Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 417 418
walk around town and talk to animals who speak gibberish and ask you to do random things like bringing them an apple from the tree thats three feet away
walk around town and talk to animals who speak gibberish and ask you to do random things like bringing them an apple from the tree thats three feet away
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Befriend and ride dinosaurs, but also mythological creatures too

Ark: Survival Evolved
Befriend and ride dinosaurs, but also mythological creatures too

Ark: Survival Evolved
"im running round' this radioactive **** hole with my radio and dog saving settlements" starring a freezer burned chicken

"im running round' this radioactive **** hole with my radio and dog saving settlements" starring a freezer burned chicken

tumblr_pihbsgipxn1v058y1o1_100.png t2NaZfd.png
pZJYyk4.png
G8AyR6r.png
WFpPzZn.png
NlmYDAS.png
single dad wants to hang out with his kids and sing karaoke but everyone wants to fight him.

I love my niche vid games
single dad wants to hang out with his kids and sing karaoke but everyone wants to fight him.

I love my niche vid games
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
piece of paper smashes things to death, or struggles to do so becaues he has to use other pieces of paper to do so and cant jump on things on his own. somehow.

fighting game that had a lot of fire in the recently released teaser trailer, and the whole community is on fire from all the hype too

FEATHERY TREX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (edit: not anymore.. rest in heck i will set a grave to feathers)

dinosaur consumes everything in its path

ball consumes everything in its path

pizza consumes everything in its path

fat dude makes video games with the least amount of content in them to make insane money

a post apocalyptic game where aliens explore the planet with the help of plants and try to escape it
piece of paper smashes things to death, or struggles to do so becaues he has to use other pieces of paper to do so and cant jump on things on his own. somehow.

fighting game that had a lot of fire in the recently released teaser trailer, and the whole community is on fire from all the hype too

FEATHERY TREX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (edit: not anymore.. rest in heck i will set a grave to feathers)

dinosaur consumes everything in its path

ball consumes everything in its path

pizza consumes everything in its path

fat dude makes video games with the least amount of content in them to make insane money

a post apocalyptic game where aliens explore the planet with the help of plants and try to escape it
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
wolf spins her tail in a circle to make people pet her
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
crack crack crack the egg into the bowl
m-i-x the flour into the bowl
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
[quote name="@Bumbling" date="2018-03-30 14:09:12" ] crack crack crack the egg into the bowl m-i-x the flour into the bowl [/quote] step on the oops step oops oops oops
@Bumbling wrote on 2018-03-30 14:09:12:
step on the oops step oops oops oops
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="Andrewsarchus" date="2018-03-30 14:01:41" ] wolf spins her tail in a circle to make people pet her [/quote] Okami?
Andrewsarchus wrote on 2018-03-30 14:01:41:
Okami?
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
3 hours into the game you get lost in a desert, looking for recourses and hunting down butterfly-bunnies for food.THERE IS STILL NO GOLD FOR MACHI-

Mutants try to save the world after the nuclear apocalypse, but everything goes wrong

SCP foundation but anime
3 hours into the game you get lost in a desert, looking for recourses and hunting down butterfly-bunnies for food.THERE IS STILL NO GOLD FOR MACHI-

Mutants try to save the world after the nuclear apocalypse, but everything goes wrong

SCP foundation but anime
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 417 418