Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Battle Achievement Prep | Level Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Drakenhart

I'm in no rush. Thanks for the heads up though!
@Drakenhart

I'm in no rush. Thanks for the heads up though!
9ha1QnY.png
[center][size=2](After running out of room in my initial posts....)[/size] [size=5][b]Stones and Stats[/b][/size] (or how I stone and sta specific dragons)[/center] [b]NOTE:[/b] > I will[i] not [/i]stone nor stat your dragon[i] unless you want me to[/i]do so. > I prefer having [i]at least [/i]ONE (1) Ambush on your dragon as it makes things go a bit faster/easier. ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2160709#post_26585205]Stupid Ambush Bug[/url].) > If you want me to stone your dragon, and have a preferred layout to the stones (see below for my typical layout), [i]please tell me ahead of time[/i]. [s]-----[/s] [b]Mire Flyer[/b] - (2-fodder build for use in the Mire) [img]http://i.imgur.com/RubAHuG.png[/img] Devlin is my personal [i]Mire Flyer[/i]. This is how I would normally position stones on a Mire Flyer, if you give them to me. [s]-----[/s] [b]Healer / Mage [/b] - support dragon for Grinding Kelp beds and up. [img]http://i.imgur.com/AdIflZq.png[/img] Arabella is a themed Mage (Halloween) and her element is weaker in some Venues.
(After running out of room in my initial posts....)

Stones and Stats
(or how I stone and sta specific dragons)

NOTE:
> I will not stone nor stat your dragon unless you want me todo so.
> I prefer having at least ONE (1) Ambush on your dragon as it makes things go a bit faster/easier. (Stupid Ambush Bug.)
> If you want me to stone your dragon, and have a preferred layout to the stones (see below for my typical layout), please tell me ahead of time.

Mire Flyer - (2-fodder build for use in the Mire)
RubAHuG.png
Devlin is my personal Mire Flyer. This is how I would normally position stones on a Mire Flyer, if you give them to me.

Healer / Mage - support dragon for Grinding Kelp beds and up.
AdIflZq.png
Arabella is a themed Mage (Halloween) and her element is weaker in some Venues.
[center][size=2](After running out of room in my initial posts....)[/size] [size=5][b]Collateral[/b][/size] (I don't normally offer collateral, but this is what I have IF you need it. I take my reputation as a trainer very seriously. But, I understand that your dragons are a huge investment in time and effort on your part! <3 )[/center] I will trade any ONE (1) of these as needed. It's easier to keep track of who has what for what. [item=water sprite] [item=nature sprite] [item=stardust scholar] [item=deadland disciple] [item=granite guardian] [item=agol] [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll] [item=overgrowth chest] I will trade any one of these guys for your dragon: [img]http://i.imgur.com/7LKLRXs.png[/img] (Pending finalized trade agreement)

Collateral
(I don't normally offer collateral, but this is what I have IF you need it.
I take my reputation as a trainer very seriously. But, I understand that your dragons
are a huge investment in time and effort on your part! <3 )

I will trade any ONE (1) of these as needed. It's easier to keep track of who has what for what.
Water Sprite Nature Sprite Stardust Scholar Deadland Disciple Granite Guardian Agol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Overgrowth Chest

I will trade any one of these guys for your dragon:
7LKLRXs.png
(Pending finalized trade agreement)
[center][size=2](After running out of room in my initial posts....)[/size] [size=5][b]FAQs[/b][/size] [b]What build should I get?[/b] Feel free to ping me in this thread with any questions you may have. I will consult with you about your needs and goals, and can work out what would be the best build for you. Also, any dragons you level with me comes with free advice & insight on how to best use that build. There is a newer build out there for beginning players who don't have the treasure for the more expensive stones. Before I offer it here, I will vet it with a set of my own dragons. So far it looks very promising. [b]What stones do I need?[/b] That depends on your build. Each has specific stones that work best for it. [b]Do I need to send you the stones?[/b] No. But at least one (1) ambush is appreciated as it makes leveling go faster & smoother, due to the Ambush Bug. >.> I understand that some of these stones are HUGE investments (I'm looking at you Eliminate!) Also that placement is important. Once a stone is placed it cannot be moved. So to have that botched is major pain in the tail. You have my guarantee that if you do send stones, they will be added to YOUR dragons. For those who are still hesitant, I understand and will not be upset or offended if you don't send them. [b]Why don't you offer collateral?[/b] I had a dragon I used as collateral taken from me. That stung. However, if you [i]insist[/i] on collateral we can make a deal. Other than my own leveled dragons, I don't have much to offer outside of an older Festival Familiar or Festival Chest. Collateral If needed ([u]one[/u] of the below items): [item=water sprite] [item=nature sprite] [item=stardust scholar]

FAQs

What build should I get?
Feel free to ping me in this thread with any questions you may have. I will consult with you about your needs and goals, and can work out what would be the best build for you. Also, any dragons you level with me comes with free advice & insight on how to best use that build.

There is a newer build out there for beginning players who don't have the treasure for the more expensive stones. Before I offer it here, I will vet it with a set of my own dragons. So far it looks very promising.

What stones do I need?
That depends on your build. Each has specific stones that work best for it.

Do I need to send you the stones?
No. But at least one (1) ambush is appreciated as it makes leveling go faster & smoother, due to the Ambush Bug. >.>

I understand that some of these stones are HUGE investments (I'm looking at you Eliminate!) Also that placement is important. Once a stone is placed it cannot be moved. So to have that botched is major pain in the tail.

You have my guarantee that if you do send stones, they will be added to YOUR dragons. For those who are still hesitant, I understand and will not be upset or offended if you don't send them.

Why don't you offer collateral?
I had a dragon I used as collateral taken from me. That stung. However, if you insist on collateral we can make a deal. Other than my own leveled dragons, I don't have much to offer outside of an older Festival Familiar or Festival Chest.

Collateral If needed (one of the below items):
Water Sprite Nature Sprite Stardust Scholar
Special Builds Sedona (Or the No Eliminate Build) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2217190][img]http://imgur.com/8o7aQ8a.png[/img][/url]
Special Builds

Sedona (Or the No Eliminate Build)
8o7aQ8a.png
@Mizgarth
@Fletcher

Level 23 - slow going due to festival. Should be done soon.
@Mizgarth
@Fletcher

Level 23 - slow going due to festival. Should be done soon.
@DivineLush

Since you have so many dragons and so often in need of training. Do you mind if I put you on a special spot? (IE more long term?)

@DragonMaiden
@BlackJasper

Got one spot each for you open. What was it you needed?
@DivineLush

Since you have so many dragons and so often in need of training. Do you mind if I put you on a special spot? (IE more long term?)

@DragonMaiden
@BlackJasper

Got one spot each for you open. What was it you needed?
@Mizgarth
@Fletcher

I sent a thank you gift over for being patient with me about it. You don't have to put them on your dragons if you don't want to, they are optional.
@Mizgarth
@Fletcher

I sent a thank you gift over for being patient with me about it. You don't have to put them on your dragons if you don't want to, they are optional.
@Drakenhart

Sure, as long as that doesn't mean that I get served later than other people. I am already on 15 lists like that, it's not helpful for my schedules since I level my hatchery dragons, but when they dont get picked up, my breeding schedule grinds to a halt.

@Drakenhart

Sure, as long as that doesn't mean that I get served later than other people. I am already on 15 lists like that, it's not helpful for my schedules since I level my hatchery dragons, but when they dont get picked up, my breeding schedule grinds to a halt.

H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush I totally understand. Business is business. No. You'd be put in the que like normal, so in this case you're next.

When ever that dragon is done, you get put to the next open spot and so on. Work for you?
@DivineLush I totally understand. Business is business. No. You'd be put in the que like normal, so in this case you're next.

When ever that dragon is done, you get put to the next open spot and so on. Work for you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10