Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45
@LordYato Aw why that's still amazing, however! I'm sure your book will be as popular, or even more popular than the bible in no time! I for one am looking forward to reading it! :D

(oh wow that article is quite interesting! :O You also got me all fueled into looking up some more on Japanese religion throughout the ages. I did do some research a long time ago as I got interested in Okami, so I'd understand the characters and the legends behind them, but that only went as far as looking up the lore in general, not the actual way of expressing religion back then. Gah, I wish I'd been able to go to a Japanese elementary school and middle school rather than my own, so they would've taught me stuff like that, and Japanese history and such. ;w; Seems way more appealing than just learning the things you already vaguely know about anyways.)
@LordYato Aw why that's still amazing, however! I'm sure your book will be as popular, or even more popular than the bible in no time! I for one am looking forward to reading it! :D

(oh wow that article is quite interesting! :O You also got me all fueled into looking up some more on Japanese religion throughout the ages. I did do some research a long time ago as I got interested in Okami, so I'd understand the characters and the legends behind them, but that only went as far as looking up the lore in general, not the actual way of expressing religion back then. Gah, I wish I'd been able to go to a Japanese elementary school and middle school rather than my own, so they would've taught me stuff like that, and Japanese history and such. ;w; Seems way more appealing than just learning the things you already vaguely know about anyways.)
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Hello, yes, if you click this link you will see a true representation (aka animated gif) of me on my merry way to a summer full of celebration and a downward spiral of becoming anime sewage trash.

I AM NOW FREE FROM SCHOOL. QoQ So happy. I can now catch up on the Manga and the RP. Whoot Whoot

@chiaKittyNanami

Can't wait to see your post! Now that I can be on more, I'm re-amped and excited for this .u. Ah, but yeah, I hate when that happens and you lose a post. It's such a huge bummer and totally kills the writing vibes in that moment. (Also, I totally feel you on problematically being in multiple rps. I have one year-long rp I'm in (with blogs and character sheets galore I have to organize) 2 other potential RPs, The Ouragami RP, a story I'm writing, and a possible fanfiction I want to start. I don't know what caused my lapse in judgement, I think my only salvation is that some of them I can spread throughout the year rather than just summer but in any case, at least it'll be fun! I wish you luck with your writing endeavors! You got this! >o<)

@LordYato
Corny thank you comment, but this hub is a ton of fun to visit and your messages/representation as Yato never fails to make me chuckle. Thanks for that!
Hello, yes, if you click this link you will see a true representation (aka animated gif) of me on my merry way to a summer full of celebration and a downward spiral of becoming anime sewage trash.

I AM NOW FREE FROM SCHOOL. QoQ So happy. I can now catch up on the Manga and the RP. Whoot Whoot

@chiaKittyNanami

Can't wait to see your post! Now that I can be on more, I'm re-amped and excited for this .u. Ah, but yeah, I hate when that happens and you lose a post. It's such a huge bummer and totally kills the writing vibes in that moment. (Also, I totally feel you on problematically being in multiple rps. I have one year-long rp I'm in (with blogs and character sheets galore I have to organize) 2 other potential RPs, The Ouragami RP, a story I'm writing, and a possible fanfiction I want to start. I don't know what caused my lapse in judgement, I think my only salvation is that some of them I can spread throughout the year rather than just summer but in any case, at least it'll be fun! I wish you luck with your writing endeavors! You got this! >o<)

@LordYato
Corny thank you comment, but this hub is a ton of fun to visit and your messages/representation as Yato never fails to make me chuckle. Thanks for that!
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
@LordYato @chiaKittyNanami @Sinuzaki @Nympharia

Thank you! Happy to be here. :)

For the current roleplay, I was thinking maybe I could come in as Hiyori considering Yato and Yukine are already in there. Or if you want to focus more on Tamaki I could go Kyoya too, but I think Tamaki is there more for the plot.

The plot bunnies.. hmm it's a tough pick. I really like all of them! I've been thinking C or D but anything you would prefer I can make it work too.

About the Shinto aspect, I really like what they wear too in the manga cover, or just in general, like the pretty mikos. Shinto is very fascinating and lots of people kinda follow it without really knowing, like they have these omamoris for luck and protection, which you can buy at temples and shrines. The picture on the right is a charm dedicated to Tenjin, lol. Maybe Yato could consider selling those haha, market it as 'delivery' or 'fortune'. ^_^
@LordYato @chiaKittyNanami @Sinuzaki @Nympharia

Thank you! Happy to be here. :)

For the current roleplay, I was thinking maybe I could come in as Hiyori considering Yato and Yukine are already in there. Or if you want to focus more on Tamaki I could go Kyoya too, but I think Tamaki is there more for the plot.

The plot bunnies.. hmm it's a tough pick. I really like all of them! I've been thinking C or D but anything you would prefer I can make it work too.

About the Shinto aspect, I really like what they wear too in the manga cover, or just in general, like the pretty mikos. Shinto is very fascinating and lots of people kinda follow it without really knowing, like they have these omamoris for luck and protection, which you can buy at temples and shrines. The picture on the right is a charm dedicated to Tenjin, lol. Maybe Yato could consider selling those haha, market it as 'delivery' or 'fortune'. ^_^
Kunikuzushi
@LordYato What... WHAT. HOW. HOW DOES THIS EXIST WITH ME NOT KNOWING ABOUT IT WHAT. AND YATORI WEEK HAPPENS ON MY BIRTHDAY. This is the best news EVER. Can I just... apologize for squealing in the middle of work at that first GIF? >_> Could I be added to the pinglist, please? I totally have a Yato fanDragon, too xD [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6988267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69883/6988267_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I'm also totally down for RPing, omg. I saw Noragami on hulu originally, I think, and FREAKED. OUT. I was given the first season for Christmas as well as a sick messenger bag that [s]lives on a pedestal in my room[/s] only comes out for special occasions. I also have the Japanese art book. I'm not the best at drawing humans, so I've been using it as a guide to try and become better at anatomy. ^^ I own through 12 of the manga as well as the first book side series and I've seen both seasons... [size=1]alotoftimes[/size]. [b]EDIT:[/b] I also totally named my first breeding pair after the series - Path and Rend. And I've started going by FoxiGami on sites >_> /itrunsdeep
@LordYato What... WHAT. HOW. HOW DOES THIS EXIST WITH ME NOT KNOWING ABOUT IT WHAT.

AND YATORI WEEK HAPPENS ON MY BIRTHDAY. This is the best news EVER.

Can I just... apologize for squealing in the middle of work at that first GIF? >_>

Could I be added to the pinglist, please? I totally have a Yato fanDragon, too xD

I'm also totally down for RPing, omg.

I saw Noragami on hulu originally, I think, and FREAKED. OUT. I was given the first season for Christmas as well as a sick messenger bag that lives on a pedestal in my room only comes out for special occasions. I also have the Japanese art book. I'm not the best at drawing humans, so I've been using it as a guide to try and become better at anatomy. ^^ I own through 12 of the manga as well as the first book side series and I've seen both seasons... alotoftimes.

EDIT: I also totally named my first breeding pair after the series - Path and Rend. And I've started going by FoxiGami on sites >_> /itrunsdeep
(( Let's welcome another fellow Roleplayer! :DD @JovaniSkye
@ChiaKittyNanami @Sinuzaki @Nympharia @Dessy

I'm as happy as Yato right now, seeing people use the mini shrine icons :,)
Thank you so much for the support everyone!!
Thank you for spreading Yatoism.

Also I've added Dessy in as our Hiyori in the Ouragami RP. If you'd like to participate in any of the other plot bunnies let me know and I can list you down under Interested. Its officially a sign-up list where you say you're one to participate in its future Thread. There is also a Float Option for people to orphan bunnies in case they get too busy.

I'm a default Interested there, because I suggested the lot of them, but I don't always have to play Yato in every RP as much as my username says so ^^; I can play as Kazuma or Fujisaki if you'd like! ;)

I'm going to make it a rule that if you ever suggest a Plot Bunny in our RP section, you're automatically listed under Interested...Speaking of the Plot thing, I've updated our RP Section! Added a mini thing in the FillOutForm and wrote stuff about the bunnies :D Hopefully it's clearer/more concrete. ^^ If there's anything else vague let me know and I'll clarify!!
Our Ouragami RP's a great guinea pig example for future RP threads...

(( Let's welcome another fellow Roleplayer! :DD @JovaniSkye
@ChiaKittyNanami @Sinuzaki @Nympharia @Dessy

I'm as happy as Yato right now, seeing people use the mini shrine icons :,)
Thank you so much for the support everyone!!
Thank you for spreading Yatoism.

Also I've added Dessy in as our Hiyori in the Ouragami RP. If you'd like to participate in any of the other plot bunnies let me know and I can list you down under Interested. Its officially a sign-up list where you say you're one to participate in its future Thread. There is also a Float Option for people to orphan bunnies in case they get too busy.

I'm a default Interested there, because I suggested the lot of them, but I don't always have to play Yato in every RP as much as my username says so ^^; I can play as Kazuma or Fujisaki if you'd like! ;)

I'm going to make it a rule that if you ever suggest a Plot Bunny in our RP section, you're automatically listed under Interested...Speaking of the Plot thing, I've updated our RP Section! Added a mini thing in the FillOutForm and wrote stuff about the bunnies :D Hopefully it's clearer/more concrete. ^^ If there's anything else vague let me know and I'll clarify!!
Our Ouragami RP's a great guinea pig example for future RP threads...

tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
@Piratewolfie [color=#0099ff][i]Mhmm~ I like your attitude![/i][/color] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0090ab6c59c7d43fabcd70f8145be258/tumblr_o71ktt9Xdu1vq17reo2_100.jpg[/img] (( Honestly, Japanese culture is a mere side elective for me in our college - and that's college! Not even high school had that option...So yeah, we gotta do our own research with interest. x) I find Japanese history interesting indeed, but I have grown to like European [s]drama[/s] history over the ages. Oh! You can always teach English in Japan or South Korea! I've got a a Dutch friend who's learning a lot about the Japanese culture in her work as a young English teacher in Japan! :D I also had a fellow high school buddy who was an exchange student in Fine Arts for a year in Japan! She loved the opportunity! If you find a course that could take you there some time, I say it'd be worth it! ^^ @Sinuzaki (( PFFFF Don't worry. The sewage is a wonderful place filled with cookies ;D CONGRADS!!!! Raise a glass to freedom!!! XDD I rejoice with you. And sure thing!! Whenever you're ready. Sit back and relax, you deserve it! Have some [i]Noragarbage[/i] Noragummies on the side! ;) OMG o//u//o Thanks!! <3 I'm glad its getting people together. More Yatoites the better... Here have another chuckle at our son... [color=#0099ff][i]Hehh~ I am amazing aren't I?[/i][/color] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/aa1ab0972dc696b7abc430bcf963a7e3/tumblr_o71l6kbfex1vq17reo7_100.jpg[/img] @Dessy (( The second you've mentioned wanting to be Hiyori I've officially added you in. Sure I wrote it as Filled earlier, but like I've mentioned before, we were still looking for a Tamaki or some customers for the hosts. Plus I find this Ouragami one is pretty flexible when it comes to either a group/one-on-one RP. I had an intense thought of crack crossover pairings just now with Hiyori. Imagine her meeting Haruhi or Tamaki. I wonder how Yato would react? xD Also yes! I'll ping every RP buddies(again) on this new development. It'll be an interesting development indeed! @ChiaKittyNanami @Sinuzaki @Nympharia What do you guys think? Dessy can play as a Hiyori or a Kyoya, yaahhh? :D [color=#0099ff][i]You're planning to put Hiyori in this "Host Club"???[/i][/color] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/aed46c23fa19d98ef6e3d5447e401e71/tumblr_o71kbylWoV1vq17reo4_100.jpg[/img] (( Dessy I've also written you down under Interested in C and D! Or should I just write down on one of them for you? You can pick whichever or none of them xD And whenever you're ready we can make one active with a link! We don't have to make all of them active... I'm up there under Interested as the default RPer to entertain anyone here with my bunnies x) [color=#0099ff][i]HIYORI WOULD LOOK GREAT IN A MIKO!!!! You think Yukine would like one too? Ahhh!! I'll just get him one too! He'd look so cuuuuute with it on! Oh sheeeesh, screw that Old Man's charms! Hell yeah I'm selling my own omamoris!! I gotta patch some up first. Gonna go look up some nice fabrics. I'm thinkin' gold and blue...[/i][/color] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b4f44cbcfec8cabdebd28610e84ed3d7/tumblr_o71kbylWoV1vq17reo8_100.jpg[/img] (( You've created a monster .__. @JovaniSkye [color=#0099ff][i]I'm glad our fates have finally intertwined! I grant you a place to belong, my beloved Yatoite!!! Squeal as much as you want! Hey, you're welcome to praise me~ I am always here to answer thy prayers~ And that dragon-me is so badash*!!![/i][/color] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/29b9389134eb049ea9ad29ecae4054cf/tumblr_o71l6kbfex1vq17reo1_100.jpg[/img] (( *He swears a few times in Noragami, but remains to be censored here...lol xD AND HOLY HALIBUT. I'm not surprised if you say you've made a shrine in your room for Noragami ;u; I wonder what the artbook has? Model sheets? Painted Backgrounds? Storyboards? I know the feel xD Seeing the seasons over and over....and over....I'd love to own all the manga! But I think I'll save my money until I can purchase all of them....I never had a whole manga set before ^u^ (I spend my money on other particular treasures...) I can relate to you Foxigami xD I call myself Marygami in my skype. ;DD EDIT: I almost forgot!! That Spiral Accent fits so well??? It's like he was destined to have that skin O_O I'm blown away!! I was just adding him into the fanderg list when i noticed FR or my computer .__. erased some data on the front page??? gahhh I had to rewrite my FAQ OTL EDIT: changed gald to glad?? whhh
@Piratewolfie
Mhmm~ I like your attitude!

tumblr_o71ktt9Xdu1vq17reo2_100.jpg

(( Honestly, Japanese culture is a mere side elective for me in our college - and that's college! Not even high school had that option...So yeah, we gotta do our own research with interest. x) I find Japanese history interesting indeed, but I have grown to like European drama history over the ages.
Oh! You can always teach English in Japan or South Korea! I've got a a Dutch friend who's learning a lot about the Japanese culture in her work as a young English teacher in Japan! :D I also had a fellow high school buddy who was an exchange student in Fine Arts for a year in Japan! She loved the opportunity! If you find a course that could take you there some time, I say it'd be worth it! ^^

@Sinuzaki
(( PFFFF Don't worry. The sewage is a wonderful place filled with cookies ;D
CONGRADS!!!! Raise a glass to freedom!!! XDD I rejoice with you. And sure thing!! Whenever you're ready.
Sit back and relax, you deserve it! Have some Noragarbage Noragummies on the side! ;)

OMG o//u//o Thanks!! <3 I'm glad its getting people together. More Yatoites the better...
Here have another chuckle at our son...

Hehh~
I am amazing aren't I?

tumblr_o71l6kbfex1vq17reo7_100.jpg

@Dessy
(( The second you've mentioned wanting to be Hiyori I've officially added you in. Sure I wrote it as Filled earlier, but like I've mentioned before, we were still looking for a Tamaki or some customers for the hosts. Plus I find this Ouragami one is pretty flexible when it comes to either a group/one-on-one RP.

I had an intense thought of crack crossover pairings just now with Hiyori. Imagine her meeting Haruhi or Tamaki. I wonder how Yato would react? xD Also yes! I'll ping every RP buddies(again) on this new development. It'll be an interesting development indeed!
@ChiaKittyNanami @Sinuzaki @Nympharia
What do you guys think? Dessy can play as a Hiyori or a Kyoya, yaahhh? :D

You're planning to put Hiyori in this "Host Club"???
tumblr_o71kbylWoV1vq17reo4_100.jpg

(( Dessy I've also written you down under Interested in C and D! Or should I just write down on one of them for you? You can pick whichever or none of them xD And whenever you're ready we can make one active with a link!
We don't have to make all of them active...
I'm up there under Interested as the default RPer to entertain anyone here with my bunnies x)

HIYORI WOULD LOOK GREAT IN A MIKO!!!! You think Yukine would like one too? Ahhh!! I'll just get him one too! He'd look so cuuuuute with it on!

Oh sheeeesh, screw that Old Man's charms! Hell yeah I'm selling my own omamoris!! I gotta patch some up first. Gonna go look up some nice fabrics. I'm thinkin' gold and blue...

tumblr_o71kbylWoV1vq17reo8_100.jpg

(( You've created a monster .__.

@JovaniSkye

I'm glad our fates have finally intertwined! I grant you a place to belong, my beloved Yatoite!!!
Squeal as much as you want! Hey, you're welcome to praise me~ I am always here to answer thy prayers~

And that dragon-me is so badash*!!!

tumblr_o71l6kbfex1vq17reo1_100.jpg

(( *He swears a few times in Noragami, but remains to be censored here...lol xD
AND HOLY HALIBUT. I'm not surprised if you say you've made a shrine in your room for Noragami ;u; I wonder what the artbook has? Model sheets? Painted Backgrounds? Storyboards?
I know the feel xD Seeing the seasons over and over....and over....I'd love to own all the manga! But I think I'll save my money until I can purchase all of them....I never had a whole manga set before ^u^ (I spend my money on other particular treasures...)
I can relate to you Foxigami xD I call myself Marygami in my skype. ;DD

EDIT: I almost forgot!! That Spiral Accent fits so well??? It's like he was destined to have that skin O_O I'm blown away!! I was just adding him into the fanderg list when i noticed FR or my computer .__. erased some data on the front page??? gahhh I had to rewrite my FAQ OTL

EDIT: changed gald to glad?? whhh
@LordYato Yeah, I was pinged to a topic and @Dessy was above me, and I was admiring their signature Dragon and was like "Is... is that... a little Yato SHRINE OMG WHAT" Put mine in my user profile ^^

Oh my, it's been a while since I've been in a fan!RP. I don't think I've ever been in an Ouran one, but dear goodness would it be funny to see Tamaki and Yato feed off one another >_>;;;;; /so. tempted. Also kinda intensely interested in the Masquerade one as well. I've hosted several masquerade RPs over the years. I'm a bit stretched for spare time for a little bit, but I'd be interested in dragging myself as Hiyori into that in the future! ^^

THOSE FACES THO. ;____________________;

Note to self: stop checking this topic at work. Srsly. It's too much for you to take.

*must... resist... urge... to.... make it rain... 5yen coins...*

Ooo, maybe I'll upload some images if I remember once I get home. ^^ It's a lot of character/model sheets and expressions, OMG THE EXPRESSIONS. ;_; I thought I was caught up when my sister bought me up to 6 in the manga. Looking now, it appears 13 is out and 14 is due the beginning of next week. (I'm not a fan of reading manga online which puts me very far behind ._.) I don't own any full series, either xD Well, unless you count Chobits - my first xD I started collecting Fairy Tail, though. Wish me good luck! xD

Foxigami I was thinking Noragami reference and origami reference (Paper Fox). xD I made an email and a friend used it to sign up on here, but other then that I think it's just Tumblr (that I don't use or check xD)

So, a friend of mine makes the Spiral Manes and I paid her to make me a purple one for Yato and gave her refs for his hair xD;;; (So I believe it's the only one.) I was going to have her put a 5-yen coin in his hand, but (at the time) it was covered by the only scarf available, so I told her not to worry about it. May have to revisit that...
@LordYato Yeah, I was pinged to a topic and @Dessy was above me, and I was admiring their signature Dragon and was like "Is... is that... a little Yato SHRINE OMG WHAT" Put mine in my user profile ^^

Oh my, it's been a while since I've been in a fan!RP. I don't think I've ever been in an Ouran one, but dear goodness would it be funny to see Tamaki and Yato feed off one another >_>;;;;; /so. tempted. Also kinda intensely interested in the Masquerade one as well. I've hosted several masquerade RPs over the years. I'm a bit stretched for spare time for a little bit, but I'd be interested in dragging myself as Hiyori into that in the future! ^^

THOSE FACES THO. ;____________________;

Note to self: stop checking this topic at work. Srsly. It's too much for you to take.

*must... resist... urge... to.... make it rain... 5yen coins...*

Ooo, maybe I'll upload some images if I remember once I get home. ^^ It's a lot of character/model sheets and expressions, OMG THE EXPRESSIONS. ;_; I thought I was caught up when my sister bought me up to 6 in the manga. Looking now, it appears 13 is out and 14 is due the beginning of next week. (I'm not a fan of reading manga online which puts me very far behind ._.) I don't own any full series, either xD Well, unless you count Chobits - my first xD I started collecting Fairy Tail, though. Wish me good luck! xD

Foxigami I was thinking Noragami reference and origami reference (Paper Fox). xD I made an email and a friend used it to sign up on here, but other then that I think it's just Tumblr (that I don't use or check xD)

So, a friend of mine makes the Spiral Manes and I paid her to make me a purple one for Yato and gave her refs for his hair xD;;; (So I believe it's the only one.) I was going to have her put a 5-yen coin in his hand, but (at the time) it was covered by the only scarf available, so I told her not to worry about it. May have to revisit that...
@LordYato At last, the weekend! [s]*tries not to think of the mountain of homework that needs to be done for Monday*[/s] ^.^; Hooray, we have a Hiyori! :-) I'm waiting for the perfect time to post in the RP. It shouldn't be too long before Haruhi will figure out what's going on... [s]Yato likely won't be able to keep his mouth shut.[/s] XD Also, I GOT A KOFUKU DRAGON. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23526052] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235261/23526052_350.png[/img] [/url] I think I might give her Poison eventually... What do you think?
@LordYato
At last, the weekend! *tries not to think of the mountain of homework that needs to be done for Monday* ^.^;

Hooray, we have a Hiyori! :-) I'm waiting for the perfect time to post in the RP. It shouldn't be too long before Haruhi will figure out what's going on... Yato likely won't be able to keep his mouth shut. XD

Also, I GOT A KOFUKU DRAGON.

23526052_350.png

I think I might give her Poison eventually... What do you think?
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
@JovaniSkye (( I'm so glad!!! Hahaha! xD Bless you two. When I get the chance I try to spread around in other forums, see if they can spot the mini shrine too. :,) We're a little crew here in FR... I can write you under the Interested list for the Masquerade! We don't have to start the RP immediately. If you've got any ideas for it let me know :D Maybe we can reference from Phantom of the Opera too? I have a friend who's heard of my Ouragami RP and thought the idea was brilliant and she'd read it as a fanfic. I told her I was gonna just link it to her once things get more intense. It's okay if fanRP's not your thing xD The bunnies are open to OCs, so long as there's a presence of a Noragami character in there somewhere... I'll make that a rule once other people are wondering about that too. For now, I find RPing as any of the existing characters help's me get to know them a bit more... I'm glad ye like tehhh faces!! xux Honestly my whole March 2016 folder has over 100 Yato icons, and I'm still not done farming for more from the manga! :,) I think I reached up to chapter 16 and skipped some faces I didn't need. In his first few chapters he was just scowling or frowning or grimacing! It was a little depressing, poor guy. So I have an on going mission on finding more expressions of this kid. I've been skipping to the Capypa chapters too. He's really wild in those panels... OMG bless you for checking in a few times :DD [s]this is me every night around 20hrFR time checking in to transmute stuff[/s] I'll see if I can find Yato around to entertain you a bit more. Its just, as much as I love posting in here, I like hearing from you guys in here too :,) Its really nice to see people chatting in here on their own *u* I think that's happened twice or three times since this hub's birth...? Usually it's just me replying non-stop xD YOUR FRIEND IS AMAZING!! AHHH!! Do you guys draw?(I'm assuming that since your siggy's just adorable <3) If so, fanarts are welcome to share here :DD @Nympharia (( Yay!! Weekend! ^^ Bahhhh take your time! Like I told Chia, homework first! Oh goodness, you're right~ [size=2]Pssst. @Dessy[/size] [s]I suddenly had a thought. Which host would Hiyori like? ohohohoho[/s] Poor Tamaki will have a hard time getting his wish fulfilled. Yato might actually try to show off some dramatic skills to flirt. I have a feeling he doesn't know when he's actually being flirtatious/alluring, and when he's conscious about it - or is pushed into doing so - he probably messes up. But who knows? Under circumstances he might be good at flattering the ladies to make them happy~ xD I WILL POST HER IN OUR FRONT PAGE!! AHHHH I love her colours. Ivory's fantastic on her, and with Poison... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=66&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=13&tert=15&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] BEAUTIFUL. Do it. AHHH!!! I like how her lavenders and purples would match with the butterfly! ;O;
@JovaniSkye

(( I'm so glad!!! Hahaha! xD Bless you two. When I get the chance I try to spread around in other forums, see if they can spot the mini shrine too. :,) We're a little crew here in FR...

I can write you under the Interested list for the Masquerade! We don't have to start the RP immediately. If you've got any ideas for it let me know :D Maybe we can reference from Phantom of the Opera too?

I have a friend who's heard of my Ouragami RP and thought the idea was brilliant and she'd read it as a fanfic. I told her I was gonna just link it to her once things get more intense. It's okay if fanRP's not your thing xD The bunnies are open to OCs, so long as there's a presence of a Noragami character in there somewhere... I'll make that a rule once other people are wondering about that too. For now, I find RPing as any of the existing characters help's me get to know them a bit more...

I'm glad ye like tehhh faces!! xux Honestly my whole March 2016 folder has over 100 Yato icons, and I'm still not done farming for more from the manga! :,) I think I reached up to chapter 16 and skipped some faces I didn't need. In his first few chapters he was just scowling or frowning or grimacing! It was a little depressing, poor guy. So I have an on going mission on finding more expressions of this kid. I've been skipping to the Capypa chapters too. He's really wild in those panels...

OMG bless you for checking in a few times :DD this is me every night around 20hrFR time checking in to transmute stuff I'll see if I can find Yato around to entertain you a bit more. Its just, as much as I love posting in here, I like hearing from you guys in here too :,) Its really nice to see people chatting in here on their own *u* I think that's happened twice or three times since this hub's birth...? Usually it's just me replying non-stop xD

YOUR FRIEND IS AMAZING!! AHHH!! Do you guys draw?(I'm assuming that since your siggy's just adorable <3) If so, fanarts are welcome to share here :DD

@Nympharia
(( Yay!! Weekend! ^^ Bahhhh take your time! Like I told Chia, homework first!
Oh goodness, you're right~

Pssst. @Dessy I suddenly had a thought. Which host would Hiyori like? ohohohoho Poor Tamaki will have a hard time getting his wish fulfilled. Yato might actually try to show off some dramatic skills to flirt. I have a feeling he doesn't know when he's actually being flirtatious/alluring, and when he's conscious about it - or is pushed into doing so - he probably messes up. But who knows? Under circumstances he might be good at flattering the ladies to make them happy~ xD

I WILL POST HER IN OUR FRONT PAGE!! AHHHH I love her colours. Ivory's fantastic on her, and with Poison...
dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=66&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=13&tert=15&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
BEAUTIFUL. Do it. AHHH!!! I like how her lavenders and purples would match with the butterfly! ;O;

@LordYato
{{well, it is exam time rn. looks at the amount of homework i procrastinated on weeks back or did whilst checking rps as soon as i got out of school or dance class (the latter i still do) i just try not to get writer's block whenever i write up an rp response. :^^) a response to ouragami's rp'll come soon,,

speaking of rps, i'd like to be written down as interested for B and C's plot bunnies and yet all that info on my ask/rp blog is almost done, and yet that's been procrastinated on too dear god

{{@JovaniSkye
welcome!!

{{also, nice enough is that yatori week is the week after my exam week, and i already have an idea for 1/7 prompts."oh no it was another crossover" ok maybe i might end up turning all of my yatori week prompts into a crossover by accident but i only know one will be a definite crossover}}
@LordYato
{{well, it is exam time rn. looks at the amount of homework i procrastinated on weeks back or did whilst checking rps as soon as i got out of school or dance class (the latter i still do) i just try not to get writer's block whenever i write up an rp response. :^^) a response to ouragami's rp'll come soon,,

speaking of rps, i'd like to be written down as interested for B and C's plot bunnies and yet all that info on my ask/rp blog is almost done, and yet that's been procrastinated on too dear god

{{@JovaniSkye
welcome!!

{{also, nice enough is that yatori week is the week after my exam week, and i already have an idea for 1/7 prompts."oh no it was another crossover" ok maybe i might end up turning all of my yatori week prompts into a crossover by accident but i only know one will be a definite crossover}}
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45