Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite video game
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
I've played Tales From the Borderlands over 7 times, so probably that.
But it's seriously so hard for me to choose because I have over a hundred games and I absolutely love about 30% and like the rest so erghhjeg I dunno exactly
I've played Tales From the Borderlands over 7 times, so probably that.
But it's seriously so hard for me to choose because I have over a hundred games and I absolutely love about 30% and like the rest so erghhjeg I dunno exactly
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
slams table

donkey kong 64 and donkey kong country: diddy kong quest - oof
slams table

donkey kong 64 and donkey kong country: diddy kong quest - oof
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
boy howdy i love overwatch but skyrim and the DA series is pretty

go o d
also these aren't long games but Stanley Parable and other mind games are some of my secret favs
boy howdy i love overwatch but skyrim and the DA series is pretty

go o d
also these aren't long games but Stanley Parable and other mind games are some of my secret favs
FrWpBP6.png

Bump^
Bump^
irjPdAT.png
Hands down LISA the Painful RPG and the sequels/fangames that came out of it. Hella dark, but the story and gameplay flow together brilliantly
Hands down LISA the Painful RPG and the sequels/fangames that came out of it. Hella dark, but the story and gameplay flow together brilliantly
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Mm, probably Skyrim or Guild Wars 2.
Mm, probably Skyrim or Guild Wars 2.
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
SKYRIM
I LOVE SKYRIM
It literally makes me so happy its free roam, I can do what I want, dress how I want, fight how I want, there's magic, dragons, different races, there's so much to do and ahh I love it.
SKYRIM
I LOVE SKYRIM
It literally makes me so happy its free roam, I can do what I want, dress how I want, fight how I want, there's magic, dragons, different races, there's so much to do and ahh I love it.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
world of warcraft. i know i'm a pleb

but story-wise, i'm going to have to say fnaf and undertale
world of warcraft. i know i'm a pleb

but story-wise, i'm going to have to say fnaf and undertale
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
Clearly World of Warcraft since my entire lair is themed after it, but I also love Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Diablo... so imagine my surprise when some DUMB, PURE, AND DOWNRIGHT ADORABLE GAME WON MY HEART.

I recently bought a Switch and Zelda BOTW has been my life for the past 2 weeks!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I HAVE A WEEK OFF SO GUESS WHAT I’M DOING FOR THE NEXT 120 HOURS
Clearly World of Warcraft since my entire lair is themed after it, but I also love Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Diablo... so imagine my surprise when some DUMB, PURE, AND DOWNRIGHT ADORABLE GAME WON MY HEART.

I recently bought a Switch and Zelda BOTW has been my life for the past 2 weeks!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I HAVE A WEEK OFF SO GUESS WHAT I’M DOING FOR THE NEXT 120 HOURS
Flight Rising
Flight Rising
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21