Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45
@LordYato

(( First, define the "makeover" that poor Yato and Yukine will be put through.

Second, I think depending on the severity complexity of the makeover, he could simply shove them into a bathroom to change clothes and present them to the rest of the Host Club as new students he scouted. Alternatively, they could have an entrance similar to Haruhi's-- Tamaki shows up with them in tow and declares them new hosts, the twins force them to change into uniforms and whatever else, and no one suspects a thing. I'm pretty sure Renge doesn't know that Haruhi's a girl, so Tamaki probably wouldn't go to her for help. Unless he wants her to stop liking Haruhi as a boy... ))
@LordYato

(( First, define the "makeover" that poor Yato and Yukine will be put through.

Second, I think depending on the severity complexity of the makeover, he could simply shove them into a bathroom to change clothes and present them to the rest of the Host Club as new students he scouted. Alternatively, they could have an entrance similar to Haruhi's-- Tamaki shows up with them in tow and declares them new hosts, the twins force them to change into uniforms and whatever else, and no one suspects a thing. I'm pretty sure Renge doesn't know that Haruhi's a girl, so Tamaki probably wouldn't go to her for help. Unless he wants her to stop liking Haruhi as a boy... ))
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
@Nympharia

((I can define makeover after someone replies xD tbh it was to turn the two into "handsome hosts" and according to Tamaki, that'd include gentlemanly manners, charm, an alluring aura, and a well-groomed look. I figured the term just summed up his plan for them, really... ^^;

Ooooh. That's a pretty good point :d I guess I was overthinking something and missing the most obvious route; the one of the bathroom prior the meeting. I'll go with that next then, soon after someone replies. I'm still trying to work on my Tamaki OTL he's something else...
I've not even considered the fact that Renge doesn't know Haruhi's a girl! O-O maaan I still gotta finish rewatching these eps...Thanks for that note though! You gave me some things to think about.
@Nympharia

((I can define makeover after someone replies xD tbh it was to turn the two into "handsome hosts" and according to Tamaki, that'd include gentlemanly manners, charm, an alluring aura, and a well-groomed look. I figured the term just summed up his plan for them, really... ^^;

Ooooh. That's a pretty good point :d I guess I was overthinking something and missing the most obvious route; the one of the bathroom prior the meeting. I'll go with that next then, soon after someone replies. I'm still trying to work on my Tamaki OTL he's something else...
I've not even considered the fact that Renge doesn't know Haruhi's a girl! O-O maaan I still gotta finish rewatching these eps...Thanks for that note though! You gave me some things to think about.
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
@chiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @LordYato

Heeey.

So, Renge can either know or not know. In the Anime I don't believe she ever really found out, however in the Manga (thanks to my research ;D ) (spoilers) she finds out when Tamaki and Haruhi get their heads out of their booties and realize they looooove each other and leave to further their studies at a Uni. (I think)

My solution is this: Tamaki can give her a half-truth/ambiguous lie. He tells her they're commoners that he agreed to house for some reason or another and that he wishes to make them Host-Club employable.

No need to spill the beans on the whole "Make Haruhi feminine" conspiracy. :)

Maybe Tamaki can message Renge and she can excuse herself from the group to go meet up with them? Or Tamaki can just do the 'half lie' thing to the entire group, so that way we're all together? I hope this makes sense...?

(As an aside, I feel like Renge could classify Yukine as the "Naughty Type," though this isn't entirely accurate? She may also just mark him as the Tsundere? In which case, she'd "makeover" him to behave in the way a host of that nature might behave. Does that make sense? It also depends, because this is post-character development Yukine, so even though he can be sarcastic, he's not as 'naughty' or troublesome as he once was. Idk! I don't know how Renge would classify him >-<)

((I finish my classes on Tuesday, so I will be MUCH more free by then. I'm studying hard core for Finals right now, thus my absence and long pauses in-between replies.))
@chiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @LordYato

Heeey.

So, Renge can either know or not know. In the Anime I don't believe she ever really found out, however in the Manga (thanks to my research ;D ) (spoilers) she finds out when Tamaki and Haruhi get their heads out of their booties and realize they looooove each other and leave to further their studies at a Uni. (I think)

My solution is this: Tamaki can give her a half-truth/ambiguous lie. He tells her they're commoners that he agreed to house for some reason or another and that he wishes to make them Host-Club employable.

No need to spill the beans on the whole "Make Haruhi feminine" conspiracy. :)

Maybe Tamaki can message Renge and she can excuse herself from the group to go meet up with them? Or Tamaki can just do the 'half lie' thing to the entire group, so that way we're all together? I hope this makes sense...?

(As an aside, I feel like Renge could classify Yukine as the "Naughty Type," though this isn't entirely accurate? She may also just mark him as the Tsundere? In which case, she'd "makeover" him to behave in the way a host of that nature might behave. Does that make sense? It also depends, because this is post-character development Yukine, so even though he can be sarcastic, he's not as 'naughty' or troublesome as he once was. Idk! I don't know how Renge would classify him >-<)

((I finish my classes on Tuesday, so I will be MUCH more free by then. I'm studying hard core for Finals right now, thus my absence and long pauses in-between replies.))
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
@Sinuzaki

(( I'm liking that solution! ;D I'll steer Tamaki that way this time, with consideration to your suggestion and Nymphs! I'll probably just get him to burst into the Host Club to meet with the whole group! You and @Nympharia did such a great job on the whole club so far and I'm just excited to get them all interacting x3 Once that happens, we might reply in order again, who knows.

OMG Yukine The Naughty Type? Hmmm I'd love to know what Renge would characterize them all as. I have been rewatching the episodes lately and you can ask @ChiaKittyNanami about Yukine's role there xD

Thank you for letting us know! :D I completely understand its that time in May when students have their finals. (I have a couple of other Murikan interwebbuddies who are going through the same thing.) I'll be lurking later in the day too, now that I started my first ever job downtown! :,) Around 18 - 23 FR time I'll check in.
@Sinuzaki

(( I'm liking that solution! ;D I'll steer Tamaki that way this time, with consideration to your suggestion and Nymphs! I'll probably just get him to burst into the Host Club to meet with the whole group! You and @Nympharia did such a great job on the whole club so far and I'm just excited to get them all interacting x3 Once that happens, we might reply in order again, who knows.

OMG Yukine The Naughty Type? Hmmm I'd love to know what Renge would characterize them all as. I have been rewatching the episodes lately and you can ask @ChiaKittyNanami about Yukine's role there xD

Thank you for letting us know! :D I completely understand its that time in May when students have their finals. (I have a couple of other Murikan interwebbuddies who are going through the same thing.) I'll be lurking later in the day too, now that I started my first ever job downtown! :,) Around 18 - 23 FR time I'll check in.
@Sinuzaki @Nympharia @LordYato
{{oh jeez @ Yukine becoming the Naughty Type
i can feel his pain at that moment already.
In turn, however, i have absolutely no idea what yukine would classify as. really, either is fine (if only for yukine to react negatively to the idea of being in the host club). thinking back, shiro did become the naughty type, though only temporarily..

I'm stuck with last-minute assignments for the next month or so, but i'm trying to keep active- at least on the weekends.}}
@Sinuzaki @Nympharia @LordYato
{{oh jeez @ Yukine becoming the Naughty Type
i can feel his pain at that moment already.
In turn, however, i have absolutely no idea what yukine would classify as. really, either is fine (if only for yukine to react negatively to the idea of being in the host club). thinking back, shiro did become the naughty type, though only temporarily..

I'm stuck with last-minute assignments for the next month or so, but i'm trying to keep active- at least on the weekends.}}
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

@chiaKittyNanami

(( True, true. I suppose it'll be up to Renge at this point? Hmm, I'll think about this too.

Alrighty! Yup, yup, homework first definitely! Thanks for letting us know ^^
@chiaKittyNanami

(( True, true. I suppose it'll be up to Renge at this point? Hmm, I'll think about this too.

Alrighty! Yup, yup, homework first definitely! Thanks for letting us know ^^
[center]@Jinxybat @Halsha @AlyWolf @RealmReaper @Citrouille @Kayen @chiaKittyNanami @Sinuzaki @Nympharia @QuantumReality @Defiance @Piratewolfie @Carcin @Cylniru [center][color=#0099ff][i] [i]My fellow Regalia! This is our first ever group gathering and I am honored to hold it myself to give you the good news. Call this my first gospel~ [center] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/da9369dba4cbfbf8f553eb39fb23eb3f/tumblr_o5ciddkaja1vq17reo2_r1_250.jpg[/img][/center] [color=#0099ff][i]Firstly, my manga has updated! Today Adachitoka gave us another reeling chapter in the Heavens! I've got my hands full with a thunder blade, while crazy lady got herself tangled up in one helluva chaos. That's Bishamon for ya! She's a lot of work. You can see why Kazuma's kept so busy all the time... Furthermore, I notice everyone's been sharing us a little something here and there, which is really awesome, because this is totally like fanmail! [b]Yahooh! [/b] You guys are great! Let's see what we've got - oh, a gorgeous picture* of Hiyori and Kofuku! Thanks @Citrouille!* You've captured their beauty in these photos. She's also shared us some fan theories about - about Nora and my Fa - ? [size=2]*stares hard at the articles and quickly tosses it away*[/size] Anyway, moving on. I displayed the sweetest drawing of my girlfriend Kofuku in the front page too! Thanks @chiakittyNanami! You've got skills! ;) Our roleplayin' regalias have also been hangin' out at [/color][/i][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1828904][color=#e14a90][i]Ouran Academy[/i][/url][/color][color=#0099ff][i]! If you're interested in roleplaying too, let me know! And finally a reminder that this month of May [b]Yatori Week[/b]* is happening! From May 22-28th! I don't know what Yatori means but apparently it's got something to do with me and Hiyori. [size=2](Hey, if you do anything to harm her, I'll personally make sure you don't see the [i]next[/i] Yatori Week.) [/size] So for this special Hiroyi week, share us whatever you like here! From fanfics, fan art, photos, your favorite videos, your own stuff, food - anything really! I'd love to know what this is all about! Surprise me! ;D Rest of the news in here is somethin' about roleplay prompts for ya in the front page, as well as a new giveaway...which brings me to... [b]The Super Fluffy Fluff Scarf award![/b] Using the hub owner's cauldron, I made us the Fluffy Fluff Scarf Supreme! It shall now be awarded to one of our regalias! [size=2]*drumroll please*[/size] Previously I've honored @Marduk with a beautiful bird of paradise for his wish, and now... I shall give another gift to a fellow Yatoite! [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/6267ecbe68013888b4dadc27020d93aa/tumblr_o5ciddkaja1vq17reo3_r1_250.jpg[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/13082.png[/img] [/center] [color=#0099ff][i] Come forth, @AlyWolf! I crown you with this honorary fluffy fluff scarf supreme! You have made a wish and I heard it loud and clear~ [size=2]*wraps big mantle around your neck, muffling your words*[/size] Enjoy, my friend~ Thus ends our gospel reading and I bless you all for your time! Tune in next month for another holy message from your god Yato! [/color][/i] [left] (( **He doesn't know humans can dress up as any character - he still believes Capypas are real and walking the earth. He is also oblivious to his [i]Yatori[/i] pairing name. Thank you so much for contributing to the little hub so far everyone! I look forward to another month with you all. Remember to make a wish when you can! I hope to give everyone the chance to get gifts sometime. For those who already got a wish granted, doesn't mean you can't make any more wishes for fun, after all, you're still eligible in future raffles. That's all for now~ Have a magical May!
@Jinxybat @Halsha @AlyWolf @RealmReaper @Citrouille @Kayen
@chiaKittyNanami @Sinuzaki @Nympharia @QuantumReality
@Defiance @Piratewolfie @Carcin @Cylniru

My fellow Regalia!
This is our first ever group gathering and I am honored to hold it myself to give you the good news. Call this my first gospel~

tumblr_o5ciddkaja1vq17reo2_r1_250.jpg

Firstly, my manga has updated! Today Adachitoka gave us another reeling chapter in the Heavens! I've got my hands full with a thunder blade, while crazy lady got herself tangled up in one helluva chaos. That's Bishamon for ya! She's a lot of work. You can see why Kazuma's kept so busy all the time...

Furthermore, I notice everyone's been sharing us a little something here and there, which is really awesome, because this is totally like fanmail! Yahooh!
You guys are great!

Let's see what we've got - oh, a gorgeous picture* of Hiyori and Kofuku!
Thanks @Citrouille!* You've captured their beauty in these photos.
She's also shared us some fan theories about - about Nora and my Fa - ?
*stares hard at the articles and quickly tosses it away*
Anyway, moving on.

I displayed the sweetest drawing of my girlfriend Kofuku in the front page too! Thanks @chiakittyNanami! You've got skills! ;)

Our roleplayin' regalias have also been hangin' out at
Ouran Academy! If you're interested in roleplaying too, let me know!

And finally a reminder that this month of May Yatori Week* is happening! From May 22-28th!
I don't know what Yatori means but apparently it's got something to do with me and Hiyori.
(Hey, if you do anything to harm her, I'll personally make sure you don't see the next Yatori Week.)

So for this special Hiroyi week, share us whatever you like here! From fanfics, fan art, photos, your favorite videos, your own stuff, food - anything really! I'd love to know what this is all about! Surprise me! ;D

Rest of the news in here is somethin' about roleplay prompts for ya in the front page, as well as a new giveaway...which brings me to...

The Super Fluffy Fluff Scarf award!

Using the hub owner's cauldron, I made us the Fluffy Fluff Scarf Supreme! It shall now be awarded to one of our regalias!
*drumroll please*

Previously I've honored @Marduk with a beautiful bird of paradise for his wish, and now...

I shall give another gift to a fellow Yatoite!

tumblr_o5ciddkaja1vq17reo3_r1_250.jpg

13082.png

Come forth, @AlyWolf!
I crown you with this honorary fluffy fluff scarf supreme!
You have made a wish and I heard it loud and clear~
*wraps big mantle around your neck, muffling your words*

Enjoy, my friend~

Thus ends our gospel reading and I bless you all for your time!
Tune in next month for another holy message from your god Yato!

(( **He doesn't know humans can dress up as any character - he still believes Capypas are real and walking the earth. He is also oblivious to his Yatori pairing name.

Thank you so much for contributing to the little hub so far everyone!
I look forward to another month with you all.
Remember to make a wish when you can! I hope to give everyone the chance to get gifts sometime. For those who already got a wish granted, doesn't mean you can't make any more wishes for fun, after all, you're still eligible in future raffles.
That's all for now~
Have a magical May!
@LordYato

Love this scarf, thanks so much!~

Can't wait to finish my work and get to that manga chapter!
@LordYato

Love this scarf, thanks so much!~

Can't wait to finish my work and get to that manga chapter!
@AlyWolf

(( No problemo!! Tis my pleasure.
Ahhh me too :,) I haven't actually read it yet, but I will tonight! *heavy breathing*
@AlyWolf

(( No problemo!! Tis my pleasure.
Ahhh me too :,) I haven't actually read it yet, but I will tonight! *heavy breathing*
@LordYato Ah I'm so hyped over the managa! And well, I'm just too hyped in general. :D
@LordYato Ah I'm so hyped over the managa! And well, I'm just too hyped in general. :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45