Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite video game
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Bioshock! Or the Borderlands series.
Bioshock! Or the Borderlands series.
S0YcqjM.png

* 18 * she/her *

* Check out my art store! *

What a match, I'm half doomed and you're semi-sweet
Mass Effect 1, 2, 3. Havent played Andromeda

Dragon Age is awesome too
Mass Effect 1, 2, 3. Havent played Andromeda

Dragon Age is awesome too
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Wolfquest
Cattails
Niche
Undertale/Deltarune
Night in the Woods
Wolfquest
Cattails
Niche
Undertale/Deltarune
Night in the Woods
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
this is like asking me to pick a favorite cat breed.

BUT

if its the game i played and finished most: okami
if its the game i play new releases of, even tho its basically the same game: ac
if its the game i play for childhood nostalgia: spyro
if its the game i play for the romance options/lore: dragon age

if its the game id low key fall down a giant staircase for: devil summoner, abbadon and soulless army
this is like asking me to pick a favorite cat breed.

BUT

if its the game i played and finished most: okami
if its the game i play new releases of, even tho its basically the same game: ac
if its the game i play for childhood nostalgia: spyro
if its the game i play for the romance options/lore: dragon age

if its the game id low key fall down a giant staircase for: devil summoner, abbadon and soulless army
Selling Cheap Fodder ==> HERE
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
Ohhhhh I have so many games I like but, I would have to say The Borderland series, The Darksouls series, Destiny 1 and 2 and Bloodborne are my most fav games!
Ohhhhh I have so many games I like but, I would have to say The Borderland series, The Darksouls series, Destiny 1 and 2 and Bloodborne are my most fav games!
oSxtNbq.png
I have so many favorites that I could ramble on about, but I'll just talk about 3:

Pokemon Soul Silver - The first Pokemon game I ever played, and first game I soft reset for my shiny starter (a Bayleef named Peach). Despite how many times I've restarted, and the hundreds of hours I've poured into it over the past 8 years, I'll never get bored of this game.

Skyrim - Same thing here; though Skyrim has many similar quests (and not many main ones), the overall atmosphere and customization makes this game one I would recommend to anyone looking for a new experience. (I play on Xbox, but PC has mods to extend customization, add new quests, etc. so you can greatly extend your play time)

Conker's Bad Fur Day - Probably one of the best platformers I've ever played. The raunchy humor and excessive movie references may not be for everyone, but the tightness of the controls and variety of levels you can explore solidifies this as an experience you can't miss. There was a remake on the Xbox, but it's generally seen as a downgrade, since it made some sections easier and censored most of the swearing. If you can get a copy, I highly recommend the remake- the N64 version didn't sell very well, so anyone who has copies is selling them for $100 or more, while copies on the Xbox usually top off around $30.
I have so many favorites that I could ramble on about, but I'll just talk about 3:

Pokemon Soul Silver - The first Pokemon game I ever played, and first game I soft reset for my shiny starter (a Bayleef named Peach). Despite how many times I've restarted, and the hundreds of hours I've poured into it over the past 8 years, I'll never get bored of this game.

Skyrim - Same thing here; though Skyrim has many similar quests (and not many main ones), the overall atmosphere and customization makes this game one I would recommend to anyone looking for a new experience. (I play on Xbox, but PC has mods to extend customization, add new quests, etc. so you can greatly extend your play time)

Conker's Bad Fur Day - Probably one of the best platformers I've ever played. The raunchy humor and excessive movie references may not be for everyone, but the tightness of the controls and variety of levels you can explore solidifies this as an experience you can't miss. There was a remake on the Xbox, but it's generally seen as a downgrade, since it made some sections easier and censored most of the swearing. If you can get a copy, I highly recommend the remake- the N64 version didn't sell very well, so anyone who has copies is selling them for $100 or more, while copies on the Xbox usually top off around $30.
1df6caf9d0ccc2c0277e587847d3817da68fc3db.png
I like a lot of video games, but my absolute favorite has got to be Super Paper Mario.

Lots of people look past it just because of its platforming gameplay, but the story and lore are amazing, the music is grand, the dialogue has plenty of charm, humor, and emotion but into it, and they put so much personality into even the most minor of the characters. I highly recommend it to anyone. You can get a physical copy or buy it on the Wii U Shop for $20.
I like a lot of video games, but my absolute favorite has got to be Super Paper Mario.

Lots of people look past it just because of its platforming gameplay, but the story and lore are amazing, the music is grand, the dialogue has plenty of charm, humor, and emotion but into it, and they put so much personality into even the most minor of the characters. I highly recommend it to anyone. You can get a physical copy or buy it on the Wii U Shop for $20.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Elder Scrolls fan over here!
The first one I played (and basically my first actual video game) was Skyrim. I loved it and the world it took place in. It's so huge and so many times I though I've seen everything only to discover yet another interesting detail.
Some years ago I started playing ESO. Yes, people keep saying it wasn't a propper Elder Scrolls title and keep complaining about the lore but I don't really understand why. It has so many quests and many great story lines, especially in the latest expansions.
This year I finally got Morrowind and it's really good! I'm beginning to undestand why everyone loves it so much. It does have some flaws because it's relatively old but it inspires to come up with some tricks. The main quest is very well written I still haven't done half of it but already found quite a few surprises. If this game had more modern mechanics it would be so much better than Skyrim I think.

Apart from that I also play the Talos Principle (which has nothing to do with TES). It's a puzzle game, a bit like Portal but in an outdoor setting and with a few philosophical elements. You are a robot trying to convince a computer system to recognize you as a person so it will help you to find out about the world around you.
I also play Portal 2 but taking a break right now.

And then I sometimes play Abzu. I like how it manages to tell a story without a single word neither spoken nor written. It is just so beautiful and relaxing.
Elder Scrolls fan over here!
The first one I played (and basically my first actual video game) was Skyrim. I loved it and the world it took place in. It's so huge and so many times I though I've seen everything only to discover yet another interesting detail.
Some years ago I started playing ESO. Yes, people keep saying it wasn't a propper Elder Scrolls title and keep complaining about the lore but I don't really understand why. It has so many quests and many great story lines, especially in the latest expansions.
This year I finally got Morrowind and it's really good! I'm beginning to undestand why everyone loves it so much. It does have some flaws because it's relatively old but it inspires to come up with some tricks. The main quest is very well written I still haven't done half of it but already found quite a few surprises. If this game had more modern mechanics it would be so much better than Skyrim I think.

Apart from that I also play the Talos Principle (which has nothing to do with TES). It's a puzzle game, a bit like Portal but in an outdoor setting and with a few philosophical elements. You are a robot trying to convince a computer system to recognize you as a person so it will help you to find out about the world around you.
I also play Portal 2 but taking a break right now.

And then I sometimes play Abzu. I like how it manages to tell a story without a single word neither spoken nor written. It is just so beautiful and relaxing.
52bQegH.png space! paragraph
Eliss
FR +9
Oof tough question.
Breath of the Wild is high up there for me. I love the graphics and the gameplay and story. Also love the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games (mostly Explorers of Sky). Skyrim is up there too!! I just like to add a lot of mods to it so...
Oof tough question.
Breath of the Wild is high up there for me. I love the graphics and the gameplay and story. Also love the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games (mostly Explorers of Sky). Skyrim is up there too!! I just like to add a lot of mods to it so...
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
I absolutely adore OFF
I absolutely adore OFF
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21