Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129
1)wwe: but with guns!
2) i'm 11 and have too much responsibility
3) im 10 and I have too much responsibility
1)wwe: but with guns!
2) i'm 11 and have too much responsibility
3) im 10 and I have too much responsibility
lQD2Kwk.png
ZuZrM.gif
- Going on a quest to kill your brother who has god trapped in his mind, and kill that god as well. Hollow Knight
- I mean, you COULD make a functional amusement park with safe roller coasters, but where's the fun in that? Planet Coaster
- Someone: Cities: Skylines is a game to build cities and manage it's economy, transportation, energy, etc.
Me, blowing up my city with Country Roads in the background: Hm? You were saying something?
- You are the only survivor of some apocalypse. Your favorite game breaks, so you decide to go outside to literally make a friend. The End Is Nigh
- Stardew Valley and Fallout has a child together. Atomicrops

EDIT: some more i just thought of
- HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK Untitled Goose Game
- Disobedience: The Game The Stanley Parable
- Going on a quest to kill your brother who has god trapped in his mind, and kill that god as well. Hollow Knight
- I mean, you COULD make a functional amusement park with safe roller coasters, but where's the fun in that? Planet Coaster
- Someone: Cities: Skylines is a game to build cities and manage it's economy, transportation, energy, etc.
Me, blowing up my city with Country Roads in the background: Hm? You were saying something?
- You are the only survivor of some apocalypse. Your favorite game breaks, so you decide to go outside to literally make a friend. The End Is Nigh
- Stardew Valley and Fallout has a child together. Atomicrops

EDIT: some more i just thought of
- HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK Untitled Goose Game
- Disobedience: The Game The Stanley Parable
blurry - they/it
rhythm game enjoyer (derogatory)
Okami: Local wolf borks and makes world pretty again

Skyrim: Scream like a dragon and do whatever, plot only matters if you follow it.

Dnd: Can I roll to seduce the dragon?
Or- "Nat 1"
Okami: Local wolf borks and makes world pretty again

Skyrim: Scream like a dragon and do whatever, plot only matters if you follow it.

Dnd: Can I roll to seduce the dragon?
Or- "Nat 1"
Natalya|She/Her|19|
Spr_5b_380.png
hollow knigh you're a bug with a sword! but you're not actually a bug. to fight the sun you must murder your sibling, but if you actually murder your sibling you become your sibling
hollow knigh you're a bug with a sword! but you're not actually a bug. to fight the sun you must murder your sibling, but if you actually murder your sibling you become your sibling
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
Local boy saves universe(s) from pig. Or, y'know, just wanders around aimlessly trying to find that STUPID STUPID TALKING TREE!

TLoZ: A Link to the Past
Local boy saves universe(s) from pig. Or, y'know, just wanders around aimlessly trying to find that STUPID STUPID TALKING TREE!

TLoZ: A Link to the Past
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Some magical girl with green hair, a thief treasure hunter, a king who can use various tools (including a frickin' chainsaw) in battle, and a bunch of other people I don't really have the time to mention at the moment go fight an evil empire that's draining the power from magical creatures and trying to take over the world, and eventually they have to stop some crazy clown guy who pretty much destroyed the world towards the end of the game.

Oh, and almost all the main party members have some sort of tragic backstory.
Some magical girl with green hair, a thief treasure hunter, a king who can use various tools (including a frickin' chainsaw) in battle, and a bunch of other people I don't really have the time to mention at the moment go fight an evil empire that's draining the power from magical creatures and trying to take over the world, and eventually they have to stop some crazy clown guy who pretty much destroyed the world towards the end of the game.

Oh, and almost all the main party members have some sort of tragic backstory.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Kill everything. Then kill their cousins. And their cousins in laws. And their cousins thrice removed-

Try to return home, only to battle a british girl for your time altering objects

Furries. Furries everywhere

Save the world from a horrific alien

STOP CRYING YOU STUPID BABY-
Kill everything. Then kill their cousins. And their cousins in laws. And their cousins thrice removed-

Try to return home, only to battle a british girl for your time altering objects

Furries. Furries everywhere

Save the world from a horrific alien

STOP CRYING YOU STUPID BABY-
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
A story with a man who had a plan and needed money to get some mangoes
A story with a man who had a plan and needed money to get some mangoes
you pick fruit and do animal economy
you pick fruit and do animal economy
Counter-Strike: buy your own guns only to lose them to people trying to blow up some boxes

also CS: A gaming peripheral's worst nightmare

GTA San Andreas: Run around, steal cars and shoot people in los angeles, san francisco and las vegas

GTA 4: Run around, steal cars and shoot people, but its in New York

GTA Online: earn money, spend on useless things and get stepped on by other people (basically real life, in a video game)

Euro Truck Simulator 2: Drive a truck, spend on truck and lose a lot of money on traffic violations

Mount and blade Warband: earn money, hire people, battle other armies, do some errands, die, reload past save (rinse and repeat)

Mount and blade With Fire and Sword: basically MB Warband but with guns

Unturned: you survive a zombie apocalypse, craft some items and level up some perks, only to get shot and killed by another player

Counter-Strike: buy your own guns only to lose them to people trying to blow up some boxes

also CS: A gaming peripheral's worst nightmare

GTA San Andreas: Run around, steal cars and shoot people in los angeles, san francisco and las vegas

GTA 4: Run around, steal cars and shoot people, but its in New York

GTA Online: earn money, spend on useless things and get stepped on by other people (basically real life, in a video game)

Euro Truck Simulator 2: Drive a truck, spend on truck and lose a lot of money on traffic violations

Mount and blade Warband: earn money, hire people, battle other armies, do some errands, die, reload past save (rinse and repeat)

Mount and blade With Fire and Sword: basically MB Warband but with guns

Unturned: you survive a zombie apocalypse, craft some items and level up some perks, only to get shot and killed by another player

1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129