Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6734 6735 6736 6737 6738 ... 16076 16077
It hasn't even been 24 hours and theres already discourse starting. Now I remember why I dont visit that hellsite anymore
It hasn't even been 24 hours and theres already discourse starting. Now I remember why I dont visit that hellsite anymore
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
i just set off a nuclear bomb on my social life didn't i
i just set off a nuclear bomb on my social life didn't i
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
i dont want to be nauseous anymore ;;
i dont want to be nauseous anymore ;;
Mith Protection Squad
goldenplains-poodle-mith.png marshland-poodle.png
Am I ready for a 25h flight? No, absolutely not.
Am I ready for a 25h flight? No, absolutely not.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
So my sister's engaged
So my sister's engaged
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Wow, I've been really bored lately .. and nothing seems to help
Wow, I've been really bored lately .. and nothing seems to help
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I’m reading this novel of an stupid angel and stupid demon in love and the angel just got called the f word slur, and he just looked at his husband ‘desperately’
I love these two so dang much
I’m reading this novel of an stupid angel and stupid demon in love and the angel just got called the f word slur, and he just looked at his husband ‘desperately’
I love these two so dang much
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
FINALLY got a maned cobra familiar :-)
FINALLY got a maned cobra familiar :-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
To be honest, I didn’t know that The Winged Dragon Of Ra was gonna be 0 attack and defense points if set first, then flipped up in the Yugioh games that I played on DS.

I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE RULES OF THE EFFECT VERSION OF THAT CARD IN REAL LIFE! I MIGHT NOT PLAY THE CARD GAME IN RL ANY MORE, BUT RA HAS HIS ANIME STUFF IN NIGHTMARE TROUBADOUR!
To be honest, I didn’t know that The Winged Dragon Of Ra was gonna be 0 attack and defense points if set first, then flipped up in the Yugioh games that I played on DS.

I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE RULES OF THE EFFECT VERSION OF THAT CARD IN REAL LIFE! I MIGHT NOT PLAY THE CARD GAME IN RL ANY MORE, BUT RA HAS HIS ANIME STUFF IN NIGHTMARE TROUBADOUR!
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I burnt myself with hot steam opening a food container fresh out the microwave... It hurts like an absolute arse and I can't find any relief from the pain
I burnt myself with hot steam opening a food container fresh out the microwave... It hurts like an absolute arse and I can't find any relief from the pain
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2 ... 6734 6735 6736 6737 6738 ... 16076 16077