Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite video game
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
bump^
bump^
irjPdAT.png
It's hard to decide on a favorite game...I guess it's between Dragon Age Inquisition, Civilization V , and Fire Emblem.
It's hard to decide on a favorite game...I guess it's between Dragon Age Inquisition, Civilization V , and Fire Emblem.
My favorite game is currently 'Paladins: Champions of the Realm' (Omgoodness that game is so awesome and addicting). Second would be 'Minecraft' and 'ARK: Survival Evolved'.
My favorite game is currently 'Paladins: Champions of the Realm' (Omgoodness that game is so awesome and addicting). Second would be 'Minecraft' and 'ARK: Survival Evolved'.
Random artist who
draws stuff (mostly fanart) and likes videogames.

Currently obsessed with the game Paladins!
check out my dragon sales thread!
FlightrisingbannerbySakuraAngelforme%20-%20sig%20res.png
Gif-tp-test-2.gif
I currently really like Cattails. It's pretty much just a cat Stardew Valley.
I currently really like Cattails. It's pretty much just a cat Stardew Valley.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
@ToxChan
AHH I love horror games! and Silent hill and outlast have to be my favorites <3
@ToxChan
AHH I love horror games! and Silent hill and outlast have to be my favorites <3
irjPdAT.png
Honestly? Minecraft. As well as Wolf Quest and Sims 3.
Honestly? Minecraft. As well as Wolf Quest and Sims 3.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Witcher 3 is my ultimate favourite, but I like Skyrim (even though I only played a few hours -3-"), the Assassin's Creed series, and an MMO named Riders of Icarus.
Witcher 3 is my ultimate favourite, but I like Skyrim (even though I only played a few hours -3-"), the Assassin's Creed series, and an MMO named Riders of Icarus.
art shop: hiatus || avatar dragon || pings are welcome || adopt shop: hiatus
eO0kY8x.png pW9aOen.png
OneShot! I just love RPG maker games and this one in particular broke the 4th wall in ways that I’ve never seen another game do. And it was just a really fun game for me :) Also, really emotional Otherwise... I’d say LoZ Link Between Worlds is close EDIT: Vistriai described OneShot really well [quote name="Vistriai"]OneShot because it's just so beautiful. For those who don't know, it's an 8-bit style adventure-puzzle game that requires you to break the fourth wall in order to progress. And the story, characters, world is just... Well, let's put it this way, if Undertale was a feels train, OneShot is a jet-plane. Plus, the community is still small, so no toxic stuff. [/quote]
OneShot! I just love RPG maker games and this one in particular broke the 4th wall in ways that I’ve never seen another game do. And it was just a really fun game for me :) Also, really emotional

Otherwise... I’d say LoZ Link Between Worlds is close

EDIT: Vistriai described OneShot really well
Vistriai wrote:
OneShot because it's just so beautiful. For those who don't know, it's an 8-bit style adventure-puzzle game that requires you to break the fourth wall in order to progress. And the story, characters, world is just... Well, let's put it this way, if Undertale was a feels train, OneShot is a jet-plane. Plus, the community is still small, so no toxic stuff.
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Definitely Pikmin 2 when I’m not playing Pokémon. I like the cute atmosphere and music to it, and it can also give quite the challenge when I’m not expecting it... looking at you random bomb rocks dropping out of nowhere in caves, as well as you annoying Gatling Groinks and wandering Bulbears.
Definitely Pikmin 2 when I’m not playing Pokémon. I like the cute atmosphere and music to it, and it can also give quite the challenge when I’m not expecting it... looking at you random bomb rocks dropping out of nowhere in caves, as well as you annoying Gatling Groinks and wandering Bulbears.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
It's a tie between two games for me.

Assassin's Creed 3. It's my favorite of the whole bunch (despite the hate it gets). There's just so much to do without it becoming overwhelming, I love free-running in the forest, the hunting mechanics and the sailing (didn't like Black Flag that much despite it having more sailing, Rogue was awesome though). Also, Connor in his Captain outfit??? WOOF!

And Fallout 4. I finally decided to recruit Hancock and I just... LOVE HIM?? He's so well written <3 How have I ever managed to play this game for so long without recruiting Hancock I have no idea, I always took Maccready with me.

But no, me, Hancock and Dogmeat are a good team. ^___^
It's a tie between two games for me.

Assassin's Creed 3. It's my favorite of the whole bunch (despite the hate it gets). There's just so much to do without it becoming overwhelming, I love free-running in the forest, the hunting mechanics and the sailing (didn't like Black Flag that much despite it having more sailing, Rogue was awesome though). Also, Connor in his Captain outfit??? WOOF!

And Fallout 4. I finally decided to recruit Hancock and I just... LOVE HIM?? He's so well written <3 How have I ever managed to play this game for so long without recruiting Hancock I have no idea, I always took Maccready with me.

But no, me, Hancock and Dogmeat are a good team. ^___^
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21