Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Ooops" Moments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i remember one time in grade school an adult (maybe a teacher or one of the nurses or something, idk) came into the classroom and talked to my teacher, she mentioned my name and i immediately perked up, but continued to color. then they called me over and told me something (i can't for the life of me remember what it was). then............i followed the adult that came in all the way down the hallway outside of the classroom, thinking she needed me for something, then she turned around, was shocked, and yelled at me. apparently she did not need me

i still want to cry thinking about it
i remember one time in grade school an adult (maybe a teacher or one of the nurses or something, idk) came into the classroom and talked to my teacher, she mentioned my name and i immediately perked up, but continued to color. then they called me over and told me something (i can't for the life of me remember what it was). then............i followed the adult that came in all the way down the hallway outside of the classroom, thinking she needed me for something, then she turned around, was shocked, and yelled at me. apparently she did not need me

i still want to cry thinking about it
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
I once shook a bottle of orange soda and it exploded (with the cap still on???) everywhere. C'mon I was like 9 or 10 and curious.
I once shook a bottle of orange soda and it exploded (with the cap still on???) everywhere. C'mon I was like 9 or 10 and curious.
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
a few days ago while watching my sibling fish in Final Fantasy XV, I accidentally called a Panther Bass a Panther Bath

also while playing Nancy Drew with same said sibling I referred to Ned as Nancy's girlfriend instead of boyfriend
a few days ago while watching my sibling fish in Final Fantasy XV, I accidentally called a Panther Bass a Panther Bath

also while playing Nancy Drew with same said sibling I referred to Ned as Nancy's girlfriend instead of boyfriend
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
On Flight Rising, I tried to send someone payment through a message. I sent the message before adding payment.
On Flight Rising, I tried to send someone payment through a message. I sent the message before adding payment.
Mg9qSuP.gif
[quote name="@PrismDragonfly" date=2017-04-16 22:28:33] Nope, wasn't fired, thankfully! I think she knew how deeply embarrassed I was, she never brought it up again. Hopefully she forgot! But probably not. XD [/quote] Well... I wouldn't say you weren't [i]fired[/i] but at least you didn't lose your job! :D That is quite the story though
@PrismDragonfly wrote on 2017-04-16:
Nope, wasn't fired, thankfully! I think she knew how deeply embarrassed I was, she never brought it up again. Hopefully she forgot! But probably not. XD
Well... I wouldn't say you weren't fired but at least you didn't lose your job! :D

That is quite the story though
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I keep spelling "received" as "recieved".
rip
I keep spelling "received" as "recieved".
rip
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
[quote name="StormDragon21" date=2017-04-17 17:28:08] On Flight Rising, I tried to send someone payment through a message. I sent the message before adding payment. [/quote] This happens to me more times that I care to admit ;-; Also, selling a person gems, but filling out the treasure field instead of the gem one, that bites too...
StormDragon21 wrote on 2017-04-17:

This happens to me more times that I care to admit ;-; Also, selling a person gems, but filling out the treasure field instead of the gem one, that bites too...
Tn4aWhc.png
@BeeFuzz

In my native language, "moster" means aunt, so all that time, you were writing about Frankenstein's aunt. (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
@BeeFuzz

In my native language, "moster" means aunt, so all that time, you were writing about Frankenstein's aunt. (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
Our back door recently broke so every time you close it you either have to slam it or push/pull on it until you hear it click to make sure the latch catches. One night while it was bitter cold out I went to go to work and thought I heard it click so I didn't do the push test to see if it latched or not. My dad woke up in the middle of the night because the house was cold, went to check it out and the door was hanging wide open with snow blowing in. He wasn't too happy when i got home.

@kouchima
If you think that's bad, I made a total fool of myself in front of the lead singer of my favorite band from middle school. Between ages 12-14 I was obsessed with The Used but it kind of died off towards their 3rd album. So, I work on the turnpike so we get a lot of different people coming through and tour buses for little-known bands sometimes roll in on night shift. This guy walks in off an unmarked tour bus and he kind of looked familiar but I couldn't place him. I waited on him, he walked away and then it clicked. I looked up the guy's tattoos on Google Images and it was none other than Bert McCracken! I was so mad. I went on a tirade to my coworkers on how I was so stupid to not recognise him because I remember him with long hair and not short (and I was pretty loud) and I went outside to let off some steam. Mind you, the whole time I was screaming there was a guy in one of the isles giggling and he went outside before I did. I'm assuming he was part of the road crew because while I was outside Bert was walking back in the building, waved to me and said "Have a wonderful night." All I could get out was "WAIT, are you Bert McCracken? Can I get a selfie with you?" He laughed and was a good sport about it and we took a selfie. If you're wondering, he's a dork in real life. He was cracking jokes the whole time I waited on him.
Our back door recently broke so every time you close it you either have to slam it or push/pull on it until you hear it click to make sure the latch catches. One night while it was bitter cold out I went to go to work and thought I heard it click so I didn't do the push test to see if it latched or not. My dad woke up in the middle of the night because the house was cold, went to check it out and the door was hanging wide open with snow blowing in. He wasn't too happy when i got home.

@kouchima
If you think that's bad, I made a total fool of myself in front of the lead singer of my favorite band from middle school. Between ages 12-14 I was obsessed with The Used but it kind of died off towards their 3rd album. So, I work on the turnpike so we get a lot of different people coming through and tour buses for little-known bands sometimes roll in on night shift. This guy walks in off an unmarked tour bus and he kind of looked familiar but I couldn't place him. I waited on him, he walked away and then it clicked. I looked up the guy's tattoos on Google Images and it was none other than Bert McCracken! I was so mad. I went on a tirade to my coworkers on how I was so stupid to not recognise him because I remember him with long hair and not short (and I was pretty loud) and I went outside to let off some steam. Mind you, the whole time I was screaming there was a guy in one of the isles giggling and he went outside before I did. I'm assuming he was part of the road crew because while I was outside Bert was walking back in the building, waved to me and said "Have a wonderful night." All I could get out was "WAIT, are you Bert McCracken? Can I get a selfie with you?" He laughed and was a good sport about it and we took a selfie. If you're wondering, he's a dork in real life. He was cracking jokes the whole time I waited on him.
GhostInTheShell_zpsnz1hw3hq.png
Do you have a fursona? Do you need art? I can help! Just click me!
@FANGwoof

That's so awesome! XD At least you were able to get a selfie with him in the end, and I'm glad he was a good guy about it. Haha
@FANGwoof

That's so awesome! XD At least you were able to get a selfie with him in the end, and I'm glad he was a good guy about it. Haha
Vy9KW6B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9