Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite video game
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I like a lot of games BUT i absolutely adore Yokai Watch
I like a lot of games BUT i absolutely adore Yokai Watch
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh man

Can I just say Spectrobes (the entire gosh dang series, all 3 games... it deserves a 4th installment on the switch) and the Phoenix Wright series?? Because HOOH I love those games!
(If you need an idea of how much I love these games, I've replayed the first Spectrobes game well over 40 times (i only started keeping count after the first 10 or so replays) and I saw a pre-owned copy of Phoneix Wright Ace Attorney at GameStop for 20 bucks... i had maybe 2 seconds of hesitation, if that.)

Edit: Splatoon. How did i forget Splatoon?
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh man

Can I just say Spectrobes (the entire gosh dang series, all 3 games... it deserves a 4th installment on the switch) and the Phoenix Wright series?? Because HOOH I love those games!
(If you need an idea of how much I love these games, I've replayed the first Spectrobes game well over 40 times (i only started keeping count after the first 10 or so replays) and I saw a pre-owned copy of Phoneix Wright Ace Attorney at GameStop for 20 bucks... i had maybe 2 seconds of hesitation, if that.)

Edit: Splatoon. How did i forget Splatoon?
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
My fav. game overall would have to be a big tie with splatoon and stardew valley. Both a really fun and i have more hours than any normal person on both.
My fav. game overall would have to be a big tie with splatoon and stardew valley. Both a really fun and i have more hours than any normal person on both.
~Reminder to believe in yourself and have a lovely day! May the stars align for you~

divider_by_polarshockka-d8ceg2q.png
A HAT IN TIME.
A HAT IN TIME.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn!
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn!
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
Hyper Light Drifter, my dudes. Hyper Light Drifter.
Hyper Light Drifter, my dudes. Hyper Light Drifter.
AqaqXxe.png
It's honestly a triple tie between Skyrim, Terraria, and Deadpool.
It's honestly a triple tie between Skyrim, Terraria, and Deadpool.
Pokemon and Persona! Specifically Ultra Moon and Persona 5
Pokemon and Persona! Specifically Ultra Moon and Persona 5
Paladins, and TF2
Paladins, and TF2
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21