Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6736 6737 6738 6739 6740 ... 16034 16035
alderpaw get a hold of yourself boy
alderpaw get a hold of yourself boy
WYLy2Ui.gif
THE ESSAY IS DONE! [emoji=nocturne star size=2]
THE ESSAY IS DONE!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
having a crisis trying to decide if i re-read the book after re-reading the two before it or just skip to the one before the new one because the new one just came out and my friend is already reading it and i want to read it but hhhhhh i already made it this far and dont want to just,,, skip but that's another 500 pages and i read slow and while i really want to re-read it im so impatient to read the new one and i just aaaaaaaaaa i should have started this earlier so i mightve had the time
having a crisis trying to decide if i re-read the book after re-reading the two before it or just skip to the one before the new one because the new one just came out and my friend is already reading it and i want to read it but hhhhhh i already made it this far and dont want to just,,, skip but that's another 500 pages and i read slow and while i really want to re-read it im so impatient to read the new one and i just aaaaaaaaaa i should have started this earlier so i mightve had the time
9CxYF0H.png
>trying to pretend you're not upset and succeeding a little too well because now it's been months and no one's noticed the way the incident just shattered you
>trying to pretend you're not upset and succeeding a little too well because now it's been months and no one's noticed the way the incident just shattered you
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
This girl on tonight's catfish is a cold jerk.
This girl on tonight's catfish is a cold jerk.
xe/xyr/xem
Low key feel like I got scammed
Low key feel like I got scammed
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Going to THE biggest gaming/anime/etc. convention in the in the.....I'm pretty sure it's the biggest gaming con in the US actually.

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!! That's also appropriate for work. /)_(\ Because tomorrow is badge pick-up day, and I have to wear something so I fit in. :x

Why is this so hard???
Going to THE biggest gaming/anime/etc. convention in the in the.....I'm pretty sure it's the biggest gaming con in the US actually.

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!! That's also appropriate for work. /)_(\ Because tomorrow is badge pick-up day, and I have to wear something so I fit in. :x

Why is this so hard???
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I've hit the magic number of forum posts

I'm banning myself from posting ever again
I've hit the magic number of forum posts

I'm banning myself from posting ever again
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
rateup is a LIE please craftegg just give me my bushido and otaku WAIFUS
rateup is a LIE please craftegg just give me my bushido and otaku WAIFUS
Uq1cq4S.png
three houses ost is so gooooooooooooood
three houses ost is so gooooooooooooood
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
1 2 ... 6736 6737 6738 6739 6740 ... 16034 16035