Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quirks your Fandoms have given you?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
freakin 'soft boys'. its hard to stop myself using it in classes & that because it's just.. it's a soft boy ya know? how else do you describe it?
freakin 'soft boys'. its hard to stop myself using it in classes & that because it's just.. it's a soft boy ya know? how else do you describe it?
pj11X8O.png ______

he/him • fr+8
dont ever put me in a situation ∞
-I often point with my thumb and pointer finger.
-Any kind of dice at all gets me excited. Especially if it's got more or less than six sides.
-Roses are something extremely sad.
-I touch the tip of my tongue to the back of my front teeth when I'm thinking.
-High noon will never be the same.
-Aliens definitely exist. Without question.
-"Septic" has a much greater meaning.
-I tap my fingers or feet in patterns of four.
-"How do you wanna do this" is one of the best phrases in the universe.
-I often point with my thumb and pointer finger.
-Any kind of dice at all gets me excited. Especially if it's got more or less than six sides.
-Roses are something extremely sad.
-I touch the tip of my tongue to the back of my front teeth when I'm thinking.
-High noon will never be the same.
-Aliens definitely exist. Without question.
-"Septic" has a much greater meaning.
-I tap my fingers or feet in patterns of four.
-"How do you wanna do this" is one of the best phrases in the universe.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[quote name="orangejuuice" date=2017-09-14 11:16:32] -i trust big suits of armor [/quote] Same tho There's always a chance - Whenever I think of vampires, all I can think of is bizarre cats in humanoid bodies. - The name Michaela and pretty much any remotely similar variation thereof gives me a slight twinge of sympathy - Suspicion of large suitcases - Okay so I already liked coffee before but now I have an extra appreciation for it. - Red spider lilies are sad flowers - Likewise, sunflowers make me very happy - Love-hate relationship with centipedes - I have a habit of being stock still when I don't feel like being seen, and most people forget about my presence pretty quickly. - The thought of archery makes me inexplicably happy. - On the same note, crossbows make me so inexplicably angry you have no idea. It's such an irrational anger but [i]clearly[/i] longbows are far superior. - Geodes are dragon eggs. - I swear, little clay dragons come to life. And if they ever cry, they will lose their spark and die. I'm probably forgetting some but I already have a pretty good list so here EDIT: oh yea one more - The word "Hide" makes me happy too.
orangejuuice wrote on 2017-09-14:
-i trust big suits of armor
Same tho
There's always a chance

- Whenever I think of vampires, all I can think of is bizarre cats in humanoid bodies.
- The name Michaela and pretty much any remotely similar variation thereof gives me a slight twinge of sympathy
- Suspicion of large suitcases
- Okay so I already liked coffee before but now I have an extra appreciation for it.
- Red spider lilies are sad flowers
- Likewise, sunflowers make me very happy
- Love-hate relationship with centipedes
- I have a habit of being stock still when I don't feel like being seen, and most people forget about my presence pretty quickly.
- The thought of archery makes me inexplicably happy.
- On the same note, crossbows make me so inexplicably angry you have no idea. It's such an irrational anger but clearly longbows are far superior.
- Geodes are dragon eggs.
- I swear, little clay dragons come to life. And if they ever cry, they will lose their spark and die.

I'm probably forgetting some but I already have a pretty good list so here
EDIT: oh yea one more
- The word "Hide" makes me happy too.
wORSkxL.png
@RabidWhovian

Fellow Critter?

@RabidWhovian

Fellow Critter?

Zf61Anz.png
@Lannisfire

:D
@Lannisfire

:D
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-09-14 14:55:28] - I swear, little clay dragons come to life. And if they ever cry, they will lose their spark and die. [/quote] @Vulcanatus Me too Me too
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-09-14:
- I swear, little clay dragons come to life. And if they ever cry, they will lose their spark and die.
@Vulcanatus
Me too
Me too
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
All precious minerals are potential OCs.

I use fictional character names in real-life examples.

I try to think of a fictional example of something like a psychological phenomenon before I think of a real-life one.

I now use "clod" as an insult.
All precious minerals are potential OCs.

I use fictional character names in real-life examples.

I try to think of a fictional example of something like a psychological phenomenon before I think of a real-life one.

I now use "clod" as an insult.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="Rarecinnimonroll" date=2017-09-14 13:32:52] being able to read things that have numbers mixed with letters fully loving faygo and forever hunting for it all trolls are gray aliens with candy corn horns and colored blood. [/quote] @rarecinnimonroll This. And nostalgia because Hiveswap ahhh
Rarecinnimonroll wrote on 2017-09-14:
being able to read things that have numbers mixed with letters

fully loving faygo and forever hunting for it

all trolls are gray aliens with candy corn horns and colored blood.

@rarecinnimonroll

This. And nostalgia because Hiveswap ahhh
@Visionrift
:o
Another fan ahhh
@Visionrift
:o
Another fan ahhh
wORSkxL.png
-obsession with history
-obsession with historical fashion
-obsession with early aviation