Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite video game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
My favorite video game is portal 2.
My favorite video game is portal 2.
Kingdom Hearts and Dragon's Dogma.
Oh and can't forget about Pokemon.
Kingdom Hearts and Dragon's Dogma.
Oh and can't forget about Pokemon.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
Probably Breath of the Wild.
Probably Breath of the Wild.
eg1jZa2.png
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
xpxalNl.gif
Te first four original .Hack games, you know the one's that get no love? Yeah.....

BUT HEY .HACK G.U IS GETTING REMADE so excited for that even though I prefer Kite over Haseo
Te first four original .Hack games, you know the one's that get no love? Yeah.....

BUT HEY .HACK G.U IS GETTING REMADE so excited for that even though I prefer Kite over Haseo
yGResdm.gif
Morrowind! Skyrim is a close 2nd though (both modded.)

Most of my favorite things about Morrowind are all there in Skyrim, they are just more... I dunno, convoluted? Which really appeals to me. Everything from the lore to the mechanics are just more complex, confusing, with a steep learning curve. Like getting 'spoken' directions to your objective but the NPC literally tells you the wrong place and you have to find the real objective yourself and it's like miles away and quest markers don't exist.

Not that the civil war in Skyrim is straight forward, but the politics in Morrowind are just so much more complex, confusing, and different than what you'd usually run into in a fantasy game. The strange setting and building a lore over how the people adapted to it and came to be on this harsh island. Plus I really like the dungeon exploration, more than Skyrim, and how the loot works. I thought I didn't like the heavily skill/stat-based combat versus modded Skyrim's more realistic fast-paced stuff but when I replayed it recently honestly it was fine to me. Kinda felt more like I was playing a character who was someone else and I had to worry about what they were capable of rather than just my own skills playing a video game.
Morrowind! Skyrim is a close 2nd though (both modded.)

Most of my favorite things about Morrowind are all there in Skyrim, they are just more... I dunno, convoluted? Which really appeals to me. Everything from the lore to the mechanics are just more complex, confusing, with a steep learning curve. Like getting 'spoken' directions to your objective but the NPC literally tells you the wrong place and you have to find the real objective yourself and it's like miles away and quest markers don't exist.

Not that the civil war in Skyrim is straight forward, but the politics in Morrowind are just so much more complex, confusing, and different than what you'd usually run into in a fantasy game. The strange setting and building a lore over how the people adapted to it and came to be on this harsh island. Plus I really like the dungeon exploration, more than Skyrim, and how the loot works. I thought I didn't like the heavily skill/stat-based combat versus modded Skyrim's more realistic fast-paced stuff but when I replayed it recently honestly it was fine to me. Kinda felt more like I was playing a character who was someone else and I had to worry about what they were capable of rather than just my own skills playing a video game.
It'd have to be Spyro: Year of the Dragon. First ever video game I recall playing when I was a young child. It brings back so many good memories. R.i.P my PS1... At least I still have a PS2
It'd have to be Spyro: Year of the Dragon. First ever video game I recall playing when I was a young child. It brings back so many good memories. R.i.P my PS1... At least I still have a PS2
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Little Fighter & Little Fighter 2
Hero Fighter & Hero Fighter X
Tales of Symphonia
Dragon Quest series
Golden Sun series
Little Fighter & Little Fighter 2
Hero Fighter & Hero Fighter X
Tales of Symphonia
Dragon Quest series
Golden Sun series
Game I've sunk the most time into? League of Legends.
Game I've loved since childhood? Pokemon (crystal is my favorite)
Game that I would currently claim to be my favorite? Borderlands series.

:'D I can't pick between those three. I have a love/hate thing with League, it's so addictive but so intensely frustrating sometimes. Pokemon has been my old standby since it came out in the states (I was 12 when red/blue came out), and Borderlands is just so much fun that even 5 years after 2 came out I still find myself playing through it when I'm bored.
Game I've sunk the most time into? League of Legends.
Game I've loved since childhood? Pokemon (crystal is my favorite)
Game that I would currently claim to be my favorite? Borderlands series.

:'D I can't pick between those three. I have a love/hate thing with League, it's so addictive but so intensely frustrating sometimes. Pokemon has been my old standby since it came out in the states (I was 12 when red/blue came out), and Borderlands is just so much fun that even 5 years after 2 came out I still find myself playing through it when I'm bored.
Xenoblade Chronicles!
I can't imagine my life without it.
Xenoblade Chronicles!
I can't imagine my life without it.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21