Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6735 6736 6737 6738 6739 ... 16042 16043
i really hate you and all your ""friends""
i really hate you and all your ""friends""
yzUX307.png
you remembered who i was, but you're afraid of me now, too. you were once my friend, right? what happened to you while you were gone? what happened to me while you were gone? i'm not the same person. people are afraid of me now. what did i do? was it something i said? am i just a bad person?
you remembered who i was, but you're afraid of me now, too. you were once my friend, right? what happened to you while you were gone? what happened to me while you were gone? i'm not the same person. people are afraid of me now. what did i do? was it something i said? am i just a bad person?
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
dark thunderhead savannah give me the forbidden chests
dark thunderhead savannah give me the forbidden chests
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
the most difficult decisions in all of fnv are

- choosing which companion to bring along
- dismissing said companion at the risk of them dying or glitching into the void
the most difficult decisions in all of fnv are

- choosing which companion to bring along
- dismissing said companion at the risk of them dying or glitching into the void
I think a lot of people in the TWEWY fandom just want a sequel so the fandom doesn't die. IMO, a sequel would be cool, but we don't need one. We weren't exactly left on a cliffhanger, and everyone got their ends.
I think a lot of people in the TWEWY fandom just want a sequel so the fandom doesn't die. IMO, a sequel would be cool, but we don't need one. We weren't exactly left on a cliffhanger, and everyone got their ends.
bing bing
bing bing
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
local idiot sells all the iron ore they need for another HD slot, more at 5
local idiot sells all the iron ore they need for another HD slot, more at 5
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
noxtide is perfect. why are his wingtips white though. it's irking me to no end it just looks like it wasn't colored in on accident.
noxtide is perfect. why are his wingtips white though. it's irking me to no end it just looks like it wasn't colored in on accident.
yzUX307.png
Don't know what I expected. I set myself up for disappointment.
Don't know what I expected. I set myself up for disappointment.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[hums This Love]
[hums This Love]
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
1 2 ... 6735 6736 6737 6738 6739 ... 16042 16043