Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 419 420
Local orb destroys a cult
bogsneaks are the best breed
A smol pink baby child constantly saves the world from eldritch nightmare beasts.

Create life. Get frustrated. Lock up your little people in 1x1 rooms until they pee themselves to death.

The chosen one screams really hard and has to defeat a dragon or something but really you spend half the game fetching peoples' swords and killing bandits and stealing cheese

We interrupt this quest to be the best with the mafia attempting to awaken God to destroy the world

Become the dominant species in the galaxy, all while looking like a sphere with haphazardly placed legs and eyes on your butt

You are God, and your people need you in their darkest hour, so you send a sentient doodle to save them from their plight

Solve puzzles by summoning items out of thin air, or just spend the whole game flying around on an invincible friendly Cthulu

A smol pink baby child constantly saves the world from eldritch nightmare beasts.

Create life. Get frustrated. Lock up your little people in 1x1 rooms until they pee themselves to death.

The chosen one screams really hard and has to defeat a dragon or something but really you spend half the game fetching peoples' swords and killing bandits and stealing cheese

We interrupt this quest to be the best with the mafia attempting to awaken God to destroy the world

Become the dominant species in the galaxy, all while looking like a sphere with haphazardly placed legs and eyes on your butt

You are God, and your people need you in their darkest hour, so you send a sentient doodle to save them from their plight

Solve puzzles by summoning items out of thin air, or just spend the whole game flying around on an invincible friendly Cthulu

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
You are trapped in a haunted labyrinth and find yourself with an insatiable hunger. All there is to eat are some measly breadcrumbs littered on the floor. Spirits of the dead chase after you relentlessly as you consume. You will eat them too if you must.
Pac-Man
You are trapped in a haunted labyrinth and find yourself with an insatiable hunger. All there is to eat are some measly breadcrumbs littered on the floor. Spirits of the dead chase after you relentlessly as you consume. You will eat them too if you must.
Pac-Man
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
blocks. lots. of. blocks.

a pvp game with awesome characters who have great cover art and its surprisingly addicting

a social game with sad rip-offs of every huge fandom you know

cartoon demon tries to get revenge

a few dishes sell their souls to satan

you payed 20 bucks for a skeleton to take your SOUL

some of these should be considerably easy
blocks. lots. of. blocks.

a pvp game with awesome characters who have great cover art and its surprisingly addicting

a social game with sad rip-offs of every huge fandom you know

cartoon demon tries to get revenge

a few dishes sell their souls to satan

you payed 20 bucks for a skeleton to take your SOUL

some of these should be considerably easy
TWILIGHT_VULTURES_TEMPORARY_BANNER.png
[quote name="MarxSoul" date="2018-03-30 09:21:55" ] Local orb destroys a cult [/quote] This is the best description of a Kirby game on this topic. [rule] My last post was [url=http://traumacentergame.wikia.com/wiki/Trauma_Team]Trauma Team[/url] and it’s a cool Wii game.
MarxSoul wrote on 2018-03-30 09:21:55:
This is the best description of a Kirby game on this topic.
My last post was Trauma Team and it’s a cool Wii game.
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
Even with wings, I still can't fly! ....yeah, this might prove an issue, seeing as I live in the heavens and all...

SAVE ME FROM THESE SERIAL CARD GAMERS. Also, ingame purchases.

Create your own game! AKA make a pretty good or pretty bad game that everyone will say is bad anyways cause the community and by extention the game itself get a bad rep for being 'immature'.

Going fast, now in RPG format!

Jumpman, now in RPG format!

Tamagotchi, now in RPG- oh wait.

Japanese sword wielders, now in- yeah, this joke has run its course.

Create your own monster, and try to conquer the galaxy! That is, after you get eaten like ten times in your earlier stages. Or go on easy mode....

Rumored to be one of the few surviving games of the late online mmorpg-esque social media site featuring antarctic animals.

Swords and yelling solve everything, if you have the wisdom, courage, and power to do so. Oh, who am I kidding, you MASH THE BUTTONS AND TROLL WITH BUG NETS TO WIN!
Even with wings, I still can't fly! ....yeah, this might prove an issue, seeing as I live in the heavens and all...

SAVE ME FROM THESE SERIAL CARD GAMERS. Also, ingame purchases.

Create your own game! AKA make a pretty good or pretty bad game that everyone will say is bad anyways cause the community and by extention the game itself get a bad rep for being 'immature'.

Going fast, now in RPG format!

Jumpman, now in RPG format!

Tamagotchi, now in RPG- oh wait.

Japanese sword wielders, now in- yeah, this joke has run its course.

Create your own monster, and try to conquer the galaxy! That is, after you get eaten like ten times in your earlier stages. Or go on easy mode....

Rumored to be one of the few surviving games of the late online mmorpg-esque social media site featuring antarctic animals.

Swords and yelling solve everything, if you have the wisdom, courage, and power to do so. Oh, who am I kidding, you MASH THE BUTTONS AND TROLL WITH BUG NETS TO WIN!
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina DID I HEAR YOU MENTION MY PITTY PAt

Just a small-town guy
On an island in the sky
He took a giant bird going anywhere

Just a magic sword
Possessed by a Vocaloid
She sticks around and follows him everywhere

A maiden in a dress of white
Stolen from the world of light
But this adventure isn't over yet
It goes on and on and on and on

Gay boys, lore dumps
Plus those faulty Wii controls
Monsters there for you to fight
Long-dead demons
Brought back for another round
Hiding somewhere in the night

DON'T STOP BELIEVING
HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING
@Paravoina DID I HEAR YOU MENTION MY PITTY PAt

Just a small-town guy
On an island in the sky
He took a giant bird going anywhere

Just a magic sword
Possessed by a Vocaloid
She sticks around and follows him everywhere

A maiden in a dress of white
Stolen from the world of light
But this adventure isn't over yet
It goes on and on and on and on

Gay boys, lore dumps
Plus those faulty Wii controls
Monsters there for you to fight
Long-dead demons
Brought back for another round
Hiding somewhere in the night

DON'T STOP BELIEVING
HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@kallizora

ha yes
@kallizora

ha yes
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Getting repeatedly injured at high speeds and instead of bleeding you drop gold. This gold rapidly dissipates however.

Also an egg is trying to brutally murder you.
Getting repeatedly injured at high speeds and instead of bleeding you drop gold. This gold rapidly dissipates however.

tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
[quote name="SoullessARMY" date="2018-03-30 11:32:56" ] Getting repeatedly injured at high speeds and instead of bleeding you drop gold. This gold rapidly dissipates however. Also an egg is trying to brutally murder you. [/quote] hello sonic?
SoullessARMY wrote on 2018-03-30 11:32:56:

hello sonic?
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 419 420