Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 128 129
undertale: it's okay to be a mass murderer
fr: dragons drAGONs DRAGONS
dragon age: sorry mate, can't say your name
FF series: classic fantasy turned sci fi turned modern tech
DQ series: like FF but the first stage only
hollow knight: moosic is gud also nice lore
disgaea: funny demons
cities skylines: build a city, destroy the city. build a city, destroy the city
gaias melody: op girl saves the world because shes the good guy
solstice: kill the winter city over and over to get the endings
geometry dash: hop hop hop
minecraft: cringe is dead
spore: create creatures uwu

...yes I play a lot of games, wow that's a lot I didn't know I played that many
undertale: it's okay to be a mass murderer
fr: dragons drAGONs DRAGONS
dragon age: sorry mate, can't say your name
FF series: classic fantasy turned sci fi turned modern tech
DQ series: like FF but the first stage only
hollow knight: moosic is gud also nice lore
disgaea: funny demons
cities skylines: build a city, destroy the city. build a city, destroy the city
gaias melody: op girl saves the world because shes the good guy
solstice: kill the winter city over and over to get the endings
geometry dash: hop hop hop
minecraft: cringe is dead
spore: create creatures uwu

...yes I play a lot of games, wow that's a lot I didn't know I played that many
NPRRENH.png Pvpj7y6.png orOASL4.png aromantic-hearts-alt.png
The Blue Man likes cheese and dislikes going to class
The Blue Man likes cheese and dislikes going to class
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Sekien no inganock: work as an unemotional doctor who fights against weird things with his own weird thing and is always seeing a clown in the corner of his eye.

Shikkoku no sharnoth: save your bff from coma by becoming a monster bait.

Sweet pool: cry. Cry more. Because there is no happiness in this game. It should be called bitter pool instead.

Osu: bump into a lot of circles to conquer the place of best circle bumper in the world by using a song rhythm.

Black desert: doing quests which will lead you towards a path without much stress? Nah. Doing quests which will make you travel far for each one of them in order for you to be stressed by killing 100+ monsters and then returning to the city which is also dar away? Now that is what we are talking about.

Rune Factory: Save the world by being an amnesiac person who will meet a lot of waifus and husbandos while trying to defeat an elemental dragon and just take care of your turnips and monster barns.

Harvest Moon/ Story of Seasons: Take care of your lil farm while being torn by the husbandos and waifus you can marry. (Story of seasons >>>>>>> Harvest moon)

Ace Attorney: Be a lawyer and solve mysterious murder cases by going against law and contacting the spirit world.
Sekien no inganock: work as an unemotional doctor who fights against weird things with his own weird thing and is always seeing a clown in the corner of his eye.

Shikkoku no sharnoth: save your bff from coma by becoming a monster bait.

Sweet pool: cry. Cry more. Because there is no happiness in this game. It should be called bitter pool instead.

Osu: bump into a lot of circles to conquer the place of best circle bumper in the world by using a song rhythm.

Black desert: doing quests which will lead you towards a path without much stress? Nah. Doing quests which will make you travel far for each one of them in order for you to be stressed by killing 100+ monsters and then returning to the city which is also dar away? Now that is what we are talking about.

Rune Factory: Save the world by being an amnesiac person who will meet a lot of waifus and husbandos while trying to defeat an elemental dragon and just take care of your turnips and monster barns.

Harvest Moon/ Story of Seasons: Take care of your lil farm while being torn by the husbandos and waifus you can marry. (Story of seasons >>>>>>> Harvest moon)

Ace Attorney: Be a lawyer and solve mysterious murder cases by going against law and contacting the spirit world.
at least is was suppoused to mimic world history originally (shrugs)

Sid Meyer's Civilization VI

guess. just guess

FR

play as a round tank, the tank factory is the best one

Deip .io
at least is was suppoused to mimic world history originally (shrugs)

Sid Meyer's Civilization VI

guess. just guess

FR

play as a round tank, the tank factory is the best one

Deip .io
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
click click ow ow my rist uhoh :(((
osu!

have you ever wanted to be god and see offspring predictions!!!
FR

ssssss ...
minecraft
click click ow ow my rist uhoh :(((
osu!

have you ever wanted to be god and see offspring predictions!!!
FR

ssssss ...
minecraft
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
giant snakes threaten multiverse, day is saved by friendship and skype. then everybody beats each other up

dissidia final fantasy: nt
giant snakes threaten multiverse, day is saved by friendship and skype. then everybody beats each other up

dissidia final fantasy: nt
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
You kill bullets with strange guns to make your life happy again
You kill bullets with strange guns to make your life happy again
193.png
194.png
5198.png
Uh Oh This Guy Has No Limbs. theres also a frog, a small thing thats 50% nose and a human woman who sounds near exactly like princess daisy. the plot depth is about the same as an average mario game

anime highschooler, cartoon bear and the one titled Cunning God Of Death are all in the same game

2 cm tall man crashlands on the same planet 564541556 times. his partners keep being unhelpful

Worm Warfare

you gotta stop someones wedding by going to the moon. dont worry atmospheres dont matter! you can sleep on the surface on the moon in a pair of boxers

Evolution Game, featuring: loads of glitches ranging from useful to gamebreaking

killing the final boss with beds is a good speedrunner strat
Uh Oh This Guy Has No Limbs. theres also a frog, a small thing thats 50% nose and a human woman who sounds near exactly like princess daisy. the plot depth is about the same as an average mario game

anime highschooler, cartoon bear and the one titled Cunning God Of Death are all in the same game

2 cm tall man crashlands on the same planet 564541556 times. his partners keep being unhelpful

Worm Warfare

you gotta stop someones wedding by going to the moon. dont worry atmospheres dont matter! you can sleep on the surface on the moon in a pair of boxers

Evolution Game, featuring: loads of glitches ranging from useful to gamebreaking

killing the final boss with beds is a good speedrunner strat
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Ori and the Blind Forest: Your dad revives you and tells you to save the whole forest. Oh and there's an owl who's the embodiment of darkness who is out to kill you. Good luck.

Hollow Knight: You are a creature born from the void but you are small and cute. There are jellyfish in a game about bugs.

Abzu: You are a robot with cat ears that swims in the ocean. Befriend a shark and fight the Illuminati

Journey: Sand, sand, sand, acquire friend, sand, sand, faceplant for ***** and gigs. Walk 500 miles, walk 500 more to get to a mountain.
Ori and the Blind Forest: Your dad revives you and tells you to save the whole forest. Oh and there's an owl who's the embodiment of darkness who is out to kill you. Good luck.

Hollow Knight: You are a creature born from the void but you are small and cute. There are jellyfish in a game about bugs.

Abzu: You are a robot with cat ears that swims in the ocean. Befriend a shark and fight the Illuminati

Journey: Sand, sand, sand, acquire friend, sand, sand, faceplant for ***** and gigs. Walk 500 miles, walk 500 more to get to a mountain.
Sky: flying, light people, light, destructive rocks, heart candles, I Need Hearts. Your phone will get hot.
Sky: flying, light people, light, destructive rocks, heart candles, I Need Hearts. Your phone will get hot.
Don't expect anything. Appreciate everything.
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 128 129