Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@Velociriah

I one got a darktouched chimera by scavenging in shadow. Just thought you might want to know!
@Velociriah

I one got a darktouched chimera by scavenging in shadow. Just thought you might want to know!
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
I'm just sticking my nose in here so I can find it again later! =3
I'm just sticking my nose in here so I can find it again later! =3
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
I find many longneck skirmishers while scavenging in the lightning element. I haven't got a screenshot, but I will post as soon as it happens again.
I find many longneck skirmishers while scavenging in the lightning element. I haven't got a screenshot, but I will post as soon as it happens again.
a1IrWcm.png
@velociriah
I just want to add, I've found a river muck by gathering seafood in "fire".

I've also found a common podid in a gilded chest.
@velociriah
I just want to add, I've found a river muck by gathering seafood in "fire".

I've also found a common podid in a gilded chest.
@Eskiwen @Collapsix @Broski1984

Thanks, everyone! I've added your information to the lists. :)
@Eskiwen @Collapsix @Broski1984

Thanks, everyone! I've added your information to the lists. :)
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
@velociriah I just got a Scarlet Flycatcher from Fishing in Fire. c:
@velociriah I just got a Scarlet Flycatcher from Fishing in Fire. c:
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@velociriah

Could you change entries for the former Naga familiars? They're both Lamia now.
@velociriah

Could you change entries for the former Naga familiars? They're both Lamia now.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@Eskiwen - Thanks so much for posting that, I've wondered for a long time where I could find one of those guys!
@Eskiwen - Thanks so much for posting that, I've wondered for a long time where I could find one of those guys!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

a quick question that I've been wondering about since I started--how many affection levels are there for familiars? I have one that just bumped up to "loyal" yesterday. has anyone found a level beyond that? @velociriah --would you be interested in adding a quick breakdown of affection levels, and how many days it takes to get to each? or if the information is already listed somewhere else, point me in that direction. thanks!
a quick question that I've been wondering about since I started--how many affection levels are there for familiars? I have one that just bumped up to "loyal" yesterday. has anyone found a level beyond that? @velociriah --would you be interested in adding a quick breakdown of affection levels, and how many days it takes to get to each? or if the information is already listed somewhere else, point me in that direction. thanks!
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
@elynne - The "loyal" level is the highest known level right now. Nobody has any clue how many levels there are and what the payouts are for even higher levels, the admin have specifically stated that they want us to discover them on our own. c:

I'd be interested in a breakdown of how many days it takes to get to each level as well. I know we have a familiar bonding level guide around here somewhere, but I don't recall whether or not it includes the time it takes to get between levels.

Edit: Found the topic http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=707244 , but it seems quite unsure as to what the time gap is between levels. Looks like more research is needed.
@elynne - The "loyal" level is the highest known level right now. Nobody has any clue how many levels there are and what the payouts are for even higher levels, the admin have specifically stated that they want us to discover them on our own. c:

I'd be interested in a breakdown of how many days it takes to get to each level as well. I know we have a familiar bonding level guide around here somewhere, but I don't recall whether or not it includes the time it takes to get between levels.

Edit: Found the topic http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=707244 , but it seems quite unsure as to what the time gap is between levels. Looks like more research is needed.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61