Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your top 5 songs right now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I'm weirdly not really stuck on any songs at the moment. So here are my top 5 all-time favorite songs because somehow that's easier!

1. fun. - Some Nights
2. Anberlin - Dismantle. Repair.
3. The Mountain Goats - Cry for Judas
4. The Wonder Years - I Don't Like Who I Was Then
5. Jimmy Eat World - Work

...and now I will break the rules to make a top 10 because I really wanna slide more in there lol

6. The Format - I'm Ready, I Am
7. My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
8. The Dangerous Summer - No One's Gonna Need You More
9. Relient K - Be My Escape
10. Fightstar - Paint Your Target
I'm weirdly not really stuck on any songs at the moment. So here are my top 5 all-time favorite songs because somehow that's easier!

1. fun. - Some Nights
2. Anberlin - Dismantle. Repair.
3. The Mountain Goats - Cry for Judas
4. The Wonder Years - I Don't Like Who I Was Then
5. Jimmy Eat World - Work

...and now I will break the rules to make a top 10 because I really wanna slide more in there lol

6. The Format - I'm Ready, I Am
7. My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
8. The Dangerous Summer - No One's Gonna Need You More
9. Relient K - Be My Escape
10. Fightstar - Paint Your Target

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
Aw geez these are all gonna be a capella covers because I'm trash for a capella atm
tbh most of them will be Home Free whoops

1) Finally Free- Niall Horan~ Home Free cover (It's so good I love it so much)

2) Misty Mountains- Peter Hollens ft. Tim Foust (From the Hobbit, loved it then love it now. Tim is the bassist for Home Free ono That note he hits at the end is MMM)

3) Man of Constant Sorrow- Home Free (Originally from "Brother where art thou?" I just love the spin they put on it)

4) Love Again- Pentatonix (Will always be one of my favorite a capella originals)

5) Mayday- Cam~ Home Free cover (Remember what I said about Tim being the bassist??? Nope, not in this song he ain't)

i need someone to talk to about a capella help

++++

Alternatively, here's five songs that AREN'T a capella covers xD

1) We Don't Have to Dance- Andy Black (Will always and forever love this song. Have no clue why)

2) The Overpass- Panic! At the Disco (It's just so upbeat and makes me want to dance. How could I not love it? my favorite from the PFTW album)

3) Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea- Fall Out Boy (A good song to get your rage on)

4) Mr. Brightside- The Killers (It's just so good, I love the beat, the guitar, drums etc.)

5) LA Devotee- P!ATD (Not much to say other than I love this song)
Aw geez these are all gonna be a capella covers because I'm trash for a capella atm
tbh most of them will be Home Free whoops

1) Finally Free- Niall Horan~ Home Free cover (It's so good I love it so much)

2) Misty Mountains- Peter Hollens ft. Tim Foust (From the Hobbit, loved it then love it now. Tim is the bassist for Home Free ono That note he hits at the end is MMM)

3) Man of Constant Sorrow- Home Free (Originally from "Brother where art thou?" I just love the spin they put on it)

4) Love Again- Pentatonix (Will always be one of my favorite a capella originals)

5) Mayday- Cam~ Home Free cover (Remember what I said about Tim being the bassist??? Nope, not in this song he ain't)

i need someone to talk to about a capella help

++++

Alternatively, here's five songs that AREN'T a capella covers xD

1) We Don't Have to Dance- Andy Black (Will always and forever love this song. Have no clue why)

2) The Overpass- Panic! At the Disco (It's just so upbeat and makes me want to dance. How could I not love it? my favorite from the PFTW album)

3) Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea- Fall Out Boy (A good song to get your rage on)

4) Mr. Brightside- The Killers (It's just so good, I love the beat, the guitar, drums etc.)

5) LA Devotee- P!ATD (Not much to say other than I love this song)
ooooooo kkJS1Qp.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Any song by Assemblage 23 right now... that's all I've been listening to lately |D;

Though my top 5 songs from there, in no order, would be-

Infinite
Human
Bravery
Let Me Be Your Armor
Ground

Overall my top 5 would be different~ It would likely include things by Dream Theater and AFI since they're my favourite bands!
Any song by Assemblage 23 right now... that's all I've been listening to lately |D;

Though my top 5 songs from there, in no order, would be-

Infinite
Human
Bravery
Let Me Be Your Armor
Ground

Overall my top 5 would be different~ It would likely include things by Dream Theater and AFI since they're my favourite bands!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Tangle

Well, generally I stick to folk/punk/rock music, and most of the artists there are obscure anyway, except for the big rock bands of course. Jeffery Lewis is a folk artist, AJJ probably falls right in the middle of folk punk, Defiance, Ohio is like.. folk rock, probably? Mother Mother seems like rock and something else I can't put my finger on. But, reguardless of the genre, they're great songs!

The Living Tombstone I can't really pin down because he does a lot of songs about video games, and he has a lot about MLP but really the only song I listen to by him on a regular basis is My Ordinary Life.
@Tangle

Well, generally I stick to folk/punk/rock music, and most of the artists there are obscure anyway, except for the big rock bands of course. Jeffery Lewis is a folk artist, AJJ probably falls right in the middle of folk punk, Defiance, Ohio is like.. folk rock, probably? Mother Mother seems like rock and something else I can't put my finger on. But, reguardless of the genre, they're great songs!

The Living Tombstone I can't really pin down because he does a lot of songs about video games, and he has a lot about MLP but really the only song I listen to by him on a regular basis is My Ordinary Life.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
POP/STARS - K/DA
Serpent Charmer - Iron & Wine
Lean On - Major Lazer
The Greatest Show - The Greatest Showman
The Moss - Cosmo Sheldrake

No you don't understand I've been listening to POP/STARS on repeat/semi-repeat for the past week
POP/STARS - K/DA
Serpent Charmer - Iron & Wine
Lean On - Major Lazer
The Greatest Show - The Greatest Showman
The Moss - Cosmo Sheldrake

No you don't understand I've been listening to POP/STARS on repeat/semi-repeat for the past week
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
This Is Home - Cavetown
Into The Night - NERO
Ellipse - Oh Hiroshima
Green - Cavetown
And there’s a song from Mass Effect 3 that just jazzes my life its called Normandy Music Player 8
This Is Home - Cavetown
Into The Night - NERO
Ellipse - Oh Hiroshima
Green - Cavetown
And there’s a song from Mass Effect 3 that just jazzes my life its called Normandy Music Player 8
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Popstars - K/DA
Vagrant Song - Pyre Soundtrack
Sound off the Sirens - Sam Tinnesz
Never To Return - Pyre Soundtrack
Survive! - Angela (Project K: Seven Stories Soundtrack)

In general the soundtrack from Pyre is one of the most listened to soundtracks in my library. I love it and it's great to work to!
Popstars - K/DA
Vagrant Song - Pyre Soundtrack
Sound off the Sirens - Sam Tinnesz
Never To Return - Pyre Soundtrack
Survive! - Angela (Project K: Seven Stories Soundtrack)

In general the soundtrack from Pyre is one of the most listened to soundtracks in my library. I love it and it's great to work to!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
1. Machine - Imagine Dragons
2. Dashboard - Modest Mouse
3. Never Let Me Go - Florence + The Machine
4. Ten Cent Pistol - The Black Keys
5. Numb - Marina and the Diamonds
1. Machine - Imagine Dragons
2. Dashboard - Modest Mouse
3. Never Let Me Go - Florence + The Machine
4. Ten Cent Pistol - The Black Keys
5. Numb - Marina and the Diamonds
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Picking favorites is hard.. so I'll just pick the ones I've been listening to a lot lately (also I see mother mother... verbatim is a great song go you)

1. Virgilian Lots - of Montreal
2. Sazed - STRFKR
3. Winter in Berlin - Fake Drugs
4. Waves - Portugal. the Man
5. From the Sun - UMO

STRFKR is my favorite band but tbh seeing the genres you like you might not like them because they're very electronic and synthpoppy. My favorite. But you might like of Montreal (my second favorite band :)) and the songs I linked by Portugal the Man and UMO.. if you don't like electronic I don't recommend fake drugs. But I love them so :p
Picking favorites is hard.. so I'll just pick the ones I've been listening to a lot lately (also I see mother mother... verbatim is a great song go you)

1. Virgilian Lots - of Montreal
2. Sazed - STRFKR
3. Winter in Berlin - Fake Drugs
4. Waves - Portugal. the Man
5. From the Sun - UMO

STRFKR is my favorite band but tbh seeing the genres you like you might not like them because they're very electronic and synthpoppy. My favorite. But you might like of Montreal (my second favorite band :)) and the songs I linked by Portugal the Man and UMO.. if you don't like electronic I don't recommend fake drugs. But I love them so :p
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
@Ooh I like all music! What I mentioned earlier is just my favorite. I'll listen to anything as long as it's good or it's catchy or if I just happen to like it! What I really don't like is songs that are way too slow or so loud that you can't quite understand the lyrics. I listened to the song you listed by of Montreal and I like it!
@Ooh I like all music! What I mentioned earlier is just my favorite. I'll listen to anything as long as it's good or it's catchy or if I just happen to like it! What I really don't like is songs that are way too slow or so loud that you can't quite understand the lyrics. I listened to the song you listed by of Montreal and I like it!
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11