?
Tripp is trying to be sneaky. She says "Yeah, this Sunsong Face Mask you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now I a monopoly on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Sunsong Face Mask."

Shouldn't she be saying "I saved a small stockpile and now I have a monopoly on the things"?
CS0nkUR.png
Skin: Crystalplate Stinger is called "Crystaplate Stinger" [item=Skin: Crystaplate Stinger]
Skin: Crystalplate Stinger is called "Crystaplate Stinger"

Skin: Crystaplate Stinger
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
[item= Skin: Amber Gulper] This skin has the accent description.
Skin: Amber Gulper

This skin has the accent description.
s3Ntih0.gif
[img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/VINK2uyHTYu429aWtP-Qzw.png[/img] I fed my dragons and this appeared. It should be dragon, not dragons.
VINK2uyHTYu429aWtP-Qzw.png
I fed my dragons and this appeared. It should be dragon, not dragons.
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
On the Poisonous Grove set, it has the Druid's Grove description. Bug: [item=poisonous grove] For comparison: [item=druid's grove] Shouldn't it be: "Contains the Poisonous Woodbasket, Woodbrace, Woodguard, Woodmask, Woodtrail, Woodtreads, and Woodwing. 7 items."
On the Poisonous Grove set, it has the Druid's Grove description.

Bug: Poisonous Grove
For comparison: Druid's Grove

Shouldn't it be: "Contains the Poisonous Woodbasket, Woodbrace, Woodguard, Woodmask, Woodtrail, Woodtreads, and Woodwing. 7 items."

18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
As ShadeOfChaos pointed out above, there's a typo in one of Tripp's dialogues: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/360561031807762438/398502109588357120/Tripp_Typo.png[/img] She should, in all likeliness, be saying "I [i]have[/i] a monopoly," though I'd be willing to guess she just doesn't care enough to properly say what she means.
As ShadeOfChaos pointed out above, there's a typo in one of Tripp's dialogues:

Tripp_Typo.png

She should, in all likeliness, be saying "I have a monopoly," though I'd be willing to guess she just doesn't care enough to properly say what she means.
Pronounced Zo-no-reh-so | He/Him | I also go by Zoey & Zo | Prone to Infodumping

Ice Flight!!!!
____Directory____I'm ahead of server time by 3 hours____Dragons for Sale____
____Clan Lore (WIP)____My Fandragons (Mostly Transformers)____Wishlist____
YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I guess this falls under typos, but the bundle description for doggy daycare says 10% savings for the bundle... Yet it's the same price as buying them individually
I guess this falls under typos, but the bundle description for doggy daycare says 10% savings for the bundle... Yet it's the same price as buying them individually
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat the dogs cost 150g each, so 150 * 6 = 900 would be the cost of buying them individually. applying a 10% discount you get 810g, which is the cost of the bundle
@LadyRiat the dogs cost 150g each, so 150 * 6 = 900 would be the cost of buying them individually. applying a 10% discount you get 810g, which is the cost of the bundle
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 329 330